Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forrest said something
02-04-2018, 10:53 PM,
forrest said something
So Forrest said today he can't go get the treasure anymore.

His initial intent was to die there, go in his last days, throw his body on the chest. How could one ever have done this in the last hours, days, or weeks, in their 80s?

He says he can't now. Ummm, why buddy? If you ever thought you were getting there late in life, why not now? Ok, so you walk 150ft at a time and are tired. So rest.

Why the attitude change? Why can't he just go right straight to it now?

No more flying? No more driving? What?

Cruiser likes Mustard FJ40's, do you?
02-04-2018, 11:10 PM,
RE: forrest said something
(02-04-2018, 10:53 PM)93cruiser Wrote: So Forrest said today he can't go get the treasure anymore.

His initial intent was to die there, go in his last days, throw his body on the chest. How could one ever have done this in the last hours, days, or weeks, in their 80s?

He says he can't now. Ummm, why buddy? If you ever thought you were getting there late in life, why not now? Ok, so you walk 150ft at a time and are tired. So rest.

Why the attitude change? Why can't he just go right straight to it now?

No more flying? No more driving? What?

Because he has stalkers and shit.
02-05-2018, 11:05 AM,
(02-05-2018, 11:03 AM)FennMaster Wrote: He has to renew his driver's license annually; maybe he was unable to renew it.
Since Forrest hasn't and won't tell anyone else where the tc is, he can't go back.

Excellent thinking, FM!
02-05-2018, 11:08 AM,
(02-05-2018, 11:03 AM)FennMaster Wrote: He has to renew his driver's license annually; maybe he was unable to renew it.
Since Forrest hasn't and won't tell anyone else where the tc is, he can't go back.

very smart post
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
02-05-2018, 11:39 AM,
(02-05-2018, 11:25 AM)FennMaster Wrote: Thanks BT & pidmt.

I forgot to mention that when my Mom (who was using a walker) and I were leaving the DMV with her driver's license renewal in hand on her 85th birthday, I told the 25 or so people in the waiting room: "Be afraid, be very afraid!" My Mom laughed, of course.

Smile
02-05-2018, 11:51 AM,

Yes, very good point. I can’t remember but maybe f never said he tried to think of everything with his first plan to go back to the hidey spot end up on the tc. Because FM’s point would obviously be a snag in that plan.

Howdy, Mister.
02-05-2018, 06:29 PM,
(02-04-2018, 11:40 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: there are 2 different questions here aren't there?

first one, i will go by memory cuz i don't feel like looking this up

i remember that f said this before, that he can't, or won't go back and get it

and some people on the blogs started saying he's too old now to go there like he did when he hid it

and later f revised or clarified, which i read as a rebuttal of sorts to what people were saying, that even at his advanced age, he could still go get it, if he wanted to

the other question is why wouldn't f go back to get it?

the answer to that is obvious. unless you're suggesting you don't think f really hid it and intended to leave it for someone else to find?

if so, just say that so it's more easily understood where you're coming from

in the small amount of time I have been on this message board, it is obvious you are not well, and need mental help. you sir are a twister, twisted in the head and tongue.

who said fenn did not hide it, except you? I simply asked a question.

Fenn stated he could always go back and get it. Fenn stated this is where he wanted to perish. Fenn always thought he would be able to get to his spot, even when sickly and towards his end.

SO WHY NOW DOES FENN SAY HE CAN NOT GO? Get it now? I even listed possible reasons such as can't fly, can't drive, tired walking.

Dont slander me or twist my words. Go away

Cruiser likes Mustard FJ40's, do you?
02-05-2018, 09:46 PM,
forrest said something
(02-05-2018, 06:29 PM)93cruiser Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 11:40 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: there are 2 different questions here aren't there?

first one, i will go by memory cuz i don't feel like looking this up

i remember that f said this before, that he can't, or won't go back and get it

and some people on the blogs started saying he's too old now to go there like he did when he hid it

and later f revised or clarified, which i read as a rebuttal of sorts to what people were saying, that even at his advanced age, he could still go get it, if he wanted to

the other question is why wouldn't f go back to get it?

the answer to that is obvious. unless you're suggesting you don't think f really hid it and intended to leave it for someone else to find?

if so, just say that so it's more easily understood where you're coming from

in the small amount of time I have been on this message board, it is obvious you are not well, and need mental help. you sir are a twister, twisted in the head and tongue.

who said fenn did not hide it, except you? I simply asked a question.

Fenn stated he could always go back and get it. Fenn stated this is where he wanted to perish. Fenn always thought he would be able to get to his spot, even when sickly and towards his end.

SO WHY NOW DOES FENN SAY HE CAN NOT GO? Get it now? I even listed possible reasons such as can't fly, can't drive, tired walking.

Dont slander me or twist my words. Go away

93 meet CY. Chris is one of the bar flies around here. You can't get rid of 'em...been here since the beginnin'.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
02-05-2018, 10:01 PM,

I saw him driving in October 2017.
02-06-2018, 06:30 AM,
http://mysteriouswritings.com/six-questi...e-charmed/

Forrest Fenn February 5, 2018 at 5:05 pm
"I wish I could go back to that place again."

Not sure if this is any different than "can't", or even if that was Forrest.
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)