ChaseChat - Forrest Fenn's Forum
Candles lit - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Forrest Fenn's Forum (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Candles lit (/showthread.php?tid=11977)

Pages: 1 2

Candles lit - Riddlemethat - 04-28-2019

Why are the candles ablaze? They were lined up at my site. Most of the candles were different, I don’t think they were left by campers. One of the candles had a grin feature on it. It was an uncomfortable setting though, puddles all over. Didn’t want to get muddy.

RE: Candles lit - Riddlemethat - 04-28-2019

(04-28-2019, 03:18 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: And you just made my watch list...you’re still a few miles from where you need to be if you’re finding the same candles I found...

Maybe you passed it, look quickly down. Good luck!

RE: Candles lit - lingerlonger - 04-29-2019

smell the waters?

RE: Candles lit - McFly - 04-29-2019

(04-28-2019, 03:18 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: And you just made my watch list...you’re still a few miles from where you need to be if you’re finding the same candles I found...

You’re talking about the ones at the shrine eh?! Lol

RE: Candles lit - Riddlemethat - 04-30-2019

()
II
II
II
II
________
/________\
|_________|

Candles were even drawn out

(04-30-2019, 10:24 PM)Riddlemethat Wrote: ()
II
II
II
II
________
/________\
|_________|

Candles were even drawn out

Well I tried, but this site pushes everything to the left

Candles lit - fallingrock - 05-03-2019

for my Good Friend JP.

i was able to verify your photo. please contact me if you would like to add reference on your page. i hope you and the boys are doing much Good'r than i. was thinking about a certain pooch this mornin'.

i feel Good today about tomorrow being Shoesday. i hope you all know how much i love y'all, i f Shoesday never comes...

[Image: 74c1f1c936e6e37429076ae47e881bc8.jpg]

i have the key to 1 i'd will, e.

RE: Candles lit - Riddlemethat - 05-05-2019

(04-29-2019, 01:46 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: smell the waters?

The water was crystal clear, no smell, but if I would of walked in it I knew it would of changed to mud.

RE: Candles lit - wwwamericana - 06-21-2019

(05-03-2019, 09:28 AM)fallingrock Wrote: for my Good Friend JP.

i was able to verify your photo. please contact me if you would like to add reference on your page. i hope you and the boys are doing much Good'r than i. was thinking about a certain pooch this mornin'.

i feel Good today about tomorrow being Shoesday. i hope you all know how much i love y'all, i f Shoesday never comes...

[Image: 74c1f1c936e6e37429076ae47e881bc8.jpg]

i have the key to 1 i'd will, e.

Soooo excited! YES! You know how to reach me (I think).

RE: Candles lit - kwodadesign - 06-22-2019

for anyone keeping their (x) on the bird...
it was not at the (x)7.
I have yet to cross the mote(500') N2 the gates of the GOID Castle. I have located every point out there on the hill. The candle flickers only until the flames moment to fall. I have been enjoying my crowslaw and priderock casserole. The codes that popped this time aren't repairable. I am out of the running. Good Game

I wish you all well.

light a candle for me

RE: Candles lit - 5GIRLS - 06-25-2019

keep workin this