Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Words / Question, May 13 - Blaze and Chest
05-13-2016, 01:32 PM,
RE: Weekly Words / Question, May 13 - Blaze and Chest
(05-13-2016, 09:00 AM)Buddy Allen Wrote: Alright f comes through with another double neg.

Don't miss my book when it comes out real soon, Buddy. You know how I liked to plunge into the double neg's of ff.

....titled Our Eureka Moments.

Howdy, Mister.
05-13-2016, 03:24 PM,
dang i just figured something out about noon time today

maybe the treasure is close to the blaze. there are hidden clues in line 12 that i believe are saying there is approximately 2 minutes difference between, a little less actually

heavy loads is the treasure and water high is the blaze. and somewhere between is polite refusal. yes hhahahahahaha.....POLITE REFUSALLLLLLL!!!!!! ... aka floating device (dont ask)

it all makes sense now. like i say. figured this out around noon today

can i get a WHAT WHAT WOOT WOOT, WHAT WHAT WOOT WOOT

but why is heavy loads before water high if you find the blaze before the chest

ya well maybe because ... time machine !!!

can i get a ..... WHAT WHAT WOOT WOOT, WHAT WHAT WOOT WOOT

you know what will really knock your bonkers is if i told you how the value of pie gives you the name of the blaze

but rather than going there i will ..... politely refuse

YES .... POLITELY REFUSE !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

woot woot, what what, woot woot, what what

happy dance happy dance
05-13-2016, 03:34 PM,
Wow!!!!
05-13-2016, 03:38 PM,
(05-13-2016, 03:24 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: dang i just figured something out about noon time today

maybe the treasure is close to the blaze. there are hidden clues in line 12 that i believe are saying there is approximately 2 minutes difference between, a little less actually

heavy loads is the treasure and water high is the blaze. and somewhere between is polite refusal. yes hhahahahahaha.....POLITE REFUSALLLLLLL!!!!!! ... aka floating device (dont ask)

it all makes sense now. like i say. figured this out around noon today

can i get a WHAT WHAT WOOT WOOT, WHAT WHAT WOOT WOOT

but why is heavy loads before water high if you find the blaze before the chest

ya well maybe because ... time machine !!!

can i get a ..... WHAT WHAT WOOT WOOT, WHAT WHAT WOOT WOOT

you know what will really knock your bonkers is if i told you how the value of pie gives you the name of the blaze

but rather than going there i will ..... politely refuse

YES .... POLITELY REFUSE !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

woot woot, what what, woot woot, what what

happy dance happy dance

is that a song with a happy dance
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
05-13-2016, 05:02 PM,
(05-13-2016, 05:18 AM)astree Wrote: http://mysteriouswritings.com/featured-q...asurement/

Quote:Mr. Fenn: How far is the chest located from the blaze? ~ casey

Casey, I did not take the measurement, but logic tells me that if you don’t know where the blaze is it really doesn’t matter. If you can find the blaze though, the answer to your question will be obvious. Does that help?f

F says that he didn't take the measurement. Which tells me that it is a measurable distance.

That would also mean that look quickly down must be a clue.

Also sounds like listening to logic helps to find the solve. Nothing is as easy as ff makes it sound, however.
05-13-2016, 06:29 PM,
A good solve is frequently ruined by poor execution
05-13-2016, 06:52 PM,
Why did F say, "IF you can find the blaze"? I don't like the sound of that. Just saying....
05-13-2016, 07:09 PM,
Could the measurable distance be vertical?

Fenn is a crafty one....

Blaze
Look down
Quest cease
05-13-2016, 07:13 PM,
(05-13-2016, 07:02 PM)admin Wrote: Interesting....so the blaze might be hidden some how...maybe it's under something...so you look up then you see it and can look down.
That's something I've always considered. The poem uses the words, "...and found the blaze.." in reference to the blaze which means to me that it's not readily visible but must be searched for. Also, as more time passes means the environment around the blaze will change and may obscure it even more IMO. Not good...
05-13-2016, 07:28 PM,
The three Wise men found, or followed a stAr, a blaze, but the poem has to lead you to the certain spot, then when you see that blaze, look down.... But the previous poem lines have to get you there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Back In The Box -- Weekly Words Beavertooth 73 32,558 05-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Halogetter
Star Weekly Words - Jenny Kile - Mysterious Writings decall 1,630 1,483,255 02-28-2019, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Question for those who have found the Blaze Mr.X 15 5,421 04-22-2018, 07:28 AM
Last Post: whatiff
  Weekly words Nov 11 Revisited Mindy 6 4,246 03-30-2017, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  The Blaze marks the chest location? mdc777 17 11,584 01-28-2017, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Halogetter
  Guess the next weekly words RIGHT HERE!! The Count 179 78,577 01-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: HIPS