Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
05-14-2019, 07:43 AM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
(02-17-2019, 09:26 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Guy from Denver showed why he is a Hairy member with his woman hating innuendo. NMC jumped all over him just like she did with Film guy (Mike Davis) when he tried it exercising his chauvinistic tendencies. She should do it more to the main cast of fakes and their forum might have a chance.

That is what happens when you start out as a hate club

Anyone explain to me how in the world y'all assumed I was mdavis?
Are some members that obsessed and paranoid that they are looking for their nemesis in every shape and form, every nook and cranny?
It's kind of sad.
05-14-2019, 08:58 AM,
(05-14-2019, 07:43 AM)filmguy Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 09:26 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Guy from Denver showed why he is a Hairy member with his woman hating innuendo. NMC jumped all over him just like she did with Film guy (Mike Davis) when he tried it exercising his chauvinistic tendencies. She should do it more to the main cast of fakes and their forum might have a chance.

That is what happens when you start out as a hate club

Anyone explain to me how in the world y'all assumed I was mdavis?
Are some members that obsessed and paranoid that they are looking for their nemesis in every shape and form, every nook and cranny?
It's kind of sad.
Don't know maybe because you whine and cry obsessively like a little baby over being booted off CC. You can't deny the similarities. Just say'n.
05-14-2019, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019, 09:48 AM by filmguy.)
You know Top Secret, I heard a rumor about you and I don't know if its true or not.
Are you The Wolf?

If not, good. The chase caused The Wolf to develop a mental illness and I'm glad to see he was finally able to walk away and live in peace.
If, so why did you change your name and please go talk someone about this.

I've been honest who I am. I expect the same or else just proven right about the mental illness. However you answer I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're telling the truth.
05-14-2019, 10:32 AM,
(05-14-2019, 09:45 AM)filmguy Wrote: You know Top Secret, I heard a rumor about you and I don't know if its true or not.
Are you The Wolf?

If not, good. The chase caused The Wolf to develop a mental illness and I'm glad to see he was finally able to walk away and live in peace.
If, so why did you change your name and please go talk someone about this.

I've been honest who I am. I expect the same or else just proven right about the mental illness. However you answer I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're telling the truth.
I was once banned at CC when I shot my mouth off like you. I soon learned how to cope within the rules here so I can carry out my top secret mission.

Now about your case of paranoia, I did not realize all the benefits of the unintended consequences of choosing of my "Top Secret" alias. It has been very successful at exposing the latent paranoia in weak minds like presby/seannm and davis. You should read that article I posted linking schizophrenia to conspiracy theories.

I think it your mind will be even easier to spin you out of control. Buckle up your straight jacket my test patient, you are about to go for a wild ride.
05-14-2019, 10:47 AM,
1) You did not answer my question.

2) You break the rules in every other post you write. I don't think cope is the word. I think it's you have the favoritism of the moderators to interpret the written rules to your favor. I'm not so lucky (obviously).

3) I'm not sure were you are getting paranoia from. Are you still under the assumption I'm mdavis?
This brings up another question: where in the word did you get that from anyway? True, we almost have the exact same perspective on Fenn, the chase, and certain members of his community, but I assure you we are different. But who is the one with paranoia when you constantly see your "enemies" everywhere?

4) If you are the Wolf I feel any more for you. Someone who writes - "I think it your mind will be even easier to spin you out of control. Buckle up your straight jacket my test patient, you are about to go for a wild ride." is an example of someone who has lost their identity within the Chase. Because I don't think you talk like this to anyone face to face. I don't think this is who you are. I think this is a personality you have developed within this chase and its community.
05-14-2019, 10:59 AM,
(05-14-2019, 10:47 AM)filmguy Wrote: 1) You did not answer my question.

2) You break the rules in every other post you write. I don't think cope is the word. I think it's you have the favoritism of the moderators to interpret the written rules to your favor. I'm not so lucky (obviously).

3) I'm not sure were you are getting paranoia from. Are you still under the assumption I'm mdavis?
This brings up another question: where in the word did you get that from anyway? True, we almost have the exact same perspective on Fenn, the chase, and certain members of his community, but I assure you we are different. But who is the one with paranoia when you constantly see your "enemies" everywhere?

4) If you are the Wolf I feel any more for you. Someone who writes - "I think it your mind will be even easier to spin you out of control. Buckle up your straight jacket my test patient, you are about to go for a wild ride." is an example of someone who has lost their identity within the Chase. Because I don't think you talk like this to anyone face to face. I don't think this is who you are. I think this is a personality you have developed within this chase and its community.
Since you have such a weak and susceptible mind and are already hanging on the edge with my boot on your finger tips. There is no risk in me letting you in on a little secret. Never solve a person's paranioa, let it do the work for you.

One other thing, you sure talk up hairy's a lot. What is you alias over there? Whiney baby Davis did admit that he cried a lot when he was booted from CC and made a bunch of aliases to come back and seek revenge, so I do see the similarities in the amount of whiney bitching you both do? Don't worry too much about being skitzo, there are benefits, like you do not have to dine alone! lol
05-14-2019, 11:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019, 11:30 AM by filmguy.)
I have yet to sign up for an account at Hairy's, but with the state of affair here it's looking like a viable option.

You still haven't answered my simple yes or no question.
But I see you like playing games, so I guess I shouldn't expect one.

Also, I didn't think you were the type to want to prove me right but.....
Moderators: how is calling me a "weak and susceptible mind" NOT a violation of "no name calling, slurs about someone's character, intelligence, ethnicity, sexuality, etc. "
05-14-2019, 11:31 AM,
(05-14-2019, 11:25 AM)filmguy Wrote: I have yet to sign up for an account at Hairy's, but with the state of affair here it's looking like a viable option.

You still haven't answered my simple yes or no question.
But I see you like playing games, so I guess I shouldn't expect one.
So lets get this straight, you are booted off here for 3 months and sit around twiddling your thumbs and obsessively following my rock star posts (takes bow) and now is the time you start thinking about signing up for an account at hairy's? ROTFLMAO!

So I understand you and Presby went camping together in the Rockies, and you two went Brokeback! I guess you went digging for a different kind of treasure? lol
05-14-2019, 11:47 AM,
You're unbelievable.
Truly.
And I can't help but read your words using my best Eugene impression from the Walking Dead.
05-15-2019, 12:11 AM,
Top Secret, you are going over the line here. Please stop attacking cc members. Last warning.

Filmguy, you claim to be djjmciv, but you also claim to not have an account at Harry's. So who has been posting as djjmciv over there?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 377 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 12,368 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 5,634 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett