ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
The Nine Clue List - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Nine Clue List (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

The Nine Clue List - samsmith - 04-13-2014

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Circles on April 13, 2014, 4:25 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from samsmith on April 13, 2014, 8:02 am</b>

@Circles...have fun and enjoy the great outdoors... Smile
</div>
Thank you !

No matter where the site is, all will be walking with Circles at Ground Zero.</div>
</div>

You got spunk Circles...seriously, I hope you have a memorable adventure and the best of luck to you... Smile

You asked in an earlier post if I had a better map...I do...it's the newest and best edition of a six stanza poem called "Where the Treasure Lies" by one Forrest Fenn...can't get any better than that... Smile

The Nine Clue List - mdavis19 - 04-13-2014

<b>Quote from Circles on April 12, 2014, 9:46 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Cloudcover on April 12, 2014, 9:02 pm</b>

Have you been there, Circles?
</div>
I am gonna go there.Do you see all 9 clues on that map and how the first 2 clues could be called solved and the 3rd passed right by if any searcher drove down that road as Dal said he did ?The way I see it is the treasure could be anywhere on that 225 acres of hiking trails.And just looking at the trail map the 500' someone was close to the chest takes up most of it.</div>
</div>

Well good luck with that. By the way, Casa del Gavilan is a guest ranch. You need to be a paying guest to visit it. They aren't going to just let you walk in and start poking around for Forrest's treasure. Here's a link to the web site. http://www.casadelgavilan.com/index.html For what it's worth, here's a link to a much more detailed map. http://www.casadelgavilan.com/GavilanTrailMap.pdf Don't get your hopes up too high. Looks to me like maybe the Casa del Gavilan people found a way to get some free advertising, and maybe make a few bucks from some suckers. Do you have any connection to them, Circles?

mdavis19

The Nine Clue List - Guest - 04-14-2014

<b>Quote from mdavis19 on April 13, 2014, 5:16 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Circles on April 12, 2014, 9:46 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Cloudcover on April 12, 2014, 9:02 pm</b>

Have you been there, Circles?
</div>
I am gonna go there.Do you see all 9 clues on that map and how the first 2 clues could be called solved and the 3rd passed right by if any searcher drove down that road as Dal said he did ?The way I see it is the treasure could be anywhere on that 225 acres of hiking trails.And just looking at the trail map the 500' someone was close to the chest takes up most of it.</div>
</div>

Well good luck with that. By the way, Casa del Gavilan is a guest ranch. You need to be a paying guest to visit it. They aren't going to just let you walk in and start poking around for Forrest's treasure. Here's a link to the web site. http://www.casadelgavilan.com/index.html For what it's worth, here's a link to a much more detailed map. http://www.casadelgavilan.com/GavilanTrailMap.pdf Don't get your hopes up too high. Looks to me like maybe the Casa del Gavilan people found a way to get some free advertising, and maybe make a few bucks from some suckers. Do you have any connection to them, Circles?

mdavis19</div>
</div>

Thats the same map link I posted.And I guess I don't understand your stating people are suckers.Is there something going on that the public is not aware of ? Do you know the owners as that property is held in a 30 year trust as that info is privileged ?

Wouldn't you like to be the new owner when that trust ends (title to the gold)?

I am a new Patron of the Casa as I believe Forrest is also a Patron of,though he prepaid and does not go there.

The Nine Clue List - mdavis19 - 04-14-2014

Circles,

I was simply referring to the fact that a noob with no posting history (you) showed up out of nowhere and is promoting a commercial enterprise, by claiming the treasure is hidden on their grounds. The whole thing kind of reeks of SPAM.

Anyway, happy hunting there. I'll be looking somewhere where the treasure is actually likely to be hidden.

mdavis19

There are lots of clues linking this area. Aqua Fria has a drainage connected to Middle lake within 1 mile. Follow the canyon down about 12 miles and you get to Uuraca Mesa (Gateway to Hell) that has a skull shape on one side of the hill. It has lots of lightening strikes due to its high iron content (heady lodes or heavy loads in some interpretations). Little stretch for the boyscouts/Brownies but enough to make it interesting.

The Nine Clue List - deb - 04-14-2014

Isnt that the same area Stephanie ran into the bears? Smile

The Nine Clue List - Cloudcover - 04-14-2014

Casa Del Gavilan isn't really in the mountains, I mean the mountains start right there and I'm sure some of those hiking trails on that property get a little rugged but I pictured the chest somewhere deep in the mountains not really on the periphery close to where the great plains end. The thing is I have this habit of linking history with the clues and of course I feel my current area fits my idea of what Mr. Fenn is trying to accomplish with this treasure hunt so much more. I think is more than just finding places that fit the clues. after more than 2 and 1/2 years on the trail, it seems that there is a noble purpose behind all of this and the person who finds will have to decide if they are going to make a stand for what is right and show the dragon that it can't have what doesn't belong to it. The history of my area so speaks as to why this is important. And I may be letting my imagination get away with me but I'm am loving the journey I am on.

Cloudcover I like the way you think and you raise some very valid points

The Nine Clue List - Cloudcover - 04-14-2014

I Thank you Wolf. A validation that one is not losing it is always nice.

<b>Quote from mdavis19 on April 14, 2014, 11:14 am</b>

Circles,

I was simply referring to the fact that a noob with no posting history (you) showed up out of nowhere and is promoting a commercial enterprise, by claiming the treasure is hidden on their grounds. The whole thing kind of reeks of SPAM.

Anyway, happy hunting there. I'll be looking somewhere where the treasure is actually likely to be hidden.

mdavis19
</div>
What I was prompting was for people to look at the Gavilan Trail Map that has all the clues on it.And if it is just a coincidence,then a big coincidence indeed.Not to mention the map was created by an Architect and the Casa Del Gavilan was the headquarters of UU bar ranch which answers everyones double omega question. I could go on and on,but then again you would go on and on with your manner of degradation towards this exquisite treasure location.After all,the Casa is the treasure of going out into the environment and enjoying nature while looking for a treasure chest using the Forrest Fenn Poem. There is no better single place than there.There is 3 HOB's at least along with many canyons down,multiple up your creeks and plenty of Blazes.