Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
02-21-2019, 09:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 09:43 AM by Bet.)
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
It is amazing they spend more time over here than on their own site. Seriously obsessed. Presby and Davis are to busy with all of their aliases which they employ on various sites, that they have no time to come up with any original material. I cannot even imagine having to do this.....the best ones post and then comment on their own posts with their own aliases, lol.
If that doesn’t qualify you as a 7%er I don’t know what does.
02-21-2019, 10:20 AM,
https://youtu.be/i67efQi5aVA

Twin T Too

Hi Bet, started to miss you.

I'm everywhere but none of "those" places.

They challenged me and have been scrambling ever since. At least now they know. (:
02-21-2019, 01:32 PM,
(02-21-2019, 10:20 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: https://youtu.be/i67efQi5aVA

Twin T Too

Hi Bet, started to miss you.

I'm everywhere but none of "those" places.

They challenged me and have been scrambling ever since. At least now they know. (:

I have been busy lately, and trying to stay away from the blogs. But, still pop in when the patients act up over at the asylum. Someone’s got to get them back in their padded rooms.
02-21-2019, 02:20 PM,
Nobody has to worry about anything anyone else says or does unless they enjoy the taste it leaves in their mouth. Somebody should show those kids the poem, but tell them it's a map. I doubt that would help anyone focus on anything but it might make the breath more tolerable for those who are stuck listening to the same broken record over and over and over.

*yawn*

How Original.
02-22-2019, 08:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 09:07 AM by Top Secret.)
(02-21-2019, 09:41 AM)Bet Wrote: It is amazing they spend more time over here than on their own site. Seriously obsessed. Presby and Davis are to busy with all of their aliases which they employ on various sites, that they have no time to come up with any original material. I cannot even imagine having to do this.....the best ones post and then comment on their own posts with their own aliases, lol.
If that doesn’t qualify you as a 7%er I don’t know what does.

I am happy you were able to escape from that place before it went ultra-crazy. I also like that you confirmed Hairy, Presby and Davis participate in multiple aliases. Even Paphmirsby is conceding Davis is filmguy. I understand why they are obsessed with aliases and their paranoid guesses- personality projection, pure and simple.

From what I gather from the history of all this, is:
Hairy is slimshaddy (loved to brag about using aliases)
Davis is Marty McFly, Big Jim, djjjmicv, and filmguy.
Presby or Hairy is Lexi (conveniently shows up to support their alias speculation and paranoid beliefs)

Papshmirsby asks why they need aliases. Answer, because they are:
crazy,
schizo,
need someone to talk to (because no one else will),
give the illusion there are members at Hairy's,
backup their lame attacks on CC because no one else is falling for it,
they have no friends.
I could go on and on, but you get the idea.
02-22-2019, 09:27 AM,
(02-22-2019, 09:21 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: you sure do love yappin'
What can I say, when you are a rock star you have to perform for your groupies. And based on how you respond to all my posts, i assume you are my latest fan. Ah, life is so great on the top (secret)! lol
02-26-2019, 09:48 AM,
Lurker Mike joined Hairys. Maybe he can teach those guys about the bible and stuff Smile
02-26-2019, 12:01 PM,
(02-26-2019, 09:48 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Lurker Mike joined Hairys. Maybe he can teach those guys about the bible and stuff Smile
lol, they could use some ethics and spiritual leadership over there. Mike has a big job ahead of him.
02-26-2019, 04:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2019, 04:27 PM by lingerlonger.)
https://youtu.be/zfWqfgs8Oo8

it's sad to see good people go bad
02-26-2019, 04:34 PM,
(02-26-2019, 12:01 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 09:48 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Lurker Mike joined Hairys. Maybe he can teach those guys about the bible and stuff Smile
lol, they could use some ethics and spiritual leadership over there. Mike has a big job ahead of him.

I would not have thought LurkerMike was in need of the services at the asylum, but it doesn’t take much to lure searchers to the dark side in the chase. He will either sell out over there or if he takes a stand will be banned. It’s their way or the highway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 499 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 13,125 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 6,061 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett