Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
01-09-2019, 05:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 05:37 AM by Mindy.)
Wow! They are SICK. You wanna know how far they will go? They took THIS photo off my FB page:

[Image: c8d3b84a305ef3ae95c68ad66c21582a.jpg]

And made up a completely false statement about it! THAT is my beautiful MOTHER, you idiots!

I put it as my profile pic slightly before or after my mom died. But in the description of the pic, it’s obvious this is my MOTHER. That is me below her.

njfl said:

“I remember the mysterious Pennsylvania jones. I remember the text messages Mindy sent to her friend because in the picture on her phone she was wearing a yellow bikini and she was not covered by a surfboard or shorts. I thought about how inappropriate that picture was. IMO the picture was provocative.”

I have never sent that pic to anyone via text message proclaiming it was me.

Larsonist: Whether one person or several, it’s just as wrong, don’t you think. And yes, I have posted evidence before—I’m sure you remember and are trying to goad me into wasting my time by posting it again. I did not say “ten different people.” I acknowledge that one person committed several of those offenses. But the offenders are more than one, and all the members of Harry’s who try to cover or protect those who committed those offenses are just as guilty.

Also, if you really knew me, you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I do not have Histrionic Personality Disorder. You are and have always been clueless.

I would go line by line and prove everything Presby said is a lie, but I’ve already done that once before (and now he’s managed to embellish the lies even more), so I’m going to ignore him. There is something seriously wrong with him, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-09-2019, 08:11 AM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Mindy that is a pretty low move by njfl. I would just ignore them, most of their reaction shows how important you are in their pathetic lives. They would rather talk about you than the poem, sometimes I think they should rename the forum to "Mindy's"

Presby's behavior is very odd, I do think there is something seriously wrong with him. He is very obsessed over you. Stocker like and creepy.
01-09-2019, 08:20 AM,
She's just stoking the fire.

razyfamily
01-09-2019, 04:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 05:32 PM by Mindy.)
Njfl says:

“Well, Mindy is LYING AGAIN! Mindy had that picture ON HER PHONE and posted it ON HER BLOG on Tuesday November 1, 2016 at 6:09 am. The text message WITH THAT PICTURE was sent to NN. I have the screenshot.
Mindy, I don't have a FB account or any other social media account you idiot! FWIW IMO I still think it's an inappropriate picture. Ask Bet if she would post a picture of her mother wearing a bikini. My mother was a beautiful woman
and I would never do that to her. She'd be dressed in an evening gown and that is how I would show her off to the world.”

Njfl, I just looked at my blog post from Nov 1, 2016, and i don’t see that pic anywhere on that post.

I have NEVER sent a text to anyone and said that I was the woman wearing the yellow bikini. I MAY have said the kid with her in the pic was me, but I have NEVER claimed to be the woman in the bikini.

I did post that pic on FB as my profile pic in honor of my mom, on Sept 20, 2016. Everyone knew that it was obviously my mom.

Many people gave nice comments. There is NOTHING inappropriate about a woman in a swimsuit standing with her daughter, unless you’re still living in 1920.

[Image: bd5aaa6d3d383513abb00b44fd0e8eb9.jpg][Image: a9c8c1950ad852d5d40dd765d74a365e.jpg][Image: bd2782e5bafbd6e0dcb26b8d731b446a.jpg]

Please stop lying about me.

Let’s see that screenshot of a text where I claimed I was the woman in the yellow bikini in the pic.

AND who is NN? And HOW would YOU have access to my private texts??? Hmmmm?

I don’t believe you have any such text where I claim to be my mother. But it begs the question of how you would acquire such a text? Idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-10-2019, 12:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 08:34 AM by Top Secret.)
Presby says " If I took a selfie of me in a speedo and and sent it to an elderly woman "
Now there is a mental image we really didn't need. My this guy is a real perve!

However that qualifies as a bunny manoeuvre and explains why he won "Most likely to receive Fenn hints to clues"
https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...#pid209722
01-27-2019, 09:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 09:28 PM by Bet.)
Falling rock I have a message for you......They really aren’t better than this. They are small and petty....filled with hate and malice. All they do is troll here and copy posts, so they can attack someone, usually Mindy. The hate has consumed them.
01-29-2019, 12:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 12:42 AM by Top Secret.)
(01-29-2019, 12:37 AM)fallingrock Wrote: @Harry

I won't mention your lack of virtue to him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Harry has been known as a the biggest hypocrite in the chase, he is better known as "Hypocrite Hairy"

What is even more hilarious, is the Drama Queen of the Chase, Mike Davis, is now calling for the drama to end and he wants to discuss the chase after obsessing over Mindy and CC for the last two years. Should we accept his surrender?
01-29-2019, 08:34 AM,
(01-29-2019, 02:05 AM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 12:41 AM)Top Secret Wrote:

Harry has been known as a the biggest hypocrite in the chase, he is better known as "Hypocrite Hairy"

What is even more hilarious, is the Drama Queen of the Chase, Mike Davis, is now calling for the drama to end and he wants to discuss the chase after obsessing over Mindy and CC for the last two years. Should we accept his surrender?

I'm still kind of new and I don't know much about anyone here, or there, or anywhere, so my opinion shouldn't matter.

But if this were a gang or MC, I would say anyone willing to be beat in should be considered. You can always tell them they are kicked out again in a few weeks when they heal up. And if they are really stupid and ask to rejoin you beat them in again and then kick them out in a few weeks. Eventually, they will figure out the hint and hidden message, you know, like we are trying to do with the poem.

Of course, that is unless it is someone you can't beat down. Anyone tougher than you or smarter than you should never be allowed back in your gang or MC. That's because you should always avoid the fights you know you can't win.
That makes sense, but from what I can make out, they think they were defeated by Mindy and that is too hard for them to take. Their fragile egos can't seem to take it.
01-29-2019, 09:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 09:30 AM by Bet.)

Yes, indeed. Davis is definitely the chase drama queen, his court includes Harry, Presby and Lars. They will never get past their obsession with Mindy. The neuron paths are deeply ingrained, now. Will take serious therapy to get over this.
Kudos to Sacha for standing up to the hate! I was banned for this, but they know she is one of FF’s favorites, so they can’t destroy her as much as they would like to.
01-29-2019, 12:42 PM,
(01-29-2019, 09:26 AM)Bet Wrote:

Yes, indeed. Davis is definitely the chase drama queen, his court includes Harry, Presby and Lars. They will never get past their obsession with Mindy. The neuron paths are deeply ingrained, now. Will take serious therapy to get over this.
Kudos to Sacha for standing up to the hate! I was banned for this, but they know she is one of FF’s favorites, so they can’t destroy her as much as they would like to.
Wasn't Hypocrite Hairy, just bragging about how they don't ban members? Falling rock dared to challenge the fragile feelings of the band of losers and poof he was gone for language. Too funny, since he cusses more than most with, these examples:
"Shame we don't have the Asshole option but that would be too easy."
Maybe Papshmir/Presby should be banned for making the same statement "Leave DG alone Asshole" (nope, double standard wont allow that)
or the multiple uses of the "f-word" by Presby, davis, Seannm,etc all get passes. No hypocrisy there. lol

Poor little sensitive Hairy, incriminates his sorry little a$$ every time he opens his mouth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 536 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 13,386 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 6,185 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett