Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why BT needs to go (as Moderator)
01-18-2019, 09:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2019, 09:06 AM by filmguy.)
Why BT needs to go (as Moderator)
Not only has he been inconsistent and unjust, but he's bringing back the dark days of moderating on this site. (Back when the moderators just banned those they didn't like on a personal level and almost single handily buried this site by driving everyone away)

Here's my evidence:

BT Wrote:
"I edited the above post slightly to try to distinguish personal attacks from the overall point of the post that Bet is trying to make."
Wait one minute. You just banned me for 3 months for a personal attack (BTW, thanks for no warning or a slow escalation of ban like first offense one week, second offense one month, etc.) and now you EDITED someone's post. They get an edit, I get a ban? Can you give any reason for this inconsistency? Which is it for a personal attack ban or edit?

BT Wrote:
"I took out one word from Bet's post.....I took out one sentence from Boomergirl's post."
Again, editing more posts than just a straight up ban. Hmm, notice these post are from women. So is BT biased in gender with his moderation? It appears so. The rooster is trying to make it to where he's the only one in the hen house? It appears so.

BT Wrote:
"You are now warned against personal attacks, whether by innuendo, or otherwise. They are against the rules."
Sorry BT, you mean how YOU interpret innuendo or otherwise. This site needs checks and balances because you're clearly going unchecked. You banned me for a post you misinterpreted, I brought it up to Mindy who disagreed with you and unbanned me. Then, you saw that and banned me again. So the score was 1-1, in this case Stephanie should chime in and be the deciding factor.

And I'm not the only one whose noticed this:
sharpsburg8 wrote:
"By the way.....how can you be a MODERATOR and make comments and maintain a unbiased perspective. Particularly if it's someone you don't want around."
01-18-2019, 09:24 AM,
RE: Why BT needs to go (as Moderator)
when I came back beaver and I didn't get off on the best foot but I don't agree he needs to be removed, others are better choices in my experience.
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?
01-18-2019, 09:42 AM,
I'm not coming back, but if I did, I'd give Filmguy a time out for

"One person making repetitive posts or creating many topics repeating the same basic opinion can interfere with others' use of Chase Chat. If this becomes disruptive, it is a violation of the ground rules. "
01-18-2019, 09:45 AM,
lol!!
01-18-2019, 09:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2019, 09:54 AM by filmguy.)

In case you need an example of a repetitive post.

And if you read my posts carefully you see that they express different points of view and different opinions.
If you read them as the same then that's on you and how your own mind categorized them.

I'm going to go ahead and treat your comment as a joke in tone.

Good one.

The point is moderators need to stop interpreting Stephanie's rules to fit their own agenda.
01-18-2019, 10:26 AM,
(01-18-2019, 09:06 AM)filmguy Wrote: ...(Back when the moderators just banned those they didn't like on a personal level and almost single handily buried this site by driving everyone away)

Here's my evidence:...

Speaking of evidence, can you show us your evidence for your allegation above?

Pays to be a winner.
01-18-2019, 10:43 AM,
(01-18-2019, 10:26 AM)fundamental design Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 09:06 AM)filmguy Wrote: ...(Back when the moderators just banned those they didn't like on a personal level and almost single handily buried this site by driving everyone away)

The evidence would just be a link to a blog, but you're not allowed to do that here.
Neither am I going to say the name of the blog, but it was created as a result of the "allegation" I stated.
A consequence this site bares to this day.
01-18-2019, 11:28 AM,
(01-18-2019, 10:43 AM)filmguy Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 10:26 AM)fundamental design Wrote:

The evidence would just be a link to a blog, but you're not allowed to do that here.
Neither am I going to say the name of the blog, but it was created as a result of the "allegation" I stated.
A consequence this site bares to this day.

I think one can provide a link to a blog to back up an allegation or point one is making here on ChaseChat. I have done so before. Others have too. That’s not the same as promoting another Chase site. I await your specific evidence for your allegation.

Pays to be a winner.
01-18-2019, 11:31 AM,
filmguy
There was a post on this web site about a month ago, claiming Beavertooth was in fact Mindy. Whether or not this accusation is true or can be proven I dont know. I do have suspicion or suspect there are individuals posting at this web site using more than one alias or name.

On my very first post here, B.T. took it upon herself/himself to edit my posting. In so many words saying the editing was more appropriate. That may have been true to them, but I'm I not allowed to tell the truth in my own words. To me, that was an act of war, and I was ready to go down fighting if need be.

Was I right......NO, because i am a guest in someone else's home, house, web site call it what you will, but I know now, I should be respectful as possible when it comes to rules, and my behavior in their home, as you would in someone's real home.

Bottom line is " they are calling the shots" not you or I.
01-18-2019, 11:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2019, 11:40 AM by filmguy.)
Ok. We can use the house analogy.

True. Powers that currently be at CC call the shots.
Yet, a few years back those powers that be caused a lot of members (not guest) of the house to leave and build their own home.
So, you can either stand in the corner and watch that happen again or say something before the party ends due to no attendance.
I mean, there is already a For Sale sign outside of this house.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reddit Moderator Meltdown OnTheFence 23 964 06-22-2020, 01:00 AM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  If I were the Moderator.. Itchy Ideas 0 905 09-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  Request for moderator decall 8 6,421 10-01-2015, 02:40 AM
Last Post: njfl