ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Eldorados Gold - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: My search story (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Eldorados Gold (/showthread.php?tid=1262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Eldorados Gold - will197532 - 06-01-2014

Its just that was on Dals cheat sheets for awhile, and I think that what everyone is going by and not the most recent comments from Forrest.

Eldorados Gold - Eldorado - 06-01-2014

try this paper....quoted from the historical registry, and used to create the cypher..........

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
The wood supply, consisting of pinion (sic) pine, is unlimited. The supply of saw timber is sufficient for all present and futures needs of the mines, smelter, and town. The water is delivered to the smelting works through 4,500 feet of pipe line, at the rate of 100 gallons per minute. This water supply can be increased, but is ample to meet all present needs at the works.
</div>

waters high

The fourth has one stone missing at the top center of the dome.
</div>

At the Bromide site, wooden posts that supported the loading ramps still are in place between the kilns and the rise at the back. No other kiln site in the state has any sign of the loading ramps to the top loading doors. No other kilns have their rear top loading door openings still completely framed. The lower door openings are also in good shape with lintels intact, and at least two have their steel frames still in place. Again, this occurs nowhere else in the state.
</div>

just heavy loads

Vent openings around the base were usually filled with a brick, which was removed as needed to regulate the oxygen flow so that the wood would smolder and not burst into flames. After smoldering for approximately one week, another four or five days was required for cooling.
</div>

effort worth the cold

I also think it can be right next and I mean even touching a structure but as long as it ain't in the solve or solution you are good to go Smile

Forrest said NOT ASSOCIATED with any structure, but if you feel that is a best solution for you I say good luck cause so far I haven't found the chest either.

as·so·ci·ate (ə-sō′shē-āt′, -sē-)

v. as·so·ci·at·ed, as·so·ci·at·ing, as·so·ci·ates

v.tr.

1. To join as a partner, ally, or friend.

2. To connect or join together; combine.
</div>

No he went alone in there....it wasnt associated with any structure........he was solo

Eldorados Gold - deb - 06-01-2014

Well all that tells me is you have a big set of brass balls, nothing more. That proves absolutely nothing. If you think I will run to check out your facts about anything, you are wrong. Many people have told me their solves and I have never gone anywhere close to their areas, nor would I. You see, I have faith in myself and dont need your solution. SmileWhat a gigantic arse you are.

http://www.wyohistory.org/encyclopedia/piedmont-charcoal-kilns this came across my news feed online, is this ones you are going by?

<b>Quote from deb on June 1, 2014, 7:04 pm</b>

Well all that tells me is you have a big set of brass balls, nothing more.
</div>

Like these?

[Image: 1998-9%20Kicking%20Bull%20NYC.jpg]

Made you look.

<b>Quote from will197532 on June 1, 2014, 7:05 pm</b>

http://www.wyohistory.org/encyclopedia/piedmont-charcoal-kilns this came across my news feed online, is this ones you are going by?
</div>

whoa...trending already.....LOL

watch out its going viral......!!! Dont get infected

nope mine are brown red clay from 1898......those are newer ones you posted.......

Eldorados Gold - deb - 06-01-2014

For those who arent following doesnt really have a clues boastful line of BS, this is what he posted on Forrests blog :

ELDORADO says: 3:07 AM ON JUNE 1, 2014

I’ve come for the Title to the Gold…...

I will trade you the bracelet for Sitting Bull’s Peace Pipe.  My business partner is Quiet Coyote of the Lakotah Sioux (Rosebud Reservation), Great Grand Nephew of Sitting Bull, Dartmouth Graduate, and a good friend of mine.

I am taking him to his people later this year, and will be wanting to commemorate this journey with something more legendary than discovering gold in the Black Hills.  If you see my intentions as true, and that my quest is of a chivalrous nature, you will honor my request to return this man and his spirit to his land, with his ceremonial adornments, so he may carry his people as their Spiritual Elder.

I am doing this all because I am from the Hatchie Band of the Chackasaw Tribe and am the prince of my people, the leader that has been awoken to his position, the timing of events before me, and the effort I must make to unite my people and guide them unto the future of the Land Reclamation of our tribes in the Americas.  I am forming a strong alliance of elders and representatives to claim our rights in the US, and to be represent at the United Nations in a newly formed Tribal Consulate, and will be returning to the reservation in North Dakotah to finish the work our tribes began in forming our universal ways of governance over our territories.

I know you are both a preservationist, and a philanthropist, and my father, a Princeton Graduate of anthropology has shown me that numerous men like yourself are keeping these treasures safe until the rightful heirs have come to claim them.

I am both the son of a dignitary, and a man of business….....so to make peace with you over the “Side Issue” of ownership of the Peace Pipe, I would like to offer you a chance for me to come to Santa Fe and make a good trade with you in the old way.

Will you honor my request if I return your bracelet to you ???

Sincerely,

Eldorado

you should really link my work instead of trying to spam troll the posts...others might want in on the prize.....

all youre comments....and from the "ProFenner" who's got 1100 posts telling me she's got more "experience"...

...so far she knows that I dont know what i know that she knows isnt true

For those who arent following doesnt really have a clues boastful line of BS
</div>

you women are so funny.....hey Deb...what color is Milk???

exactly