Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
07-25-2019, 12:35 PM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Congratulations BT! Smile
08-20-2019, 10:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2019, 11:58 PM by Top Secret.)
Ok, if anyone wants to see what the dumbest Fenn searcher sounds like, yah gotta tune into the first 5 minutes of the dumbest Fenn tube guy Seannm for perhaps the most ridiculous solution yet from some yahoo named Sikeston or Todd Birmingham.

Man this guy has it bad. First, he based his entire solution on an anagram of the first stanza. What is wrong with that you may ask? Well he anagram some message, but .... wait for it .... he left out 25 letters. Holy fricken crap are you kidding me?!!!! An anagram that not omits not 1, not 2 but a whopping 25 letters to get his biased secret message. Does that idiot not know that you can just about make any message out of that first stanza if you are allowed to drop letters.

For instance, by dropping only 18 letters I quickly came up with this anagram:

"Todd Birmingham has small ideas and is a horrid creepy clown with a crush on Fenn."

If that is not bad enough he goes on to demonstrate the worst case of dizzy dean confirmation bias I have ever witnessed. No much wonder the chest will never be found. Searchers are so love struck with their self-centered private emails to Fenn they will never be able to adjust.

He did get one thing right, he quote of the day, "You have to admit some solutions are pretty dumb" Yup Sikeston you stepped into that one.
08-31-2019, 05:09 PM,
I've got to hand it to Seannm the Flipside yahoo, he is a bonafide kook magnet. First he gets Sikeston to break all the anagram rules on the first stanza to support his bias, then he finds some ditz who wants to rationalize her Lander solution by linking latitude and longitude to a few hand selected post marks.

The more, I observe these kooks, the more I understand Fenn's 7% remark. I got to thank you Seannm for his ability to attract all the chase nutbars. Keep digging them up, it will make the winter go by in a flash!
09-15-2019, 11:32 PM,
https://youtu.be/Tv2MtNCy2zc
09-17-2019, 02:20 AM,
https://youtu.be/vbmYfUOSS2Q

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 443 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 12,807 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 5,922 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett