ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Secrets Revealed! - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Secrets Revealed! (/showthread.php?tid=13835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Secrets Revealed! - The_Spoiler - 12-15-2020

Every few days it is my intention to publicly release an important piece of information related to the chase. Let's see if Jack and the Fenn family disinformation campaign can keep up.

First secret on deck... The word that is Key.

On February 4, 2014, Forrest made the following statement on Mysterious Writings.

"It is interesting to know that a great number of people are out there searching. Many are giving serious thought to the clues in my poem, but only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key. The treasure may be discovered sooner than I anticipated."

So, what is the word that is key? It should not be something we have to guess about and in fact no guessing is required. Fenn told us the word on page 131 of the book. "Indecision is the key". Now, your job is to figure out why it is the key and how it will help. Explain it Jack, if you actually solved the puzzle.

[Image: KuiXC7.jpg]

RE: Secrets Revealed! - Top Secret - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 09:42 AM)The_Spoiler Wrote: Every few days it is my intention to publicly release an important piece of information related to the chase. Let's see if Jack and the Fenn family disinformation campaign can keep up.

First secret on deck... The word that is Key.

On February 4, 2014, Forrest made the following statement on Mysterious Writings.

"It is interesting to know that a great number of people are out there searching. Many are giving serious thought to the clues in my poem, but only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key. The treasure may be discovered sooner than I anticipated."

So, what is the word that is key? It should not be something we have to guess about and in fact no guessing is required. Fenn told us the word on page 131 of the book. "Indecision is the key". Now, your job is to figure out why it is the key and how it will help. Explain it Jack, if you actually solved the puzzle.

[Image: KuiXC7.jpg]
Fenny got that quote from the Air Force. "Flexibility is the key to airpower"

RE: Secrets Revealed! - TheGoldHunter - 12-15-2020

In my opinion, the word "nigh" is key. For me, it is a homonym for Nye, Montana. You can find what I believe to be the blaze by starting with nigh=Nye. After Nye, you will look for "no paddle" which is Stillwater, etc., etc. until you make one line of the lines that cross and you find the blaze.

RE: Secrets Revealed! - filmguy - 12-15-2020

nigh = nigh and only nigh.

nigh = Nye constitutes messing with the poem which Fenn said not to do.

RE: Secrets Revealed! - The_Spoiler - 12-15-2020

(12-15-2020, 02:57 PM)TheGoldHunter Wrote: In my opinion, the word "nigh" is key. For me, it is a homonym for Nye, Montana. You can find what I believe to be the blaze by starting with nigh=Nye. After Nye, you will look for "no paddle" which is Stillwater, etc., etc. until you make one line of the lines that cross and you find the blaze.

Opinion does not matter. Fact matters.

RE: Secrets Revealed! - TheGoldHunter - 12-15-2020

Good luck, you guys.

RE: Secrets Revealed! - The_Spoiler - 12-16-2020

What's wrong Jack? Can't you explain why Indecision is the key?

Second secret on deck....WWWH

Fenn said that there are many places where warm waters halt. I will rephrase that with the following hint.

There are an infinite number of places where warm waters halt and you need all of them to find the canyon.

C'mon phony Jack explain this one!

RE: Secrets Revealed! - The_Spoiler - 12-18-2020

Looks like Phony Jack is a no show when it comes to real chase facts.

Third secret on deck...The Blaze

The picture with Fenn and the floating hat is a hint about the blaze. The picture is a photoshop creation by Dal, but Fenn requested the hat and the bear be added. Can you tell us what the connection is Phony Jack?

https://dalneitzel.com/2015/07/15/the-prospect-of-leadville/#comment-95996

[Image: K7w4Pj.png]

RE: Secrets Revealed! - admin - 12-18-2020

home is the keyword....that's where he wanted to die....and that's where it was.

RE: Secrets Revealed! - Beavertooth - 12-18-2020

"only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key"

Focus is the key word. It is in the same sentence.

Focus is highly associated with Kepler, who researched optics, eyes, telescopes, eyeglasses, etc. Tight focus relates to the much-more-accurate Rudolphine Tables of star positions developed by Tycho Brahe and Kepler.

The hole in the hat represents Kepler Crater on the moon (one possible blaze).
Or it represents supernovas associated with Kepler and Tycho Brahe (who also has a a very large crater named for him on the moon). Or it represents geysers in Yellowstone.

The bear relates to "below the home of Brown". Cassiopeia dips below the horizon when Ursa Major and Ursa Minor are ascendant. So Cassiopeia "puts in" below "the home of Brown".

YMMV