Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
04-28-2019, 07:55 PM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
And predictable Presby pops in with the twist and dose of kook aid to keep the cult in tact. What is hilarious is why ole Seannm had to drop to his knees to apologize. Can’t say I didn’t predict what would happen to Kpro with her snuggling up to Seannm. When yah make a deal with the devil it always comes back to bite yah.

On a side note, my other prediction of Lurker Mike being so closed minded and only believe what he wants was confirmed by he himself with his attraction to Davis. Creepy creepy. Birds of a feather flock together.
04-28-2019, 08:47 PM,
Top, is the apology video still posted?
04-28-2019, 08:57 PM,
(04-28-2019, 03:07 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: The hyena pack is turning on, Treasure code. It's a rough life on the Serengeti plains.

Lol.

Howdy, Mister.
04-28-2019, 09:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 09:14 PM by Top Secret.)
(04-28-2019, 08:47 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Top, is the apology video still posted?

No but I managed to snag a copy before it was removed. Here is the part where presby tries to console seannm afterwards.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Meg-uQVUTag

Hey also did you notice that presby is starting to notice you? Your ability to instigate his crying has not gone unnoticed. My respect for you grows. But not in a lurker mike/Davis brokeback kinda way. Just to be clear Smile
04-28-2019, 09:25 PM,
LMAO@ that video clip. Well played sir Smile Smile Smile...Yeah Presby seemed very upset. I'm seriously taking your advice. Toning it down and crawling back under my rock.
04-28-2019, 09:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 09:45 PM by Top Secret.)
(04-28-2019, 09:25 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: LMAO@ that video clip. Well played sir Smile Smile Smile...Yeah Presby seemed very upset. I'm seriously taking your advice. Toning it down and crawling back under my rock.

I hear yah! My job is once again just about done here. I swear this gets easier every time I show up. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
It is much more fun hacking Treasure Code’s account over there and am having a hay-day with it just like the dumb Belle account. I got lurker mike nearly as paranoid as presby and Seannm now. Lol

No sooner said and there is Seannn right on time with his usual paranoid accusations. Thanks Sean you never disappoint! Lmao
04-28-2019, 10:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 07:37 AM by fundamental design.)
Courtesy of “one of the most renowned ‘Fireworks Expert’ in the country who failed at knowing the proper orientation of an exploding firework in the sky when seen in a picture. Pretty sure he doubled down on saying he was correct on that one too till Mindy corrected him. And remember he says he’s almost never wrong:

mdavis19
3 days ago #74

Fungus is a total moron. His defense of his idiot girlfriend for apparently being at very least an accomplice to felonies, is that Kpro released the info publicly, so it's no problem....right? Wrong.

—————————————————————————————————
Right? Umm, no that’s wrong. I don’t remember defending Mindy on this topic. Mindy is not my girlfriend. So yeah, you do need to use an “apparently” cause you are wrong often. Which makes the whole thing uncompelling spin. I can see it a mile away, you haven’t picked up on that yet?

Courtesy of nmc:

2 days ago #110

"Yeah NMC, I also don’t know why Seannm wants me to contact him...do you?"

Probably to point out that you come across as an asshat in almost every post you make? I mean, a non-asshat would have called Sean and asked him directly what he wanted, instead of acting like an asshat and publicly posting Sean's polite request? I dunno...maybe you should ask him, maybe?

—————————————————————————-

Assume much? Got anything to add or is it just gonna be crickets ...................cricket............................cricket..........................
......cricket....................cricket...................................cricket...

Howdy, Mister.
04-28-2019, 10:39 PM,
Poor Davis is in a battle of wits with treasure code but Davis came unarmed. Davis can't defend himself just like, nmc, papshirmsby and seannm. He needs Hairy to push the ban button when ever he is over his head.
04-28-2019, 10:56 PM,
(04-28-2019, 10:39 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Poor Davis is in a battle of wits with treasure code but Davis came unarmed. Davis can't defend himself just like, nmc, papshirmsby and seannm. He needs Hairy to push the ban button when ever he is over his head.

True on dat. Hairy is the king of trumped up charges. It’s a nice touch that Hairy just ignores m “the bickerer” davis’ derogatory posts about others over there.

Howdy, Mister.
04-28-2019, 11:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 11:27 PM by Top Secret.)
(04-28-2019, 10:56 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 10:39 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Poor Davis is in a battle of wits with treasure code but Davis came unarmed. Davis can't defend himself just like, nmc, papshirmsby and seannm. He needs Hairy to push the ban button when ever he is over his head.

True on dat. Hairy is the king of trumped up charges. It’s a nice touch that Hairy just ignores m “the bickerer” davis’ derogatory posts about others over there.
That is why he has a hypocrite hairy thread dedicated just for him. His skin is paper thin.

You can tell when Davis is really worked up and on the ropes because he is 4 hours past his bed time and he is still trying to dig himself out of that hole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 482 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 13,041 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 6,023 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett