Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SBs about roosters -- real ones, sculpture(s)
01-14-2020, 07:44 PM,
RE: SBs about roosters -- real ones, sculpture(s)
(01-14-2020, 10:55 AM)trigace Wrote: "The one who can best adjust" means the one who can best "add right." The final location of the TC requires you to add certain previously laid out distances that surround the Eye of the # Cross." It's "Where the Bugle Blows." That's where my next search spot will be.

i agree with you with the caveat that if there is any suggestion in your reply that it can only mean that, i would disagree

i think most everything f says has multiple applications and meanings that are each correct if understood properly and in context

Messages In This Thread
RE: SBs about roosters -- real ones, sculpture(s) - by Chris Yates - 01-14-2020, 07:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sculpture at Devils Tower Beavertooth 0 873 01-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth