Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ?
03-05-2014, 11:53 AM,
The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ?

<b>The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous</b> OR <b>Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been in the Rocky Mountains North of Santa Fe</b>?

TRICKY, not unlike what Forrest does all the time... just being Forrest... Big Grin

<b>REGARDLESS of your INDIVIDUAL SOLVE, the BOOK is COMMON to us ALL.</b> That is how PSYCHIC READERS, tell you your FUTURE... as if it were UNIQUE to YOU alone.

Are the HINTS in the BOOK unique to your solve, or just about EVERY PLACE in the ROCKY MOUNTIANS, NORTH of Santa Fe, that Forrest says he has been, if you really think about it ?

"There are Clues in the Book because the Poem is in the Book."

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on March 5, 2014, 11:45 am</b>

I have confidence in my solve. It answers all the oddities in the book and fits the poem. It also answers why some didnt recognize that Forrest was giving out clues on the Today show.

<b>The book contains so many hints its rediculous.</b>

It covers all the double and triple meanings of words in the poem. The hints start on the book jacket and go all the way to the last page.

It explains why he knows its still there, and it explains why he says he thought of everything.It also explains why he would throw himself on the treasure chest. It explains why the illustrations are similar or blatantly altered works of others. So much covered, couldnt even begin to tell you.

Does that mean mine is the only explanation? Nope. I think there is more to this story than meets the eye. Work on your solves, look for the unexpected.

I am confident.
</div>

The Clues on the Today Show were REAL CLUES of Elimination & Possibilities, things like not in Utah or Idaho, not in Canada, above 5000′ but below 10,200′ narrow down the possible locations by elimination, if you are looking outside these possibilities... is okay with me, but I not.

I won't limit myself to the POEM, but I do intend to follow it PRECEISELY Big Grin

03-05-2014, 12:13 PM,

I finally bought a 2nd Edition Book a long while back and intend to give it to my mother...

...and I do have a USED BOOK on order, we will see if it is a 1st Edition or not, that I may be able to get signed at some future "Collected Works" event... Bracelet in Pocket, Or Not, either way, <b>I do believe that there will be some future "Collected Works" event</b>... Smile Call me PSYCHIC Big Grin

I have my SOLVE, but believe that anything I am seeing in the stories in the book are just coincidental, as they could describe attributes nearly anywhere in the Rockies.

<b>Are there any SPECIFIC HINTS in the BOOK, or are they ALL COINCIDENTAL like a "PSYCHIC READER, telling you your FUTURE... as if it were UNIQUE to YOU alone."</b>.

<b>PSYCHIC</b>: like the ROMPER ROOM attendant, Stephanie spoke of, looking through her "Transparent Mirror", I believe the Kids Names being read off were the NEWLY DEPARTED CAST MEMBERS, as ROMPER ROOM cycled OUT pre-schoolers, every six weeks, as the best way to teach Pre-Schoolers, is to mix the new Pre-Schoolers with the 2,3,4 & 5-Week VETERANS, and then well, the 6th-Week Veterans would have to watch from HOME as they were Cycled Out... but the ROMPER ROOM attendent would tell 6th-Week Veterans she could still "see" them through their TV's @at HOME using her "TRANSPARENT MAGIC MIRROR"... oooh, that is almost wrong (back then), but in the case of ROMPER room was NO coincidence, as RR had those CHILDREN's NAMES, a list of their 6th-Week Veterans.... It wasn't true back then, except for Neilson Boxes... Video Conferencing through your TV & Internet... heck today EVEN your GAME BOX is LOOKING AT YOU... scary. Big Grin
</div>

<b>Are there any SPECIFIC HINTS in the BOOK, or are they ALL COINCIDENTAL like a "PSYCHIC READER, telling you your FUTURE... as if it were UNIQUE to YOU alone."</b>.

03-05-2014, 12:51 PM,
SantaFe - I don't have the new book and you seem to be in a sharing mood.... maybe hopefully....

You could share the answers to:

The double and triple meanings of words in the poem?

Why he knows its still there?

Why he says he thought of everything?

Why he would throw himself on the treasure chest?

Why the illustrations are similar or blatantly altered works of others?
03-05-2014, 12:56 PM,

<b>Quote from JohnRicko on March 5, 2014, 12:51 pm</b>

SantaFe - I don't have the new book and you seem to be in a sharing mood.... maybe hopefully....

You could share the answers to:

The double and triple meanings of words in the poem?

Why he knows its still there?

Why he says he thought of everything?

Why he would throw himself on the treasure chest?

Why the illustrations are similar or blatantly altered works of others?
</div>

<b>Always in a SHARING MOOD</b>, have you not seen where I put up <b>examples of CRACKED WISE about FOUR(4) Different Ways</b>... ? Just Recently ?

HERE's the place to LOOK if you're "truly" interested... ==> http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...pic&t=1149

@JohnRicko, did you have a sharing moment here on the blog that I missed ?

03-05-2014, 12:56 PM,
Hi Santa Fe, I'm still waiting for someone to post one of these subtle hints for our review. There's no question that any number of seeming connections can be found to fit just about any solve. I would say that most of the thousands of people that have looked for the chest, were motivated by the book. That does not mean that there lack of success, should be a reflection on the book though.
03-05-2014, 12:58 PM,

<b>Quote from James Perotti on March 5, 2014, 12:56 pm</b>

Hi Santa Fe, I'm still waiting for someone to post one of these subtle hints for our review. There's no question that any number of seeming connections can be found to fit just about any solve. I would say that most of the thousands of people that have looked for the chest, were motivated by the book. That does not mean that there lack of success, should be a reflection on the book though.
</div>

Just the PHOTO's in the book are MOTIVATION enough... wouldn't you say... Big Grin

Do you think the POEM contained the BRONZE BELLS that Forrest has BURIED read any different for a SEARCHER 1000-Years from now as LANDMARKS CHANGE ?

http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...pic&t=1204 ...<== <b>3 bronze bells, buried 2000 years ago, in tomb Nanyue King, Guangzhou, China, Western Han Dynasty</b>

... <b>should these 2000-Year-Old Bronze Bells be broken open to see what's inside </b>?

03-05-2014, 01:28 PM,

<b>"The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous"</b> OR <b>"Are Forrest's HINTS common to every place he's been in the ROCKY MOUNTAINS"</b> ?

Be Reasonable, you've been in the field, everyone goes in <b>every single time</b> knowing "<b>exactly</b>" where the chest "<b>is</b>"... or at the very least, where it "<b>was</b>"...

That's how well-thought-out Forrest has made the POEM and references to his life's travels... in the Mountains North of Santa Fe...

03-05-2014, 01:31 PM,

<b>Quote from SantaFe on March 5, 2014, 12:56 pm</b>

<b>Always in a SHARING MOOD</b>, have you not seen where I put up <b>examples of CRACKED WISE about FOUR(4) Different Ways</b>... ? Just Recently ?

HERE's the place to LOOK if you're "truly" interested... ==> http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...pic&t=1149

@JohnRicko, did you have a sharing moment here on the blog that I missed ?

</div>

Of course I've seen it. And of course appreciated it. I also shared what I thought wise meant. It's in the very same thread.

HERE's the place to LOOK if you're "truly" in the sharing mood... ==> http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...pic&t=1149

I was debating to order the new book or not... But I like what your saying.

03-05-2014, 01:56 PM,
Well, its entirely up to you if you decide to buy a book or not. If you believe you are so wise that you dont need to read Forrests words then by all means pass it up. Seems to me thats the smallest decision in the chase, in my opinion.

Shhh they aren't listening.
03-05-2014, 02:03 PM,
Santa fe, go get it since you are so positive you know where it is.

The bells are significant, the ones Forrest made. If you found why he used frogs. But wait, thats in the book if you are wise. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS fundamental design 684 198,255 08-17-2019, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  Blind hints TheRedFox211890 15 2,013 05-28-2019, 07:26 PM
Last Post: kaotkbliss
  Have in common... 5GIRLS 2 604 04-28-2019, 06:35 AM
Last Post: SoulMates4Ever
  My hints/clues as a good bye gift DeeepThnkr 29 14,011 01-18-2019, 05:16 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  500ft common routes Rion 6 931 12-29-2018, 03:11 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Subtle Clues/Hints in TTOTC.... Gordon Lightfoot 16 2,241 12-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot