ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Here’s a new conspiracy theory... - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Here’s a new conspiracy theory... (/showthread.php?tid=13944)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Here’s a new conspiracy theory... - crazyfamily - 04-05-2021

...Jack Stuef did what none of us could do in 10 years...found the treasure.

RE: Here’s a new conspiracy theory... - LeadSolver - 04-05-2021

You're right - FF or an intel agency helped him. 2 or more people = conspiracy.

Sure. Forrest hid the treasure and published the poem. Jack solved the poem and found the treasure. Surely, Jack could not have found the treasure without Forrest hiding it.

RE: Here’s a new conspiracy theory... - Faulkins Maze - 04-05-2021

BUt you sidestep this basic question " If he retrieved it , why doesnt he have it ??? I know , I know , you wont answer this straight AGAIN .....so thanks for playing along today .

I can answer. You’re not gonna fly a commercial flight with that chest. So, he would have had to drive it back to Michigan to put it in a safe deposit box there. Have you ever rented a car one way? It’s pretty expensive and he’d already taken his rental to New Mexico. Doesn’t make much sense to do that. Just leave it in New Mexico.

RE: Here’s a new conspiracy theory... - trueyeti - 04-05-2021

(04-05-2021, 11:56 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: ...Jack Stuef did what none of us could do in 10 years...found the treasure.

Hi crazyfamily,
I was inspired by your insight and along came some words…pearls of wisdom or dropping of turds…is to reason or not to reason the cause of some insight and laughter? A treasure hunt is supposed to be fun after all…please take no offense as it is only in jest…

Lol. All in bold and never told, wonder just who…found that gold…Stuef Stuef Stuef and Fenn Fenn Fenn. If said in all CAPS and along with the BOLD, told again in a new way, in another play would we know the location? Everything they say is true, say what, are you sniffing glue? Insight, a theory, a conspiracy theory…undisclosed, forlorn, and forever hidden…. how sad…. Forrest and Stuef a conspiracy of two. One can keep a secret if one of them is dead. To throw yourself upon the sword is in your head…next time try Bolds with Caps and think of who, that is aspired to conspiracy, some guy who is named Q?

Conspire to desire to know the link, the double omega will help you think, and break the mold, now do as your told, and think for yourself to find the gold. The happiness is the pot, but conspiracy cappers ignoring the facts will make you fantastically famous, in your own mind…lies and spies and made-up cries, the allies’ breed phantoms and beget lots of flies…and give cause to the torture and how bs flies. Master of puppets are pulling the string…while the mind it climbs walls…. offended by logic. It takes two to form a conspiracy…and two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Things that make you go Hmmmm….lol..later

No, doesn’t make me go hmm.

RE: Here’s a new conspiracy theory... - trueyeti - 04-05-2021

(04-05-2021, 07:17 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: No, doesn’t make me go hmm.

Hi crazyfamily,
That last part is from a song called, “Things that make you go Hmmmm…”

There is irony in your reply. A child who does not want to hear that there is no Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy will sometimes plug their ears with their fingers and say, “la-la-la-la,” or else they will hum to themselves…Hmmm….to not hear what they are being told... For them, doing this is a defense mechanism, and they do it to preserve their paradigms against anything that challenges them. They do not have the ability to employ critical thinking in defense of their paradigm. “The Tooth-Fairy is real,” is what they cling to.

The single line in your reply, “No, doesn’t make me go Hmm,” is a defense mechanism against something that threatens the paradigm (the Tooth Fairy)…and in effect, equates to sticking fingers in ears and saying Hmmm….to defend your thread and what you are saying, and attempting to lock out anything that is counter to what you say…la-la-la-la….Hmmm…..it’s because Forrest and Jack said so…Wyoming…it’s because, it’s because…and that is funny. If you choose to reply to my reply, please be sure that you employ critical thinking in your response as opposed to adolescent defense mechanisms (a single sentence), designed to bolster your paradigms, and shut out others who are genuinely able to bring another point of view to your conspiracy theory thread.

No, you know what the problem is? There has been absolutely no evidence presented to actually discredit Jack as the finder of the chest. It’s just bull crap theories that make you feel better about not solving the poem. You could simply provide some evidence, or you can continue to try and insult me.

RE: Here’s a new conspiracy theory... - admin - 04-05-2021

(04-05-2021, 09:07 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: No, you know what the problem is? There has been absolutely no evidence presented to actually discredit Jack as the finder of the chest. It’s just bull crap theories that make you feel better about not solving the poem. You could simply provide some evidence, or you can just try to insult me.

I don't think there's anything to discredit Jack and I don't think there's anything to credit Jack. So till there's a fact one way or the other, we might as well come up with theories to see if we can solve what really happened.

I personally believe Jack truly believes he found it without any intervention. I've been hoodwinked before though...