Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Trump is gonna...
01-09-2021, 09:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2021, 09:56 PM by ravenhome777.)
RE: So, Trump is gonna...
(01-09-2021, 06:27 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: No, I don’t watch propaganda videos.

Ha! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. You probably listen to CNN, NPR and MSNBC all day long.

(01-07-2021, 03:46 PM)filmguy Wrote: By human nature all forms of government are predestined to fall (eventually).
One day the U.S. will fall.

The animalistic nature that is embedded in human subconscious does not like to be ruled or told what to do by somebody else. Most control is tolerated if the individual feels they are still in control of their life's decisions. When a large number of people feel someone else is in control and band together that's when you see events like yesterday.

As populations become more dense these actions happen more and more frequently. This has been proven countless time through hundreds of studies with various species. Those that say the human race is smarter and more civilized than a population of rats really haven't been paying attention. If our mind and logic was really in control we wouldn't have affairs, we would have people dying of hunger rather than resulting to stealing and murder, we would have zero obesity, etc. Basic human urges wins over our mind all the time.

Go ahead. Stop eating. Stop having sex. Wait and watch your body scream at you. Yes, we can ultimately decide to not act on our body's signals but would really has that willpower on a constant basis? Living a life you're not in control of takes that same about of willpower. Willpower most don't have and eventually fight against it.

Just be thankful you live in a civil age (compared to other times in human history).
It won't last. It never has.

That's true. All govt's eventually fail naturally. However, this one is failing artificially via coup.

(01-09-2021, 01:14 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: OMG, hahahahaha.

[Image: 547d6f964f17c59e258eca5db96e4cf7.jpg]

Get f***ed. Seriously. I am now saying it. F*** TRUMP,” reacted Reddit user KAG_2020_BB.

“He’s disrespected everything we risked our lives for.

“I have a right to dislike Trump for this video … I respected Trump for everything he did for us, but he has now abandoned us and disrespected everything we believe in. I have a right to be angry. He can go f*** himself in this video.”

I'm not denouncing anything. Especially Trump. I love Trump. He's the best president we've ever had. He's saving our Republic from a global monarchy. God bless the man!
01-09-2021, 11:49 PM,
So, Trump is gonna...
[Image: 7f0032d13544c7bb1da80337c9fc1eb4.jpg]

Hang Mike Pence—that’s what trumpers want to say?
01-10-2021, 07:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 07:35 PM by ravenhome777.)
(01-09-2021, 11:49 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: [Image: 7f0032d13544c7bb1da80337c9fc1eb4.jpg]

Hang Mike Pence—that’s what trumpers want to say?

Although Pence has demonstrated himself to be a traitor, Trump supporters do not condone violence. Fox News does not speak for Trump supporters. Fox News is just as bad, if not worse, than other MSM outlets.

With that being said, I believe we will be seeing a lot of violence against Trump supporters when the Associated Press is publishing stories like this:

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-us-...2ecb69e365

We, as Americans, have a right to question and evaluate the results of an election. Brave Senators brought this to the Capitol in the proper manner. A completely unrelated event caused the Senate to sweep this legitimate request aside. The request for an evaluation of the election results is still valid and should be allowed to proceed. If it is not allowed to proceed, millions of Americans will not have faith in the election results and the election integrity of our country. If our votes don't count, this is taxation without representation. Therefore we have no peaceful avenue to change. This causes violence. This is what spurred the Revolutionary War. We do not want a war, but we do need our request to be heard to prevent violence from occurring. It is only fair and just to allow these proceedings to go forward.

Also, I would like to see justice given to Ashli Babbit. The woman who was murdered at the Capitol. This was an unarmed woman who was invited into the Capitol by police. She committed no crime and was murdered by police. This is no different from the murder of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. The loss of life demands justice.

Also, I find the decisions of the leadership in the Senate repulsive and inhumane. A woman was murdered 30 feet away, people were rushed out of the chamber for their safety and 30 minutes later the session was reconvened?! Don't you have any consideration for the loss of life? Don't you have any consideration for the members of the Senate? They just witnessed a murder! Don't you think you should stop the proceedings and reconvene in a weeks time? These people are not thinking clearly. They are not in any condition to be deciding laws that impact our country. They are emotionally disturbed and fearful for their life.

This is exceptionally poor leadership.
01-10-2021, 07:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 10:16 PM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
Are you fucking around? 81,281,502 legal American votes for Biden tell you we are not.

1st...
[Image: 7f0126812e69fb53c0a6d403674a9e49.jpg]
So, I imagine it’s antifa that has perpetrated threats against pence?

2nd...
The Trump party did question election results and the courts dismissed most of the claims. Surely, trumpers have the right to continue the challenge, and you are welcomed to it. All I am interested in is a fair election, and I am confident following the efforts of election officials performing multiple machine and hand recounts and rulings in many, many courts in this country that the election was fair and right.

You may continue to protest as you see fit, except in the destruction of federal property. I believe that trump classified the BLM protestors who were damaging federal property as domestic terrorists. So too, trumpers who carried out the attack on the nations Capitol were terrorists.

3rd...
That woman who died during the assault on the Capitol building died for her cause. That’s what the insurrectionists said they were prepared to do...die for trump, and she did. It sucks to lose.

Look, you people said you wanted a war. What do you think that means.

Giuliani said, "Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent. And if we're wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we're right, and lot of them will go to jail. So -- let's have trial by combat.”

What does combat mean to you? Are you fucking around? We are not.
01-10-2021, 10:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2021, 11:24 PM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
No, not violence.

[Image: c7de71dc68b1c5a3b632e3591577bba0.jpg]

[Image: 3a2d9fd049625af573c9cd25d2366446.jpg]

[Image: 3ee0e4dcf27d4d32a7c54c79248d2da4.jpg]

[Image: ce95e99410b8eaf6f87e0ce1efbebc2f.jpg]

Trump sucking up to anyone who will entertain him...
[Image: 0494acb2dbca0c58333ee19191c00050.jpg]

[Image: fb22d65eadf4aae347dd2263ade88b10.jpg]

Giuliani probably booked this one for him. I’m sure they thought they were going to the Alamo!!!!
01-11-2021, 11:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2021, 11:43 PM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
Here it is.

Trump is guilty by decree of his own executive order:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-...-violence/

Is the US Capitol in Washington DC a national monument, or “government property”? You bet.

”(b) It is the policy of the United States to prosecute to the fullest extent permitted under Federal law, and as appropriate, any person or any entity that participates in efforts to incite violence or other illegal activity in connection with the riots and acts of vandalism described in section 1 of this order.”

Pretty sure “any person” includes the lunatic president. “Appropriate” is a subjective term that would defer to the opinion of the majority...oops.
01-19-2021, 02:38 PM,
So, Trump is gonna...
Ironic that some republicans want to run and get the constitution to bolster their position that trump can’t be impeached once he’s out of office.

Trump spent the last four years skirting the constitution from emoluments to ignoring subpoenas. It will be a fitting end to a lawless poser who occupied the White House pretending to lead America.

Yeah, suddenly the constitution says this and that?! Oh, okay.
01-19-2021, 09:30 PM,
You wanted it. Now you got it!

The radical left is in charge of the House, the Senate and the Presidency.

Do you think America will be transformed into a wonderful paradise now?
01-19-2021, 09:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 10:51 PM by crazyfamily.)
So, Trump is gonna...
You know, a good, old friend of mine once said, “the country is not great because of who is president, it is great despite who is president.”
01-19-2021, 10:52 PM,
So, Trump is gonna...
That wisdom is something to aspire to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whos gonna find it? collaboration DNA 11 3,375 05-25-2017, 12:53 AM
Last Post: The Count