Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't get the Black/White thing.
02-05-2019, 05:46 AM,
I don't get the Black/White thing.
Your skin is an organ that protects you from bacteria and viruses...that's why when you cut yourself, it heals up quickly..to protect you from getting sick, and that's it's only purpose. Your shade of skin doesn't determine how smart you are, how rich you are, how clean your are, or if you smell or not (if you don't take a bath, you will start smelling). I have met white folks usually poor and uneducated, and they actually want you to believe that they are superior than you are because they do have lighter skin....I don't know what kind of parents raised them...oh sorry, yes I do, parents who enjoyed white privilege growing up during the 40s, 50's and 60's, and then heaven forbid, their grandparents who were even way worse than their parents. They were fed these lies of lighter skin shade superiority, and until this day, still believe it to be true. Of course, I know better. If judging how superior you are solely by the shade of your skin (and not every white person does), than you don't have much going for you. Oh, well.

Now, I see Black folks crying about statues, black faces, flags, words they deem to be racist (whatever the hell that is suppose to mean), every police officer is after them, everyone is against them, in 2019.

Whatever happened over 50 years ago, happened over 50 years ago, it's not happening now, but you can't convince a lot of black people of that, but wiser ones know better. It's all stupid to me. Blacks are going to cry wolf so much, that in the future no one is going to take them seriously...and that's my greatest fear.

Hispanics on the other hand, think that both sides are just out of their minds. (skin color, just skin color)

Old white racists are dying out, most over the age of 40, and young blacks who have never have had to sit at the back of the bus are just getting started. They don't know what it is like to see a "whites only" sign in front of businesses, parks, or waiting rooms. They talk about their ancestors being dragged here against their will, but I bet not one of them would want to go back to Africa. (I'll pay for their ticket).

I know that none of us would want to go back to Mexico, Europe, or Africa. That's why we are here, because we love our country.

Messages In This Thread
I don't get the Black/White thing. - by Gordon Lightfoot - 02-05-2019, 05:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In this white man's world CapnCook 2 433 11-01-2019, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  What is it about Democracy and being White that pisses everyone off!! Gordon Lightfoot 18 1,383 03-24-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  White Pride. Gordon Lightfoot 1 378 02-05-2019, 11:49 PM
  White House Meltdown.... Gordon Lightfoot 1 466 11-14-2018, 11:53 PM