Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
08-29-2017, 07:00 PM,
RE: THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
(08-29-2017, 06:29 PM)njfl Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 06:17 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 06:05 PM)njfl Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:51 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:07 PM)Kpro Wrote: Thanks for offering to share the pictures but I will decline. My inbox is already full with some emails already sent recently that are much more interesting regarding all of that. since it does not shed a good light on those searchers, I will decline getting more worthless (except for drama) Info on this subject. Again, thanks though, good luck in your search.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com

Well, you did bring up the subject. Good luck to you.

(08-29-2017, 05:39 PM)njfl Wrote: @Kpro

https://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/collection/beads
Fenn's book about San Lazaro has gorgeous pictures of his beads and he didn't step in any ant hills. lol

Yep, now can you work them into a solve? Thanks for providing pics of treasures that aren't in the tc like I told you earlier.

And why would I want to do that if they're not part of your solve as you stated above? And your welcome btw.

This is why you should get the facts before you comment elsewhere about things you don't know about. Not much about what kpro insinuated is correct. The location we were at was not a place where we were searching just enjoying some exploring.
That doesn't mean that ants bringing back all kinds of little things back to their anthill isn't an intriguing phenomenon that has happened throughout the history of the Rocky Mountains and might have a connection to a hint.

I'm not doing your homework for you, sorry. Find your own hints and solves.

Ummm...that's not what this is about. You guys look ridiculous when you say that. Lol

Pays to be a winner.
08-29-2017, 07:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 07:10 PM by N. Means.)
(08-29-2017, 06:56 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 05:39 PM)njfl Wrote: @Kpro

https://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/collection/beads
Fenn's book about San Lazaro has gorgeous pictures of his beads and he didn't step in any ant hills. lol

No, he dug into those ant hills using a specific mathematical formula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So Forrest knew exactly where those pieces were because he "did the math"? Might I ask if Forrest himself told you that? Using the specific mathematical formula I mean, if you know what I mean.
08-29-2017, 07:21 PM,
(08-28-2017, 10:27 PM)Kpro Wrote: In general incredible solves by leading searchers have been stopped by mere ants, so let's just say anything is possible, right? Absolutes are useless , imo.

Kpro

This was your comment, kpro. It's easy to understand who you were talking about cause you've posted about ants and us about 15 times before. I don't understand what you think it achieves. And what's wrong with searchers that write books about there Chase happenings?

Pays to be a winner.
08-29-2017, 07:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 07:34 PM by Mindy.)
(08-29-2017, 07:01 PM)Kpro Wrote: My statement did not contain any searcher by name. My comments related to over confident searchers and how they speak in absolutes.

It is absolutely here, this is how to I interpret this clue. Some even have books on how to find ffs tc. Really?

My point is that several searchers state their perspective on how to get the tc as fact and their confidence is mind boggling. What credibility does anyone have except Ff?

One would think over time after eating humble pie that the condescending attitude would lessen. Yes, is the ant incident legendary, absolutely, but here are plenty of examples.

All imo.

Kpro

Stuff happens.
My point is that every time you do this, you're taking a dig at me. Putting the ant analogy (which was clearly a reference to me), in with other words you used, were wrong. "Some" people didn't write Fundy's post. Fundy and I have completely different ways of approaching solves and we work on our own. Our brains think differently, so we both have different ideas about how it's solve.

Just because we're together doesn't mean we're chase clones. Lol.

Lighten up. I'm not sure what FD's intent was with the OP, but I know it wasn't malicious, and his intent wasn't to create drama, even though that's what happened.

And my thread was not meant to create drama. My intent was to share some thing from ttotc that have recently caught up in my head.

(08-29-2017, 07:26 PM)njfl Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 07:21 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 10:27 PM)Kpro Wrote: In general incredible solves by leading searchers have been stopped by mere ants, so let's just say anything is possible, right? Absolutes are useless , imo.

Kpro

This was your comment, kpro. It's easy to understand who you were talking about cause you've posted about ants and us about 15 times before. I don't understand what you think it achieves. And what's wrong with searchers that write books about there Chase happenings?

I don't see a specific name mentioned. It looks and reads to me like a general and generic statement.

I have the screenshots of when the ant episode went down. Kpro was referencing me. She references james point blank as one searcher when she said the thread was created by one of "some" searchers who want to create drama.

If FD is one of the "some," and I was the one bitten by ants, there's not much wiggle room to back out of it. I can post the screenshots if you'd like. Smile

Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
08-29-2017, 07:33 PM,

Kpro

Ok I'm a bit confused, if you guys were stopped by mere ants then who are the "leading searchers" allude to by Kpro, who were also halted by ants? Can someone please shed some light on this for me, cause I just can't keep up.
08-29-2017, 07:34 PM,
(08-29-2017, 07:26 PM)njfl Wrote:

Kpro

I don't see a specific name mentioned. It looks and reads to me like a general and generic statement.

Then you'd still be wrong. Can't help you worry about everything.

Pays to be a winner.
08-29-2017, 07:36 PM,
(08-29-2017, 07:33 PM)N. Means Wrote:

Kpro

Ok I'm a bit confused, if you guys were stopped by mere ants then who are the "leading searchers" allude to by Kpro, who were also halted by ants? Can someone please shed some light on this for me, cause I just can't keep up.

I don't think anyone knows who the "lead searchers" are. Kpro was assuming.

Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
08-29-2017, 07:43 PM,
(08-29-2017, 07:36 PM)Mindy Wrote:

Kpro

You could be right about that, or maybe someone else was making an assumption. Glad you cleared it up though.
08-29-2017, 07:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 07:50 PM by fundamental design.)
(08-29-2017, 07:32 PM)Kpro Wrote:

Kpro

Go back and read. I did not say about chase happenings. Details are important, you seem to miss them.

"there chase happening", Lol!

Moving along, too much time spent on nonsense. You seem to want to swim in it, go for it, welcome back and thanks for bringing the drama with you (not).

Kpro

You're missing the point. Are you saying any of the books you're talking about don't have any other reason to be written than what you dramatically focus on?

Starting to believe you love drama.

(08-29-2017, 07:44 PM)njfl Wrote:

Kpro

Kpro didn't assume, the reader inferred.

"I don't think anyone knows who the "lead searchers" are."

Then by all intents and purposes Kpro's statement cannot be you. So that's settled then.

I'd say go to the source. Ask kpro to enlighten us all on her awkward comment.

Pays to be a winner.
08-29-2017, 08:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 08:11 PM by fundamental design.)
(08-29-2017, 07:51 PM)njfl Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 07:44 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 07:32 PM)Kpro Wrote:

Kpro

Go back and read. I did not say about chase happenings. Details are important, you seem to miss them.

"there chase happening", Lol!

Moving along, too much time spent on nonsense. You seem to want to swim in it, go for it, welcome back and thanks for bringing the drama with you (not).

Kpro

You're missing the point. Are you saying any of the books you're talking about don't have any other reason to be written than what you dramatically focus on?

Starting to believe you love drama.

(08-29-2017, 07:44 PM)njfl Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 07:33 PM)N. Means Wrote: Ok I'm a bit confused, if you guys were stopped by mere ants then who are the "leading searchers" allude to by Kpro, who were also halted by ants? Can someone please shed some light on this for me, cause I just can't keep up.

Kpro didn't assume, the reader inferred.

"I don't think anyone knows who the "lead searchers" are."

Then by all intents and purposes Kpro's statement cannot be you. So that's settled then.

I'd say go to the source. Ask kpro to enlighten us all on her awkward comment.
Maybe the Mod should lock this thread. I see trouble brewing. Please don't bait Kpro into saying something to get her timed out.

Stop worrying about everything, it's my thread. Keep this thread on point and stop with the drama.

Pays to be a winner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Path To Success Silentfly 75 46,524 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Silentfly
  Success Box decall 6 4,695 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 14,185 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb