Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Does the bunny "approach" help solve clues?
This poll is closed.
Yes
11.11%
1 11.11%
No
88.89%
8 88.89%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bunny's Approach to solving the poem -poll
11-10-2018, 02:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 02:54 PM by Top Secret.)
There are many who feel the way to solve the poem is to bunny up to Fenn. There is a new bunny in town, who rubs it in other searcher's faces that Forrest Fenn talks to whom he wants, so too bad, his rules.

Yup, his rules, so do we want to play under his rules, knowing the ladies may have special access to his personal self?

The question is not whether the ladies get the special access, it is whether it is an advantage, or is he just taking advantage of them. An interesting game indeed. Vote, do you think the bunny approach improves the odds of solving the clues.
11-10-2018, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 06:06 PM by Top Secret.)
RE: Bunny's Approach to solving the poem -poll
brubr,
I echo your views, but what scares me is if your words, "just taking advantage of these chicks for his own amusement" is true, then why can't this chase just be about that and not finding a real treasure? Do we really need a treasure to get us out in the mountains or will the suggestion of one suffice?

What I am getting at is Fenn is a fisherman, the chest is the lure, the movie "The Lure" which he endorsed is ironically what may be the mechanism to play this game. If so, there is no need for a real treasure, or solution, or anything but what our imagination can create. He guarantees himself an eternal legacy, something only a real chest can spoil.

I don't know what the new bunny's method is for I don't follow clueless searchers, but I am curious to see how intelligent the dippy bunny's solution grows over time. Keep us posted on the progress, it may answer this poll question.
11-10-2018, 06:48 PM,
(11-10-2018, 06:41 PM)brubr Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 05:49 PM)Top Secret Wrote: brubr,
I echo your views, but what scares me is if your words, "just taking advantage of these chicks for his own amusement" is true, then why can't this chase just be about that and not finding a real treasure? Do we really need a treasure to get us out in the mountains or will the suggestion of one suffice?

I *think* that Fenn started the chase for the sake of his legacy AND to get people off the couch. He never planned the bunny phenom, it just kind of happened. But, never one to miss an opportunity, ff poured on the charm and took advantage of what was being offered. I dont fault him for that, but I do wonder at the common sense of the women who are playing this game.

Now watch, Mindy will likely answer and tell me that a lot of things are happening that I dont know about and Fenn is an evil man taking advantage of (fill in the blank), yadda, yadda, yadda. And one day we'll all know the truth. Whatever.
This is what I thought initially and am now starting to smarten up. Fenn has seen the celebrity, he has seen what people will do for money. He is an opportunist, the question I ask, is why can't this be the plan? Why does it have to just happen? He had 15 years to come up with this plan, every day we get a little more of the what that plan really was.
11-10-2018, 07:30 PM,
Frankly, I'm appalled that in this day and age one would suggest that the bunnies are only ladies. Sure, you got your Cynthia and your Kpro, but then there's also that chubby Tooby Yoonik, the old ghost from Illinois, that army boy -- they all try to cuddle up with Forrest for their piece of the.....something, to help boost viewership of their youtoob videos. I don't know whether these wannabees are trans, gay, bi, whatever. It shouldn't matter. Maybe they all ARE ladies. They sure act like it. Let's just not brand everyone based on gender self-identification. Who are we to care which public bathroom they insist on using.

Now, if we were to categorize based on lack of intellectual capacity, I think they'd all be in the same category. Instead of 'bunny', I propose we use 'intellectually challenged'.
11-10-2018, 08:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 08:09 PM by Chris Yates.)
(11-10-2018, 02:51 PM)Top Secret Wrote: There is a new bunny in town, who rubs it in other searcher's faces that Forrest Fenn talks to whom he wants, so too bad, his rules.

I have not heard of this. people can talk to whom they want to?

what does it mean exactly, and how many are getting away with it?

is there a constitutional amendment that would remedy the issue?
11-10-2018, 08:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 08:22 PM by Top Secret.)
(11-10-2018, 07:30 PM)Jim Davis Wrote: Frankly, I'm appalled that in this day and age one would suggest that the bunnies are only ladies. Sure, you got your Cynthia and your Kpro, but then there's also that chubby Tooby Yoonik, the old ghost from Illinois, that army boy -- they all try to cuddle up with Forrest for their piece of the.....something, to help boost viewership of their youtoob videos. I don't know whether these wannabees are trans, gay, bi, whatever. It shouldn't matter. Maybe they all ARE ladies. They sure act like it. Let's just not brand everyone based on gender self-identification. Who are we to care which public bathroom they insist on using.

Now, if we were to categorize based on lack of intellectual capacity, I think they'd all be in the same category. Instead of 'bunny', I propose we use 'intellectually challenged'.

Fair enough,but Tooby used a girl at counter bait to get access to Fenn. Fenn won't answer Tooby's emails, so he used his own lure. Not sure how that worked out though...

Then that military guy got access through the new bunny, so that doesn't count and I don't think that Ghost guy got in his house because he didn't have bunny bait. I think he got some useless words, because he went on his 200th search or something, but who knows.
11-10-2018, 08:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 08:57 PM by crazyfamily.)
It’s still my opinion that Forrest has figured out each searchers game, solutions etc, and is beating us all at our own game.

Just ask the solvers that count letters, or the white knight guy, or anyone who has emailed Forrest with their solution.

razyfamily
11-10-2018, 09:08 PM,
(11-10-2018, 08:40 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Just ask the solvers that count letters, or the white knight guy, or anyone who has emailed Forrest with their solution.

imo, if f could speak candidly, he'd tell you the letter counters have made the most total progress

(someone just sent word to confirm this)

that being said, if something fowl smelling in the poem leaps out at you, well, there's an entirely different subject
11-10-2018, 09:42 PM,
(11-10-2018, 09:08 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: that being said, if something fowl smelling in the poem leaps out at you, well, there's an entirely different subject

Wondering if you actually mean foul smelling, or if you stand by "fowl smelling"...?
11-10-2018, 10:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 10:19 PM by TheLastCrusade.)
"The type of person who is going to find the treasure chest, is the type of person who is in my skin." -Forrest Fenn

The answer to your question, is "No."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solving the first two clues filmguy 8 835 05-17-2019, 03:34 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Bunny Effect, WTF? Top Secret 53 8,389 05-08-2019, 07:47 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  The "chest", legacy or bunny bait Top Secret 1 744 11-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Forrest Said Solving Blaze Puts You How Close? minotaur_moreno 47 18,183 10-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Kpro
  How to train for solving the poem... GoneAlone 14 4,708 04-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  The Bunny Incident txtrsrhntr 10 4,190 10-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Kpro