Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard lessons learned on my last search
01-27-2019, 12:23 PM,
RE: Hard lessons learned on my last search
Good lesson to be had here for 2019:

1) Get off Google Earth!!!!
Searchers have one job and one job only. Decide what your WWH is going to be. That’s it! Nothing else! Once you’ve decided what that is, pick one (remember there are many), then pick your canyon. Once you have those two GET OFF THE INTERNET! Grab a map, plan your route, and drive down the canyon. If nothing stands out during that drive pick a different WWWH and canyon.

2) With the government shutdown (there will be a other this year) parks and road will be the worst we’ve seen, so choice your vehicle wisely this year.

And by all means if you disagree with #1 your more than welcome to email f about it. If my words aren’t enough to steal you in this right direction, he would say the same thing and hopefully that’s enough confirmation for you.

Messages In This Thread
Hard lessons learned on my last search - by mdavis19 - 10-13-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Hard lessons learned on my last search - by filmguy - 01-27-2019, 12:23 PM
Hard lessons learned on my last search - by mdavis19 - 10-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Hard lessons learned on my last search - by pidmt - 10-14-2013, 04:05 PM