ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Eldorados Gold - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: My search story (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Eldorados Gold (/showthread.php?tid=1262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Eldorados Gold - The Lorax - 10-21-2014

@ eldoradito

I think you've been smoking too much dope boy!

Ive been laughing so hard reading your posts that I'm crying now, but you your just plain crying.

nobody took your gold, it was never there to take.

Eldorados Gold - Guest - 10-21-2014

This seems like no coincidence to me at all...it at makes sense now. You see...the people (or should I say 'reptilians') that stole Eldorados Solve (and the chest) were never really after Fenns gold at all! Did anyone else notice the significance of them ALSO stealing the PVC geocash? Surely they must have needed it as part of their plan to transport sitting bulls peace pipe (after trading it for the chest) and using it to bribe Eldorados best friend (and soon to be new leader of the tribe) for information regarding the "tale of the green dragon" thus dismantling the REAL master plan. Sure enough...after discovering Eldorado was the reincarnated soul of James Robinson these Reptilians (fiercely wanting to protect the secrets of their god, The Dragon) became extremely frightened and began shape-shifting into versions of forrest himself! (Elodorado witnessed this on two seperate occasions...but must have failed to recognize it for what it was due to his excitement on the quest) So what's this all MEAN you ask? Well....the perpetrator made one BIG mistake. We all know that Reptilians don't use poison! When Eldorado began projectile vomiting on the way back this was a clear sign that it wasn't REALLY the reptilians...but...an IMPOSTER!! Let's pull off his mask Scooby and reveal him for who he really is....why look....it's Fenn HIMSELF! He thought he'd get away with it...but not this time! Thanks Eldorado!

Eldorados Gold - Tim Nobody - 10-21-2014

I can actually now relate to HoD now for banning whack a doodles from his web site now that I have read some post here. Pictures needed or it never happened.

Eldorados Gold - samsmith - 10-21-2014

Apparently it is not to be El...It was never there... Sad

Eldorados Gold - Eldorado - 10-22-2014

So now that the retards have entered their final competitive stages of shock and awe.......we can see that your comments are nothing more than your excuse for wandering like idjits, looking to dump your whote trash on me

Sorry for the bad language....seems like a few of you folks have nothing positive to say.

and admin....Im really not interested in your version of Moderation.....you allow anyone to say anything, and when the target of the insults has something to say IN DEFENSE, the one being attacked from all sides, you just allow this as conversation?

you run this site like a trash talking one sided game from elementary school.

so dont think I dont recognize your involvement in this.......

I cant open my pm's, and I really dont care how much trash you all talk........LOL

Have fun Homos......that means "all the same", in case you wanted to act politically correct to attack me again.....

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from samsmith on October 21, 2014, 6:52 pm</b>

Apparently it is not to be El...It was never there... Sad
</div>

I have respect for thoose who followed the rules and the hunters out there......I'm still adventuring and havent been burned out by the BS here....

Thanks for keeping real and offering conversation, helps when trolls gang bang for a release.

Eldorados Gold - Guest - 10-22-2014

The greatest part about this is that 99% of ppl would have banned you for using inappropriate language....however your posts, and your psychosis happen to be so hysterically funny that it would be a shame to remove them or you from this sight!! I think I have cried from laughing at least 3 different points. No wonder so many people have wanted to observe this thread. It's like a natural geographic special on why not to do drugs!! Please. Continue!!! I was really hoping you'd elaborate on the part where you come across the statue of a man that you believe to be yourself in the past life....

Eldorados Gold - Guest - 10-22-2014

Also while repeating words that slander the handicapped and less fortunate may be your own attempt at HOPING to get banned as it would be an easy way out to just keep using poor language....I imagine you have WAY more talent up your sleeves than just the narcissistic posts and delusional grandiose fantasies. Before you go could you at least share some other stories of paranoia and fantasy. I do love them so!!

<b>Quote from superfly on October 22, 2014, 6:30 pm</b>

The greatest part about this is that 99% of ppl would have banned you for using inappropriate language....however your posts, and your psychosis happen to be so hysterically funny that it would be a shame to remove them or you from this sight!! I think I have cried from laughing at least 3 different points. No wonder so many people have wanted to observe this thread. It's like a natural geographic special on why not to do drugs!! Please. Continue!!! I was really hoping you'd elaborate on the part where you come across the statue of a man that you believe to be yourself in the past life....
</div>

i add words of hilarious nature to show the likeness to other traits that you embody, whether you are aware of them or not is fine....

It is surely a source of common agreement that there are no professionals here.....as this is not a company funded chase

But you seem to be affiliated with larger industries that hold a common discourse of discussion that neither I nor half of america enjoy watching......

Keep pumping the hits baby......LOL

<b>Quote from superfly on October 22, 2014, 6:35 pm</b>

Also while repeating words that slander the handicapped and less fortunate may be your own attempt at HOPING to get banned as it would be an easy way out to just keep using poor language....I imagine you have WAY more talent up your sleeves than just the narcissistic posts and delusional grandiose fantasies. Before you go could you at least share some other stories of paranoia and fantasy. I do love them so!!
</div>

Again, dont act so slow to interpret things as fact, you might miss something

The only thing you enjoy is an argument

from behind your cpu and working for the Cabal seems to make you get a rise.......so lets dance......

First question......who do you work for again........