ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/21 - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/21 (/showthread.php?tid=13893)

My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/21 - Mindy - 02-13-2021

Tomorrow I’m planning my first livestream, which will be an update Vlog of what’s going on in my life, as well as my thoughts on the end of the chase. I hope many of you can plan to attend. I’m thinking it’ll be around, say, 2:00 pm-ish. I’m not scripting it, so will be saying what I think as I think it. Lol.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj9rAQ9oUN1I6me_0g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/20 - Milan - 02-13-2021

You did this livestream a year ago (2020) and we're only finding out about it now?? Did it get any likes?

My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/20 - Mindy - 02-14-2021

(02-13-2021, 10:40 PM)Milan Wrote: You did this livestream a year ago (2020) and we're only finding out about it now?? Did it get any likes?

Aaaagh! Lol. I meant 2021! I’m doing the livestream today! Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/21 - question - 02-14-2021

Good video Mindy.

Fenn got the ending he deserved, and unfortunately Jack is wrestling with the pigs in the mud now, too.

By the way, did Fenn ever ask you or Stephanie to provide information (for example, Email addresses) to him about searchers who posted negative things about him here on ChaseChat?

P.S. Dogecoin is a shitcoin, heading back to a penny or below. Unlimited supply and no inherent value, other than Elon's funny tweets about it. I would sell your position here, at least you'll get a double out of it.

RE: My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/21 - admin - 02-15-2021

(02-14-2021, 05:59 PM)question Wrote: Good video Mindy.

Fenn got the ending he deserved, and unfortunately Jack is wrestling with the pigs in the mud now, too.

By the way, did Fenn ever ask you or Stephanie to provide information (for example, Email addresses) to him about searchers who posted negative things about him here on ChaseChat?

P.S. Dogecoin is a shitcoin, heading back to a penny or below. Unlimited supply and no inherent value, other than Elon's funny tweets about it. I would sell your position here, at least you'll get a double out of it.

Yes Forrest asked to see other people's emails and I know he showed many people who were "dedicated" to him other searcher's emails. He used to send me a ton of other people's emails and I wasn't the only one CC'd on those. I'm sure many of mine were passed around as well because I sent him a solve with a story and I saw that he sent it to Dal because I saw dal's ip when I had a trace on my email....this is the reason Forrest stopped being close publicly. I had called him out about it by letting everyone know.

RE: My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/21 - question - 02-16-2021

(02-15-2021, 08:49 AM)admin Wrote: Yes Forrest asked to see other people's emails and I know he showed many people who were "dedicated" to him other searcher's emails. He used to send me a ton of other people's emails and I wasn't the only one CC'd on those. I'm sure many of mine were passed around as well because I sent him a solve with a story and I saw that he sent it to Dal because I saw dal's ip when I had a trace on my email....this is the reason Forrest stopped being close publicly. I had called him out about it by letting everyone know.

Fenn created something great but was too small-minded to ensure a great ending.

A shame really.

RE: My first livestream tomorrow, 2/14/21 - Faulkins Maze - 02-19-2021

(02-16-2021, 05:51 PM)EastonS19 Wrote: If true about the e-mails, then the man was a cheat and cheaters lie to support their cheating. In my opinion he was a deceitful, liar who only created this mess for his own selfish entertainment...
Furthermore, the so called peom, had no answer, as it never pointed anywhere and was all BS...

Just curious as to what your UN-edited post looked like ?