ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Eldorados Gold - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: My search story (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Eldorados Gold (/showthread.php?tid=1262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Eldorados Gold - Eldorado - 06-02-2014

you act like you know me so well hypocrite.......

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
that" I know it all" attitude of yours
</div>

<b>Quote from deb on May 14, 2014, 9:11 am</b>

Everyone sees it differently. So go get it.
</div>

Do they all see it differently??? really??....dont hurry up some say.....yet youre done listening to new clues and want to sit there and tell others to run off....

haha haha....and you take offense to someone asking you to try something a little more detailed than...."we are experts...you dont know shit"......lalala

well there's your attitude in a nutshell, and the first time you opened your keyboard up at me......

not like im going to cry about it on my own post....

so just so you know deb.....you have the attitude......i have the aptitude and the altitude.....the most high.

We just have happened to been looking, working the puzzle and facing that it will take more than two weeks to solve for much longer than you have.
</div>

certain things are hard to accept I know.....i feel for you......

but when youre as fake as the sympathetic BS you use as a victim of a crime thats not even happening, you tend to stand out as the opinionated instigator .... of BS with an attitude,

and do i even spend my time on any of your posts deb???

no because you dont share the excitement...or in the clues..

......youre actually here to collect on others info, and share it with whoever you think "deserves" the rewards..."whoever is not so abrasive"....

do i get that chance....not with Deb....nope she's the fact after the fact.....i cant argue with that

...how gentrified of you......to downplay my murderous and notorious ways to a subtle euphemism....i feel somewhat respected here....

for thinking......

<b>Quote from samsmith on May 16, 2014, 5:11 pm</b>

All the luck in the world to you there Eldorado...Hope you find more than disappointment... Smile
</div>

found disappointment.....lol

[Image: u5fxd-2014-06-02-04_50_54-Tour-Guide.jpg]

Eldorados Gold - mdavis19 - 06-02-2014

<b>Quote from Eldorado on June 2, 2014, 12:48 am</b>

I will ask the forum again, was there any other known reference point, location, or feature on the map more solid than my research in the blaze kiln finds....??

and if you think so, feel free to lay it here.....mine is on the forum, and has some real nice info........wolf already located the kilns.....
</div>

Yes, my blaze is a much better fit. It may or may not be the correct blaze, but it ought to be. It is a classic. A much better fit than some old charcoal kilns or coke ovens, of which there are hundreds, if not thousands in the west. There is only one of my kind of blaze, and it took me years of research to locate it. The ease with which Wolf discovered the location of your kilns should be telling you that it is not a likely location to hide something for 1000+ years. The Pharaohs of Egypt had the same problem. Your kilns look kind of like pyramids. The pyramid tombs were big and hard to miss. So all the pyramids were robbed by tomb raiders. Later Pharaohs learned from this and built their tombs underground in the Valley of the Kings. Out of sight and out of mind, in hopes of eluding the tomb robbers. Forrest Fenn is a wise old Pharaoh. He wouldn't have hidden his treasure in a pyramid.

No, I won't share my blaze, at least not yet. You said you studied all our previous failures before posting your own solution. Well you haven't studied mine. I haven't posted them in any detail anywhere. Maybe I will someday, maybe not. I'm not yet totally convinced the places I have searched are all absolutely wrong and could not still be in play. So I'm not sharing them. A select few fellow searchers who I regularly correspond with via email know most of the story, but it isn't on any of the blogs, not even my own.

Eldorado, I find your solution, at least the parts you have shared, to be simplistic and highly unlikely. It almost sounds like something concocted specifically so it could be harmlessly given away in hopes of perhaps shaming others into reciprocating and sharing their solutions. Maybe that wasn't your actual intent, but has that sort of smell about it.

If you are really being honest and sincere, and this is your real solution which you absolutely do have actual faith in, then I say good luck to you. You are going to need it.

mdavis19

Eldorados Gold - deb - 06-02-2014

When you first started posting it was apparent you are one of our resident stalker bullies hiding behind yet another fake name. Its funny how often this happens on Chasechat, and its tolerated .

Did I piss you off by not spelling out my solve for you to spend a little more money on scheduling a flight to search an area you were close to but just couldnt connect the dots?

Heres a hint you were within 500 feet and you walked away. LOL

Enough of this BS that goes on with chasechat. No wonder they backed off from it. Smile

Have another glass of wine and pretend, it suits you.

Eldorados Gold - Eldorado - 06-03-2014

<b>Quote from deb on June 2, 2014, 9:08 am</b>

When you first started posting it was apparent you are one of our resident stalker bullies hiding behind yet another fake name. Its funny how often this happens on Chasechat, and its tolerated .

Heres a hint you were within 500 feet and you walked away. LOL

Enough of this BS that goes on with chasechat. No wonder they backed off from it. Smile

Have another glass of wine and pretend, it suits you.
</div>

One I dont drink, and I dont get lost when told to.....get it.....

you have been here this long, that any new member who comes onboard is called a fake....so you again act like a "senior"....trolling others posts.....this is Eldorado's Gold.....

you can go FENNDING your bracelets and trinkets.....

i would hesitate to throw stabs when you have zero IP info about me or the people who you dont "like"...so dont even try to draw comparison

"resident stalker bullies"?? you do realize you are playing a female rape crisis center mentality out here.....go take care of your domestic issues and leave us to following the fresh new tracks.....

you still have no reason to doubt my solve under four hours...not one person has checked this site and thats all I need to know fool.............as you gripe around the site with no respect for others work??? for another four years.....

someone's a little too worried and confused......

"Did I piss you off by not spelling out my solve for you to spend a little more money on scheduling a flight to search an area you were close to but just couldnt connect the dots?"
</div>

I dont have to "spend" anything.....I own my own business, so naturally this is a piss in a bucket for an ol pro like Eldorado....

youre the only person here looking for sympathy and for other Fenners to "buy" into your version of the Chase.....

I heard Fenn has some nice trinkets too.....

Eldorados Gold - Eldorado - 06-03-2014

<b>Quote from mdavis19 on June 2, 2014, 6:22 am</b>

Eldorado, I find your solution, at least the parts you have shared, to be simplistic and highly unlikely. It almost sounds like something concocted specifically so it could be harmlessly given away in hopes of perhaps shaming others into reciprocating and sharing their solutions. Maybe that wasn't your actual intent, but has that sort of smell about it.

If you are really being honest and sincere, and this is your real solution which you absolutely do have actual faith in, then I say good luck to you. You are going to need it.

mdavis19
</div>

you know what i say to your olfactory nerves of steel??

go blow your nose, all youre smelling is your upper lip.....and Im getting off the wild ride at upper disaster falls,

cause the end is ever drawing nigh......

keep up the chase armchair mountaineers.

Eldorados Gold - deb - 06-04-2014

Eldorado was a myth, just like you. Smile

A legend in your on mind. You invested four whole hours? Wow must have been tough for you! All you are is font on a page. So sad. Bye-bye

Eldorados Gold - will197532 - 06-04-2014

<b>Quote from deb on June 4, 2014, 1:39 am</b>

Eldorado was a myth, just like you. Smile

A legend in your on mind. You invested four whole hours? Wow must have been tough for you! All you are is font on a page. So sad. Bye-bye
</div>
But Deb that was 4 long intense hours on some powerful psychedelic drugs which is equal to 4 months of our research. Smile