Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Fenn is lying about this...
09-14-2019, 11:12 PM,
“Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions. Excellent research materials are TTOTC, Google Earth, and/or a good map.“

I have always felt this was total BS. My solve involves pretty much all of those. I have felt for years that at least a few of the comments that Fenn makes are deceptive in nature. Fenn chooses his words very carefully. These won’t assist anyone TO the treasure location. But what about on location? I half expect to find a riddle written in Latin involving fonts and formulas that You have to account for magnetic variation, following a curved line of tree blazes to a physics problem involving water or some other such nonsense. I had drastically underestimated Fenn’s quotes and answers he gives out frequently. It’s truly unbelieveable that the area I’m in isn’t covered with all of you on here...
09-14-2019, 11:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2019, 11:23 PM by Tommy.)
http://www.read.gov/aesop/055.html
Well I unlocked it and in past tense from where the poem lead me to the home of brown took me here to this place that's on a map. No paddle "switch" up my creek just heavy loads and water high. I was "been wise from the home of brown" and found the blaze IMO and if I look quickly down it's now salt Creek which is 500 yards from the home of brown. I'm going to go there next weekend. Wish me luck.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oh the End is ever drawing nigh is the Ass. Ass= end

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lying Hints musstag 3 2,393 03-24-2016, 11:41 PM
Last Post: HIPS