ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Eldorados Gold - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: My search story (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Eldorados Gold (/showthread.php?tid=1262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Eldorados Gold - Tim Nobody - 10-15-2014

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Eldorado on October 15, 2014, 9:45 am</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from admin on October 15, 2014, 9:30 am</b>

I just went back a couple pages on here and I for sure would like to ask that the word retard not be used. Also, I'm not sure what the point of this conversation is about except to put someone else down. So could you guys use the private message feature and take it private if you still want to make each other feel bad? Thanks ;-)
</div>

Excuse me

I am tired of being provoked and harassed, are you going to be allowing this to continue.?

Its not about emotions, its about threats made here.......

I'll happily leave and take all my work with me....I will not allow a new member to deface me constantly, and you STEPH/ADMIN seem to enjoy calling it an argument.

not joking, I contacted you privately because there is no report button on each post.

And you expect me to just stop discussing my own solve here?

</div>
</div>

I would suggest to not feed trolls and best of luck on your search

Eldorados Gold - Eldorado - 10-15-2014

<b>Quote from boomergirl on October 15, 2014, 10:02 am</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from admin on October 15, 2014, 9:30 am</b>

I just went back a couple pages on here and I for sure would like to ask that the word retard not be used. Also, I'm not sure what the point of this conversation is about except to put someone else down. So could you guys use the private message feature and take it private if you still want to make each other feel bad? Thanks ;-)
</div>

Thanks Steph, Don't like name calling, especially the R word. Need to put those two in time out, or better yet grab a switch.

Everybody needs to remember, none of us would be doing this if we were sane, and stop casting stones.</div>
</div>

Ive taken it up with Admin and would appreciate it if you dont rally behind either side and let me enjoy my first day on the Chase...

im leaving in 4 hrs or so and want some closure here, thanks......thanks again......one more time.......

thanks....

@Boomergirl - I offered you the chance to drive me there cause I saw you were inviting this group to meet.

I'm seeing this as the wrong place to be right now, and will be just fine going at it alone.

Sorry <b>you</b> felt insulted as I was defending myself....from Superfly's insults

And you want to take a switch to me.....Niagara Please

The Rule of Thumb Applies to Ladies

Eldorados Gold - boomergirl - 10-15-2014

Have fun El Smile

Eldorados Gold - deb - 10-15-2014

Good luck Eldorado and have fun!

I think every female on the chase should go say "I am She! ", over at Dals, here , Mikes blog, and Forrests blog. Since some are already self proclaiming it, then we should all do it just to liven things up a bit. Oh and lets not forget Nora and Nobody. We should find creative ways to do it just for Forrest. Tongue

Eldorados Gold - boomergirl - 10-15-2014

Like the Zombies song Deb "She's Not There"

Eldorados Gold - deb - 10-15-2014

Who cares? Wherever she is searching, its probably not there.

Eldorados Gold - Eldorado - 10-17-2014

So the Greyhound Bus people decided to invent a new rule for their station in Denver....

I arrived wednesday night, at 12 in the morning and they refused to let me in to the station, the lady was saying that my reserved ticked was phony and locked me out in the cold till they opened at 5 am

I froze a good little bit and damned if my cancer didnt go stage 2....the aching in my back is cramped me up bad.....but I was keen and found the blaze on the way here

some medical grade helped me relax while on the trip and I caught up on sleep on the bus. The bus ride here was so slow climbing the mountain passes

I thought I was on a wagon with a pony horse pulling it was so slow...! but we made it while the engines were pushed full bore to climb the slopes to steamboat springs.....

I had my first double take at that point ....as I remembered Where Warm Water Halts......thinking about the lady who was talking about the locomotive that was the clue she was contemplating...I was lost for a few on the bus, and just went on by.

got to the hotel....locked myself out three times in one night....LOL......people at desk had never heard opf fort davey crocket or John Jarvie./......

This is a goldmine of a town and tons of opportunities....plenty of property cheap about 1-2k per acre.....

got some sleep that first night and got up without the alarm 15 mins from the time I was thinking about

Bike tuned, maps completed, food packed, and I am going to be riding out in a few minutes.

Taking a cup of coffee in the canyon down first.....

Some real GO GO Juice for my ride there.....60 miles each way it looks like from here....

staying in Craig, CO at the Bear Valley Inn & Suites....

so nice here....they have suites and carvings everywhere.....love the totems and the fire pit they have out front.......

so funny.....a huge fire pit right by the road, like you were traveling by a trail on your way to prospecting.

Been wise and found the blaze outside the Moffat Co Fairgrounds.....

Been wise and found the blaze I did....!

Eldorados Gold - Woody Bogg - 10-17-2014

<b>Quote from Eldorado on October 17, 2014, 11:20 am</b>

So the Greyhound Bus people decided to invent a new rule for their station in Denver....

I arrived wednesday night, at 12 in the morning and they refused to let me in to the station, the lady was saying that my reserved ticked was phony and locked me out in the cold till they opened at 5 am

I froze a good little bit and damned if my cancer didnt go stage 2....the aching in my back is cramped me up bad.....but I was keen and found the blaze on the way here

some medical grade helped me relax while on the trip and I caught up on sleep on the bus. The bus ride here was so slow climbing the mountain passes

I thought I was on a wagon with a pony horse pulling it was so slow...! but we made it while the engines were pushed full bore to climb the slopes to steamboat springs.....

I had my first double take at that point ....as I remembered Where Warm Water Halts......thinking about the lady who was talking about the locomotive that was the clue she was contemplating...I was lost for a few on the bus, and just went on by.

got to the hotel....locked myself out three times in one night....LOL......people at desk had never heard opf fort davey crocket or John Jarvie./......

This is a goldmine of a town and tons of opportunities....plenty of property cheap about 1-2k per acre.....

got some sleep that first night and got up without the alarm 15 mins from the time I was thinking about

Bike tuned, maps completed, food packed, and I am going to be riding out in a few minutes.

Taking a cup of coffee in the canyon down first.....

Some real GO GO Juice for my ride there.....60 miles each way it looks like from here....

staying in Craig, CO at the Bear Valley Inn & Suites....

so nice here....they have suites and carvings everywhere.....love the totems and the fire pit they have out front.......

so funny.....a huge fire pit right by the road, like you were traveling by a trail on your way to prospecting.

Been wise and found the blaze outside the Moffat Co Fairgrounds.....

Been wise and found the blaze I did....!

</div>
.....Good luck on your exercise journey. Woody

Eldorados Gold - DogZebra - 10-18-2014

Craig, America. Kinda' like Butte, America. Nice American towns. A fella can have a real good time...

Pleasant Dreams and Happy Hunting

DZ

Eldorados Gold - Eldorado - 10-20-2014

So the actual trove was not there. Nor was the GPS Cache location and PVC Tube that had the stamp and other searchers collectibles. They were both missing from the location.

I'd say Forrest would owe us all an apology if he had no idea it was gone.

I searched the whole area a good hour,,,,,,Would say there was someone there as to the footprints and the area being closely inhabited.

the other area I could not get to so I had to ride back, got a cool couple of workers to carry me back through the last leg in their pickup, and passed me some water......

the ride was dehydrating and I got a good twenty or thirty miles in that day. Was epic. I puked so hard that some campers who saw me thought i was dying...

Full projectile vomiting from dehydration....LOL 3x's......was like the exorcist....!

BTW the trove is there in that area.....I have 5000 views in this post alone, and there have been some real serious clues that someone has taken the trove through my work here.

Some other guy just drove up there and took a walk around while I was moving through the kilns and area,

So I know I am the one who earns the title, even if they found it through my solves.....

Not actual treasure hunters, but thieves took both the Trove and the GPS cache location.

I left the maps with a local who owns property, and told him the location to the other area near Diamond Peak, he showed me an area that Butch used to holdout, and showed me how many hiding spots he found already from hunting there on his property, and he told me about a pair of scissors that were stuck into a tree from the early 1900's that he found, practically rust free. He said the area has a mystical spirit, and that the rust free scissors made him feel they had put them there somehow, related to ol Butch's spirit.......

If the trove was taken already, it wouldn't surprise me, someone also may have taken the BLM Treasure Hunt GPS tube as well as there were no markers......the area had been pillaged basically, I searched the dugout, the wooded tree areas, the wood piles, the kilns, the hills behind and there are no ways to create any retracing of the searchers who were there before as they really were a lot of wandering tracks.

On top of the other 'signs' along the way, the spiritual clarity at the location was so real, as the bus driver looked at least 20 yrs younger, but EXACTLY like Forrest's pics, and I had to double take. The person who gave me the tour of the area, was also the spitting image of Forrest, it was like he was guiding me there the whole way.

But the disappointment drew ever nearer as I saw more signs of the tracks and the fact that other guy showed up.

Then I found the James Robinson Statue at the Gunslingers Museum. I had a serious recollection of something about my life, as he died in 1976, the year I was born.

I felt like that was one of the closest past lives that I may have lived, as ol slim looks just like I did at his age.

He is depicted as being a younger cowboy in his statue and he is something of a legend in the area.

I saw a pic of Isom Dart, and the TV that night had a commercial for the new Dodge Dart.....I was dubfounded

there was a set of trees that were outside my hotel, that formed the shape of a masons square and compass and then I decided that I should explore the city of Craig.

I met a taxi driver, and two people ready to open a tour service by bike. So there is groundwork laid for additional services there for my company, and then I did a full blanket marketing push in Denver.

The guys were struggling so much and I realized the importance of my work was more of value than ever seen before, and there were hundreds of people celebrating the Cowboys and they loved the ideas.