Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ideas for the Search & Rescue team
01-18-2016, 02:29 PM,
RE: Ideas for the Search & Rescue team
Well we've had a number of close calls. So, it's only a matter of time before something very serious happens.

Ending this now would save that person's life.
01-18-2016, 02:29 PM,
This has been happening for year, just not with this treasure hunt. It's really the searchers responsibility. Forrest has said it's not in a dangerous place and not to go where a 79 or 80 year man couldn't go.
(YouTube Subscribe)
01-18-2016, 02:33 PM,
(01-18-2016, 02:14 PM)djjmciv Wrote: Anyone else think its time for Forrest to end this?

Good plan, didn't work.

If this searcher is still alive, then its only a matter of time this chase does claim a life.

Come on... ridiculous comment. There is a danger to everything. I have a better chance dying on the freeway going to work everyday... maybe we should end work... oh, wait a minute..! Maybe it is a good idea. Anyway, I could go to a move and get killed by some nut or terrorist if I go to a Christmas party. My odds in the boonies are better. Especially if I have planned well and am prepared. Otherwise I am taking my chances. Taking chance is a gamble... I suck at gambling... no chances for me. I know what I am capable of... and don't push it... especially if alone. unfortunately, Randy was not prepared... IMO. Why call it off if someone gambles? Isn't the chase itself a gamble? Don't want to gamble on the chase? It's your choice either way. Why call it off? Get out of the chase djjmciv, and you will be safe. But don't leave your house, you may risk more than out on the chase... Ok, even home isn't very safe these days. JMO

--TW
01-18-2016, 02:35 PM,
(01-18-2016, 02:29 PM)illinoisghost Wrote: This has been happening for year, just not with this treasure hunt. It's really the searchers responsibility. Forrest has said it's not in a dangerous place and not to go where a 79 or 80 year man couldn't go.

Wrong, on both. I'm saying now its Fenn's responsibility. Because it is now his choice to end this or not.

He ends it - He'll come out has a compassionate person who puts people's safety ahead of his own agenda and every one will love him more of that. He can also release a special with Good Morning on where it was and what the clues mean. Everyone will love that moment and say, "Oh so close" or "I was the one within 200 ft!"

He doesn't end it and someone dies.
That's on the both of them. The searchers ignorance and Fenn's arrogance.
01-18-2016, 02:56 PM,
(01-18-2016, 02:35 PM)djjmciv Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 02:29 PM)illinoisghost Wrote: This has been happening for year, just not with this treasure hunt. It's really the searchers responsibility. Forrest has said it's not in a dangerous place and not to go where a 79 or 80 year man couldn't go.

Wrong, on both. I'm saying now its Fenn's responsibility. Because it is now his choice to end this or not.

He ends it - He'll come out has a compassionate person who puts people's safety ahead of his own agenda and every one will love him more of that. He can also release a special with Good Morning on where it was and what the clues mean. Everyone will love that moment and say, "Oh so close" or "I was the one within 200 ft!"

This is the thoughts of a failed searcher
(YouTube Subscribe)
01-18-2016, 03:10 PM,
(01-18-2016, 02:56 PM)illinoisghost Wrote:

Hands down the most ironic thing I have ever heard on a Fenn board.
For reasons I keep to myself.
Though in light of recent events I can't say the same for Forrest.
01-18-2016, 03:46 PM,
(01-18-2016, 03:10 PM)djjmciv Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 02:56 PM)illinoisghost Wrote:

Hands down the most ironic thing I have ever heard on a Fenn board.
For reasons I keep to myself.
Though in light of recent events I can't say the same for Forrest.
come on really?
your on another post calling Fenn a liar and its a hoax!
(YouTube Subscribe)
01-18-2016, 03:54 PM,
Hey folks - can we take the blame part of the debate to another thread? It is relevant and important, but my aspirations for this thread were to limit it to specific info to help the SAR team (and not our internal debates). TIA. ~DaisyMae
01-18-2016, 03:56 PM,
An idea of why they haven't found him yet: could be the searchers are looking for a 10X10 box instead.
01-18-2016, 04:04 PM,
(01-18-2016, 04:01 PM)mountain digger Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 03:56 PM)djjmciv Wrote: An idea of why they haven't found him yet: could be the searchers are looking for a 10X10 box instead.

Quoted for documentation. Sorry daisy.

sorry
(YouTube Subscribe)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another searcher needs rescue brubr 8 1,405 04-12-2020, 12:16 PM
Last Post: wildfuntear
  Fenn has never been to Rescue Creek? decall 2 1,734 02-24-2018, 12:28 AM
Last Post: decall
  The Delusional A Team abex 55 33,787 12-06-2016, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  The Rescue Chopper and the Cable Cutter... glock20 41 29,375 10-23-2015, 08:33 PM
Last Post: glock20