Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
02-07-2019, 09:21 AM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Perhaps you're right.

I didn't like my last description Hairy's Legitimate Chase Forum Welcoming Biasedly Banned Chasechat Members so I'm renaming them....

Rebels Against Biased Banning and Increasing Talk of the "Secret"
RABBITS for short.
It fits even more due to their infatuation with the "Bunnies" of the chase.
02-07-2019, 09:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2019, 09:48 AM by Top Secret.)
(02-07-2019, 09:21 AM)filmguy Wrote: Perhaps you're right.

I didn't like my last description Hairy's Legitimate Chase Forum Welcoming Biasedly Banned Chasechat Members so I'm renaming them....

Rebels Against Biased Banning and Increasing Talk of the "Secret"
RABBITS for short.
It fits even more due to their infatuation with the "Bunnies" of the chase.
I think they should name it the "Top Secret" forum. The groupies are obsessed with me and my rock star status.. Over here I am just average Joe trying to scratch out a living, so lets not let the secret cat of the bag shall we?
02-08-2019, 05:08 PM,
(02-08-2019, 04:53 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: Remember when you did that to me Sean? Forcing me to miss the Gypsy Magic drawing? Remember that Sean? Remember what you did? Good. Now apologize.

Not sure what you are referring to, but Seannm won't apologize for nutt'n. He said he would when he tried to sneak in the door to promote his vanity blog, but when brubr put him to task, he refused and was banned for life.

But hey, someone name TotallyNotMtizi is mopping the floor with him now with his terrorism claim. Actually she is mopping the floor with Presby and Hairy too. I love this new drama channel, she is kicking their a$$ of there, called him on his paranoid assumptions and then Pamshirsby tried the "I work with lawyers" (indicating he is a photocopy boy and gopher, go-fer this and go-fer that) scare tactic and she kicked his butt so bad, he went off and pouted in the corner, "well,well I... I am ignoring you, so there!"

This girl is high quality BS caller, and moving up the ranks, soon she will be drafted to the big leagues over here at CC.

Holy crap, you can't buy good entertainment like that! I have been splitting a gut all day!
02-08-2019, 06:39 PM,
(02-08-2019, 05:12 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: He's going on about how hypocritical someone is for exposing someone's real name. He did the same to me and that's why Forrest has been pissed. It was going to end last summer. Thanks Seannm.
That sewer is hypocrite city.
Hypocrite Hairy gives me about 20 laughs a day just on his hypocritical statements alone. I wondered why no one dare to call him on it but then he gave the answer. Thin skin. Anyone who argues against him gets banned. He is worst than a 2 year old baby. Cry cry cry.

We should start a hypocrite Hairy hypocrite statement of the day thread. Maybe not the CC service provider would raise Steph's rates for doubling the storage rates.

Hypocrite Hairy complains that Sharpsburg is banned at CC and the next day he bans TotallyNotMitzi. He says it is for using the C-word buy that is another hypocrite move. Jamie was constantly using that C-word and he was right there cheating her on. Hypocrite!

The poor membership over there must be frighted to death to speak out. Hairy's Communist Soviet Union all over again.

Poor Hypocrite must have been beat up pretty bad as child he can't take any criticism. Lol
02-10-2019, 03:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2019, 03:36 PM by Top Secret.)
Well Hairy's self-imposed ignore feature on me lasted about as long as Kpro's moderation on CC. My groupies just can't stop talking about my rock star status amongst them, no matter how much nmc begs the middle age men (who make up stories) to stop. They just can't help themselves. Don't worry Harry's Hypocrites, I will throw you a bone now and then, until then help out nmc and keep the refresh rates on my posts to 10 seconds, ok?

(02-10-2019, 03:20 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Well Hairy's self-imposed ignore feature on me lasted about as long as Kpro's moderation on CC. My groupies just can't stop talking about my rock star status amongst them, no matter how much nmc begs the middle age men (who make up stories) to stop. They just can't help themselves. Don't worry Harry's Hypocrites, I will throw you a bone now and then, until then help out nmc and keep the refresh rates on my posts to 10 seconds, ok?

ROTFLMAO Well, no longer publish this, and Papshmirsby (my most devoted and paranoid groupie) took the bait hook line and sinker. That tiny boy is just way too easy. Like a puppet on my strings, he dances to my Maestro like commands (as nmc self-slaps head in grief).
Here Hairy, Hairy, Hairy, come and get it!
ROTFLMAO man I crack myself up!
02-10-2019, 04:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2019, 04:49 PM by Top Secret.)
And on que with my “here hairy” he rolls over on command. In record time. Nothing gets his goat quicker than declaring victory. Sorry hairless hairy you showed your cards and I can play them anytime I want.
Hairy- “I call for a permant ban on response to Top Secret”
A few minutes later
Hairy - “ who am I kidding. I love Top Secret, this forum is dead without him we need him. Please talk to us Top Secret please with sugar on it”
Yes Hairy I own you! Now get off your knees and stop begging you are embarrassing yourself!

Once again proof I am the rock star of the chase and these groupies adore me and can’t live without me.
02-10-2019, 06:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2019, 10:34 PM by Top Secret.)
Holy crap ROTFLMAO harder than I have ever laughed before. Man this sucker ploy worked better than I ever dreamed. Within minutes of the Hairy's hypocrites implementing a "Starve Top Secret of Attention" we have the Presby, the self-admitted lowly photocopy boy, dissecting my War-Peace Accord with a fine tooth comb.

I just don't have the nerve to spoil the fun. I am sure someone will tip him off and make him look like even a bigger fool. But hey, they're called Hairy's Fools for a reason.

Then in walks "Lexi," the extra Hairy alias to try and add support to the "middle aged men who make up stories" embarrassing situation.

For those keeping score, since Hairy's attention ban order on ol' Top Secret, there have been 11 mentions of Top Secret and an essay on my speech, compared to 8 for Fenn. That makes me Top Secret more popular than Fenn himself in Hairy's world - they just can't live without their rock star- love it!!!!
02-13-2019, 10:45 AM,
I most certainty wouldn't call myself master of chaos based on intent, but it would make sense given how events have unfortunately unfolded.

Then again, when your audience are those that spend weeks on words like umbilical or scarry it shouldn't be surprising that they hamper on every comment and occasionally "lose it"

7%? Can we all agree that at some places it may be more like 51%?
02-14-2019, 08:35 AM,
(02-13-2019, 10:45 AM)filmguy Wrote: I most certainty wouldn't call myself master of chaos based on intent, but it would make sense given how events have unfortunately unfolded.

Then again, when your audience are those that spend weeks on words like umbilical or scarry it shouldn't be surprising that they hamper on every comment and occasionally "lose it"

Oh so you admit you are Mike Davis? Too bad I was going tear you a new one, but apparently you have been flushed down the toilet.
02-14-2019, 02:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 02:11 PM by Top Secret.)
(02-14-2019, 08:35 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 10:45 AM)filmguy Wrote: I most certainty wouldn't call myself master of chaos based on intent, but it would make sense given how events have unfortunately unfolded.

Oh so you admit you are Mike Davis? Too bad I was going tear you a new one, but apparently you have been flushed down the toilet.
According to Papshmirsby and cutting through the fake news and the spin for Davis getting caught red handed, Djjmivc (or whatever) is Filmguy who is Mike Davis, who accidentally gave up his real identity when talking to Linda Bilyeu (Randy's wife) under the alias Djjmivc.

Now it makes sense as to why only Mike Davis's old threads were resurfacing. Shameful self-promotion. Papshmirsby is in full fake news spin mode right now, but we see right through it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 493 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 13,108 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 6,049 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett