Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for a person near Taos to listen reason then get the chest
09-25-2013, 05:57 AM,
I am looking for a person near Taos to listen reason then get the chest
yes I have been there but the rain prevented me from checking the precise location. its only about 200 feet from the road and would only take 20 minutes to search. there is a parking lot and campsite .I think my reasoning is undeniable. It is on land leased from a national park.I met the owners and metal detecting is allowed but not needed in this search,everyone there is super laid back.But if you accept this you have to be prepared for the cold.I had it all planned out then the monsoon took over.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Messages In This Thread
I am looking for a person near Taos to listen reason then get the chest - by pidmt - 09-25-2013, 05:57 AM