Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Thrill of the “Chase Wall Map” – Limited edition prints.
03-28-2014, 08:28 AM,
The Thrill of the “Chase Wall Map” – Limited edition prints.
@ Mr. T great memories of Anchorage. I spent summers in WA state so missed the 24 daylight magic. I warn my brother your looking for him still after 30 years for spilling that hot chocolate on your shoes.

My family drove the ALCAN our last trip out of AK.

Don't know many of the bars since I was under 15 when I lived there. I spent my time at Ocean view bluffs climbing down over the tracks. We walked on the frozen ice flows (yeah I know it's not safe) and made rafts to explore around the ponds. Lucky we had a childhood in such a undeveloped place. Plan to go back there so day to see how it has changed.

Good luck in the chase!

Messages In This Thread
The Thrill of the “Chase Wall Map” – Limited edition prints. - by 23kachinas - 03-28-2014, 08:28 AM