ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Eldorados Gold - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: My search story (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Eldorados Gold (/showthread.php?tid=1262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Eldorados Gold - Eldorado - 10-14-2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOPE

Nearest mine is over 100 miles from my gold......called Jawdrop #2

"No Miner Will Find My Mine", Jacob Waltz

Eldorados Gold - Guest - 10-14-2014

I'm not by any means putting down the solve itself. As I said- we too believed in it just as you do. So much so as to keep quiet as the others did on the blog, and were sad to not only not find the treasure...but to also to find a 'geocash' of sorts from other searchers. Funny about your affiliation with oak island 2, nobody there seems to know of you....nor did they when they began and ended their filming of the season...

Like I said....there is no mine there. There is a legal "mine claim" on the territory. Different story Smile Hahahaha. Go look for yourself http://www.thediggings.com

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from superfly on October 14, 2014, 11:25 am</b>

...oh yeah...in case you're wondering why I didn't post this until now it's because it's simply been too much fun listening to your overconfident posts for weeks on end Smile had you been around longer you may have seen you aren't the first to fall victim to the (?) and you won't be the last.
</div>

Once its discovered, the chase will continue in another form of confidence.

My intention is to create a 100K trove for a Drawing I am having commissioned that will be called the <b>'Tale of the Green Dragon'</b>

I already have the location, the drawings, and the overall codes created, and it will take the chase to a whole new level of Encryption with the Art of the Romantic Era of Discovery .

Kinda a Prequel to the meaning of this chase if you will.

** I am not a searcher. I am a production assistant that accompanies documentaries of treasure hunts and mysteries.

Eldorados Gold - Woody Bogg - 10-14-2014

<b>Quote from Eldorado on October 14, 2014, 12:49 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from superfly on October 14, 2014, 11:25 am</b>

...oh yeah...in case you're wondering why I didn't post this until now it's because it's simply been too much fun listening to your overconfident posts for weeks on end Smile had you been around longer you may have seen you aren't the first to fall victim to the (?) and you won't be the last.
</div>

Once its discovered, the chase will continue in another form of confidence.

My intention is to create a 100K trove for a Drawing I am having commissioned that will be called the <b>'Tale of the Green Dragon'</b>

I already have the location, the drawings, and the overall codes created, and it will take the chase to a whole new level of Encryption with the Art of the Romantic Era of Discovery .

Kinda a Prequel to the meaning of this chase if you will.

</div>
</div>
And the next title after that will be named Eat Crow

Lol...he's totally going to the mountain...

<b>Quote from superfly on October 14, 2014, 12:57 pm</b>

** I am not a searcher. I am a production assistant that accompanies documentaries of treasure hunts and mysteries.
</div>

A measly PA......?

Well go get me some coffee will you.......LOL

I'm a professional Rigger and Show Tech, and we are IATSE affiliated.

Whats the name of your production company?

No your mountain I believe is in Montana???

Ive never said I was going to Montana.....never looked there either, except one post that was completely a speculative attempt to debunk my own theory, but couldn't find a complete solve after two matchs

<b>Quote from superfly on October 14, 2014, 12:45 pm</b>

I'm not by any means putting down the solve itself. As I said- we too believed in it just as you do. So much so as to keep quiet as the others did on the blog, and were sad to not only not find the treasure...but to also to find a 'geocash' of sorts from other searchers. Funny about your affiliation with oak island 2, nobody there seems to know of you....nor did they when they began and ended their filming of the season...
</div>

I am not affiliated with Oak Island 2, we are working with Finder's Keepers

So you need to recognize your knowledge of the industry is lacking credibility right now.

How are you inventing this......? With a team of loosing producers??

YOU ARE SO HOLLYWOOD WAKE UP ALREADY