Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
01-29-2019, 12:42 PM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
(01-29-2019, 09:26 AM)Bet Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 12:41 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 12:37 AM)fallingrock Wrote: @Harry

I won't mention your lack of virtue to him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Harry has been known as a the biggest hypocrite in the chase, he is better known as "Hypocrite Hairy"

What is even more hilarious, is the Drama Queen of the Chase, Mike Davis, is now calling for the drama to end and he wants to discuss the chase after obsessing over Mindy and CC for the last two years. Should we accept his surrender?
Yes, indeed. Davis is definitely the chase drama queen, his court includes Harry, Presby and Lars. They will never get past their obsession with Mindy. The neuron paths are deeply ingrained, now. Will take serious therapy to get over this.
Kudos to Sacha for standing up to the hate! I was banned for this, but they know she is one of FF’s favorites, so they can’t destroy her as much as they would like to.
Wasn't Hypocrite Hairy, just bragging about how they don't ban members? Falling rock dared to challenge the fragile feelings of the band of losers and poof he was gone for language. Too funny, since he cusses more than most with, these examples:
"Shame we don't have the Asshole option but that would be too easy."
Maybe Papshmir/Presby should be banned for making the same statement "Leave DG alone Asshole" (nope, double standard wont allow that)
or the multiple uses of the "f-word" by Presby, davis, Seannm,etc all get passes. No hypocrisy there. lol

Poor little sensitive Hairy, incriminates his sorry little a$$ every time he opens his mouth.
01-29-2019, 01:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 01:33 PM by Top Secret.)
(01-29-2019, 12:59 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 09:26 AM)Bet Wrote: ... They will never get past their obsession with Mindy. The neuron paths are deeply ingrained, now. Will take serious therapy to get over this.
Kudos to Sacha for standing up to the hate! I was banned for this, but they know she is one of FF’s favorites, so they can’t destroy her as much as they would like to.

I don't know much about any of the ladies in the Chase other than Kpro from her YouTube videos, her celebrity side rather than anything about her as a person.

I do appreciate all of them seem to be very strong-minded and strong-willed.

As a man, I much prefer strong women, especially those who speak their minds and challenge anything they disagree with. I don't relate well to anyone who is submissive.

I am confident enough in who I am to accept there are people of all genders, races, colors, creeds, and cultures who are much smarter than me. And recognizing and accepting this fact affords me opportunities to profit much by learning from them.

But there are some men who are so insecure in their manhood that they feel threatened by certain others. They need to feel superior to certain people to feel good about themselves which is ironic in that this is the very attitude that makes them inferior.

I speak only from a cisgender male perspective about other males. I would never try to make any such broad generalization about any female because I have accepted that I will never figure them out. While some men are more complex than others, they are far less complex than women. This places men at a great disadvantage when dealing with women who are secure enough to express themselves with confidence.

That is not to say I am submissive in my nature, only that I appreciate being challenged because being challenged makes me a better person and a better man. At least that is what my wife tells me to think. Big Grin
Mike you make a good point, Mike Davis, Presby, Seannm, Larson, and Hairy all have great difficulty with being challenged by strong women. Papshmir/Presby even turned on Sasha when she set him straight. Some people are just like that, very fagile egos and extremely low self-esteem. Seannm is like that as well, always talking about being marginalized by Mindy. His idea of a troll is anyone who legitimately questions any of his wilda$$ ideas. Those people were bullied as kids I think.
01-29-2019, 11:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 02:01 AM by Top Secret.)
It didn't take long for the chase idiots (Presby-Papshmir, Hypocrite-Hairy and Dickless-Davis) to prove me right. Shasha has been going through a very hard time and Mindy and her search partner offered her some very generous help. Mindy is good that way, she did it for Chris Yates as well.

I have not been a Sasha fan because she raked CCers over the coals for not being chase focused and then went over and hung with the chase's evil, who were never chase focused, only Mindy focused. I called her a hypocrite for that action. I will retract that now because she finally called the big three woman haters out for making stuff up about whoever they choose. Predictably, Presby/Papshmir, who appears to be casterated at birth, lost it on Sasha again for not towing the company line when she defended Mindy and called her an a$$hole (real classy woman-hating move!). Of course Hypocrite Hairy (who just banned falling rock for doing the same thing) turns a blind eye to Papshmir's baby-like temper tantrum (the world's most ridiculous moderator).

Papshmir repeats about a thousand times how he doesn't care, yet his lengthy desperate emotional rants gives it away. Papshmir then tries to backpedal and claim he's "saving Sasha from herself," because he actually believes all the lies his delusional paranoid mind concocts. Sasha then calls him out for making stuff up. Papshmir is such a lame-dick lying duffus fake, he acts like some kind of chase authority, but everyone sees through his ineptness and inadequacy.

Sasha calls them a bunch of middle-aged men in a chat room that are overly concerned and obsessed with Mindy, which is exactly what we have been saying all along. Sasha mopped up the floor with Hairy's fools and left them steaming.

Sasha my respect for you is rapidly growing each day.
01-30-2019, 05:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 09:29 AM by Mindy.)
It’s amazing to me how people who have never met me think they know more about me than people who have actually met and spent time with me.

They think they know my motives, my thoughts, my intentions, and even when they are proven wrong, they still try to convince everyone that they’re right.

They accused me of trying to get info from Sacha.
Sacha confirmed that was not the case.

They accused me of giving my hair appt to Sacha because I thought she had ugly hair. That is not true. To sit still long enough for me to get my hair done, I have to be in the mood. I expressed reluctance in taking the appt, and Sacha said she would take it if I didn’t want it. So I offered it to her. Sacha has beautiful hair. I never thought otherwise.

They accused me AND my partner (whom they have also never met and know NOTHING about) of trying to “buy” Sacha’s loyalty. People that tend to believe people can’t have good intentions are the ones who aren’t capable of good intentions themselves. People who have known me for a long time know that I do this kind of thing all the time. Helping people when they need it is something I have ALWAYS done. I didn’t expect or want ANYTHING in return for helping Chris Yates, jdiggins, DG, or Sacha. Harry, if you think money is important to me, you’re dead wrong, because I give it away without asking anything in return all the time. As far as Stephanie’s search expenses, you got that wrong too. I said I’d give her back 150k (not the inflated 250k you claimed), but she refused and said to give it to St Jude’s or enother children’s charity. I agreed. Nothing nefarious there, sorry.

Sacha is smart enough and strong enough to make up her OWN mind. She doesn’t need the OPINIONS of those who have never met me.

The members on that forum are wrong about just about everything they’ve said about me. I would venture they are MALICIOUSLY wrong, meaning they know they are wrong yet are still purposely spreading untruths.

Yet they say they’re TEASING. Do they even know the definition of teasing? It is to “make fun of or provoke in a PLAYFUL way.”

There is NOTHING playful in their attacks. Their accusations are wrong, malicious, and meant to influence people’s opinions of me in a negative way.

And by the way, JJ confirmed that Harry’s is just a few bitter people who use many screen names.

Hey Harry, name one of my real friends that says I’m a “manipulator.”
Go ahead, I’m waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-30-2019, 09:36 AM,
Dr Phil says every dysfunctional family needs a villain.
01-30-2019, 09:44 AM,
(01-30-2019, 09:36 AM)boomergirl Wrote: Dr Phil says every dysfunctional family needs a villain.

Even when the villain isn’t a villain?

Mindy's blogs:

01-30-2019, 10:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 10:43 AM by Bet.)
(01-30-2019, 09:44 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 09:36 AM)boomergirl Wrote: Dr Phil says every dysfunctional family needs a villain.

This is true, without someone to hate Harry’s wouldn’t exist. It is the glue that binds them together. Teasing that is rich.....what they are doing is systematic and malicious.
01-30-2019, 10:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 10:35 AM by Mindy.)
(01-30-2019, 10:26 AM)Bet Wrote:

This is true, without someone to hate Harry’s wouldn’t exist. It is the glue that binds them together, sick stuff really. Teasing that is rich.....what they are doing is systematic and malicious.

I agree. But I am going to take the advice of a good friend and ignore them.

They’ve already shown their true colors by admitting they were lying when they said they were “just teasing.”

Mindy's blogs:

01-30-2019, 10:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 10:42 AM by Bet.)
(01-30-2019, 10:31 AM)Mindy Wrote:

This is true, without someone to hate Harry’s wouldn’t exist. It is the glue that binds them together. Teasing that is rich.....what they are doing is systematic and malicious.

That is very good advice.....take pleasure in knowing their heads must be exploding that Sacha proved all their petty and mean spirited assertions were wrong. Epic....she took off their heads and they didn’t even know they were bleeding, lol.....
01-30-2019, 10:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 01:42 PM by Top Secret.)

This is true, without someone to hate Harry’s wouldn’t exist. It is the glue that binds them together, sick stuff really. Teasing that is rich.....what they are doing is systematic and malicious.
Those guys are a queer bunch. I do not understand what made them go bonkers over Mindy and CC members. It is obvious that they are deeply consumed mentally. It is like they believe their own lies now and no amount of common sense can change their mind. I see Sasha turn on them, Presby/Papshmir was calling for JJ to provide hate support but she shunned them and made amends with Mindy. Yoda has kept his distance.

Davis uses extreme definitions of words that do not have any relevance or truth, "meltdown" seems to be his favorite right now for Mindy, who is showing control and who is making strides to repair relationships. It is more like Davis/Papshmir/Hairy are having a meltdowns because Mindy is showing strength and they have been unsuccessful in turning the once faithful into haters.

The exaggeration of terms prove these guys are out of touch with reality, their paranoid delusions have become reality to themselves. They desperately need to believe the lies they tell otherwise they have to come to terms that they are victims of their own paranoia. Soon they will exaggerate further with term like "Mega Meltdown" as "meltdown" loses its impact.

(01-30-2019, 10:37 AM)Bet Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 10:31 AM)Mindy Wrote:

That is very good advice.....take pleasure in knowing their heads must be exploding that Sacha proved all their petty and mean spirited assertions were wrong. Epic....she took off their heads and they didn’t even know they were bleeding, lol.....
I agree with this, Hairy's losers have been schooled by Sasha and the game is over for them. All they have left is for us to talk about their pathetic existence. It is now best to deprived them of that. They are now irrelevant. Time to move on to other topics.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 343 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 11,947 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 5,450 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett