Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
05-21-2019, 03:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2019, 03:11 PM by Bet.)
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
(05-21-2019, 10:06 AM)Top Secret Wrote: The pattern is clear at Hairy's Gossip House. They got zero to say about the clues - clueless to be precise. But throw in some drama and they are all over it like school girl gossip rumor-mill.

If anyone has taken the time to correlate extreme drama with chase characters it would be easy to see the list encompasses: kpro, seannm and Sacha. I know Mindy likes Sacha and all, but when she has a vendetta against someone she goes gangsta!

If you wonder why Fenn says read the blogs only for entertainment, he had Hairy's in mind. Zero chase content and full of entertaining emotional drama.

So what did we learn from this latest bit of drama that provoke wimpy Hairy to lock the thread:

1. Everyone at Hairys is extremely paranoid and think the finder will be murdered by a 7%er residing at Hairy's. Lurker Mike is advising searchers on the best way to be murdered if they find the treasure. "I would rather lose a fight and be killed than to live my life hiding in fear and always looking over my shoulder. "
2. Presby thinks it is normal for men to hit on women during business meetings. WTF?
3. Rooster is 7% vigilante stalker, nothing better than 7%ers stalking 7%ers.
4. Fennboree organizers are employing police and guards. Sounds like a fun time!
5. Kpro has gone ban-Nazi again.
6. Hairy's/Kpro members accuse Sasha of luring the 7%er to an intimate dinner.
7. presby is a whiny bitch who instigates drama.
8. Lurker Mike enjoys fantasizing about killing people and seems to enjoy the idea of finding the treasure so he can kill the 7%ers stalking him?!??? WTF?????
9. Presby admitted he is a conspiracy theorist.
10. Lurker Mike admits he frequents gay bars (not that there is anything wrong with that), but explains why he sprinted over to snuggle up to the Brokeback buddies presby/davis. just say'n

It is never a good thing when the patients are running the asylum. I could have never imagined such a widespread decent into madness. Seriously people get help.
05-21-2019, 05:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2019, 10:18 PM by Top Secret.)
(05-21-2019, 03:10 PM)Bet Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 10:06 AM)Top Secret Wrote: The pattern is clear at Hairy's Gossip House. They got zero to say about the clues - clueless to be precise. But throw in some drama and they are all over it like school girl gossip rumor-mill.

If anyone has taken the time to correlate extreme drama with chase characters it would be easy to see the list encompasses: kpro, seannm and Sacha. I know Mindy likes Sacha and all, but when she has a vendetta against someone she goes gangsta!

If you wonder why Fenn says read the blogs only for entertainment, he had Hairy's in mind. Zero chase content and full of entertaining emotional drama.

So what did we learn from this latest bit of drama that provoke wimpy Hairy to lock the thread:

1. Everyone at Hairys is extremely paranoid and think the finder will be murdered by a 7%er residing at Hairy's. Lurker Mike is advising searchers on the best way to be murdered if they find the treasure. "I would rather lose a fight and be killed than to live my life hiding in fear and always looking over my shoulder. "
2. Presby thinks it is normal for men to hit on women during business meetings. WTF?
3. Rooster is 7% vigilante stalker, nothing better than 7%ers stalking 7%ers.
4. Fennboree organizers are employing police and guards. Sounds like a fun time!
5. Kpro has gone ban-Nazi again.
6. Hairy's/Kpro members accuse Sasha of luring the 7%er to an intimate dinner.
7. presby is a whiny bitch who instigates drama.
8. Lurker Mike enjoys fantasizing about killing people and seems to enjoy the idea of finding the treasure so he can kill the 7%ers stalking him?!??? WTF?????
9. Presby admitted he is a conspiracy theorist.
10. Lurker Mike admits he frequents gay bars (not that there is anything wrong with that), but explains why he sprinted over to snuggle up to the Brokeback buddies presby/davis. just say'n

It is never a good thing when the patients are running the asylum. I could have never imagined such a widespread decent into madness. Seriously people get help.
On the bright side Ricky has found Jesus, been reformed and he and I are a fierce tandem using the good cop-bad cop routine on them to Exorcise those hard to get demons out of their evil souls.
05-21-2019, 10:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2019, 11:18 PM by Top Secret.)
Well my fans are back paying tribute to their fav rockstar (me) and look who crawled out from under the hate rock -> kpro. She spreads her deceitful lies (called out by Yates) "He [me] stirs the pot and does not care about her [steph]. I find it sad."

No kpro you despicable bee-och. It is you whom is the sad one. KPro is the centre of all chase drama and she is a greedy manipulative fame-whore.
- it is not me who is harassing Fenn for hints
- it is not me who is selling Fenn maps, coins and Fenn crap for profit
- it is not me who stepped on innocent searchers to get close to Fenn
- it is not me who is shoving self-centred Fenntube crap down searchers throats
- it is not me who emails searchers behind Steph's back to shamefully promote your forum
- it is not me who associates with a hate site.

Lets remind everyone in chase land, kpro stole from Steph and a visit from karma is on its way.
05-22-2019, 08:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 06:14 AM by Top Secret.)
Top secret super star predicted another one. Kpro the greedy bee-och is back to swindling money and the natives are restless. “After review of Saturdays show and what transpired with the money you[kpro] collected and didn't share it with the guest. That was not the impression I got from you both. I want my money refunded to me.
I am calling to BOYCOTT your [kpro] YOUTUBE channel as well”

I am become death, destroyer of the chase is what was heard of Fenn when he authorized the monetization of the chase.
05-23-2019, 10:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-24-2019, 07:38 AM by Mindy.)
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
From njfl:

She can’t help but lie. It must come very naturally to her. She says:

“Yep and it applies to a certain moderator as well. Mindy promised Stephanie 125K when she found the treasure. Mindy promised Wolf/Top Flop money also. I’m sure the promise was reciprocated because Top Flop has professed his undying loyalty and love to Mindy. Since Stephanie is MIA from her site Mindy gets free reign and Top Stupid gets free speech. That’s how it works.”

The truth: Yes, I once told Steph that if I found the chest, I’d reimburse her the searching costs up until that point ($125k).

But I have never said I’d give Wolf anything. Lol. Please show me where I said that, njfl. You won’t because you can’t. It doesn’t exist.

Making things up is very unbecoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-23-2019, 10:51 AM,
Mindy you are too kind to resolve their paranoia. I love feeding their conspiracy theories and watching them get out of control.

njfl is really on the lie war path lately. I must have struck pay dirt with my latest prediction of her fat bottom. She must be like the female version of Pinocchio, every time she lies, her butt grows bigger.

njfl, you fat bottomed girls make my rock'n world go round!
05-23-2019, 05:58 PM,
Yes, njfl, you ARE a liar. Where did I post that I would give money to Wolf or Top Secret? And if I did say I’d donate to a cancer fund (I honestly can’t remember), what is wrong with that? It’s not money going into anyone’s PERSONAL pockets.

And to clarify about money to stephanie further— she asked me to not give her any, but to donate to St Jude, and I said I would. Soooo, that throws the whole “Mindy is buying power at CC” thing out. Besides, I heard that stephanie is doing EXTREMELY well financially, due to a wise and timely business decision. And I mean EXTREMELY well. I don’t think she could care less whether CC sells or not. I’m very happy for her!

And speaking of you being a liar, njfl, I’m still waiting for you to post more about something I supposedly texted to a mysterious person named “N.” I would think there’d be a limit to how much a person can pull out of their butt, but the space inside yours seems limitless, because you pull more lies out just about every dang day.

And really, how would YOU gain access to MY texts? Hmmmm?
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-23-2019, 06:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 11:37 PM by Top Secret.)
"a limit to how much a person can pull out of their butt, but the space inside yours seems limitless"

That is what I have been saying, njfl's Pinocchio butt is of infinite size due to the amount of lying she does. If there are anymore lies out of her, her butt will be given its own zip code! lol

Good to hear Steph is doing well financially. She is a good owner because she enables free speech, not like wimpy Hairy and thin skin KrapO.

Searchers don't really listen to a word njfl says, nothing she says is true. She is the female version of paranoid presby, always thinking the worst of people because she is the worst of people.
05-24-2019, 10:46 AM,
Fenn says he noticed the chase has an abnormally high percentage of crazy (7%ers). In a group like that, crazy seems normal, but the way to tell is through their paranoid and delusional arguments. Everything to a crazy has to be a conspiracy to make sense in their world. Seannm is the classic chase crazy, always paranoid about someone out to get him.

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”

I will admit I am a chameleon and feed their paranoid thoughts to accelerate the process. They scream from their pulpit about confirmation bias, but they are the ones who have felt wronged by a person or two and then every wrong against them has to be that person. Seannm, presby, Hairy, Davis are classic examples, but nmc/njfl/krapO just added their names to the list. Mindy was nice enough to set them straight, I am not. I am the catalyst that accelerates what will eventually happen to them -> straight jackets and drool!

It is easy to tell who are the searchers who have no chance of finding the treasure, if they suffer from this kind of confirmation bias, how can they sort it out in the poem? The same for the people who simply believe what this paranoid group thinks without considering the contradicting evidence. Without asking tough questions or calling BS, they gullibly suck it all in without a second thought. This is how I know who has a chance and who has not. Fortunately the chase has isolated these crazies to one spot and their following already have one foot in the chase grave.
05-24-2019, 11:49 AM,
I wonder how many innocent posters were fired from Hairy's by the thin skinned owner because of his paranoid confirmation bias , that may have been fueled by yours truly (takes bow)? Kind of hard to grow membership when the owner fires innocent posters based on bias. I crack myself up! ROTFLMAO!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 520 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 13,247 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 6,137 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett