Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
02-17-2019, 09:26 AM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Guy from Denver showed why he is a Hairy member with his woman hating innuendo. NMC jumped all over him just like she did with Film guy (Mike Davis) when he tried it exercising his chauvinistic tendencies. She should do it more to the main cast of fakes and their forum might have a chance.

That is what happens when you start out as a hate club
02-17-2019, 04:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-17-2019, 06:37 PM by Top Secret.)
(02-17-2019, 03:02 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Lots of fires and meltdowns over there today. A FOIA request meltdown ( by someone who has a "good friend" that was denied the same request Smile Not like i'm a huge fan of kpro but she outplayed you, now quit whining about it already...12th century hinge meltdowns, (when Jeremy Parnell shows up on your forum to correct your info, you effed up) Joe Denver and his wingman Jose Cuervo can't find a date but know where the chest sits ( yeah right)

But the worst of all is poking fun at a decorated U.S veteran by adding his name to that lame ass pole. That's a whole new level of disrespect, even for that place. I hope karma finds the person who did that and stomps a fifteen foot deep hole in that ass.

I am totally flattered that they couldn’t keep their vow to themselves to ignore me for more than 5 minutes. I am now talked about more on their forum than fenn is. My rock star status is really going to my head. I would like to thank the members of the Academy for all your votes, but don’t worrying I am still the same old guy I always was, not going to let fame change me!!!! Lol

Poor Hairy is out of original ideas so he is jumping on the top secret bandwagon with my poll concept. I should charge royalties but won’t because I love the fame it brings to me. It is like free advertisement.

The idea of crazy people defining crazy, translates to a poll on who is the most famous and popular searcher. I am happy to be neck and neck with the war veteran Conway.

It is sad to see these Hairy lowlifes resorting to picking on people who sacrificed their lives for our freedom and when they become ill, they repay them by kicking them in the stomach. Just like those draft dogging cowards treated Fenn when he went to battle for them.
02-17-2019, 11:13 PM,
(02-17-2019, 10:31 PM)lingerlonger Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 02:57 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 02:56 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: Don't you harry kids worry about this here.

I have this one where I need it.

https://youtu.be/N2nzcOLF_g8
NO! NOW PISS OFF!

Listen, I feel bad. I did to you exactly what they have done to me. I only dug that deep to make my point. I have no beef with any of you. I don't even know you. Targeted attacks on people who aren't even where you are is FUCKING stupid, and everyone knows it. Cut your shit, folks.
Chill friend, sorry to see you so upset, no hard feelings. They should not have done that to you and you are right. Now, lets just keep our threads on topic and you won't see me jumping all over you again.
02-20-2019, 02:09 PM,
So I got my daily laugh with Papshmirsby the self admitted photocopy boy.
He is now questioning Sasha's intentions for asking kpro a legitimate question since kpro kicked her off.

His post is analogous to used toilet paper - papsmirsby paper! Here is a break down of the hypocrisy.

"You are hardly one to be playing moral guardian towards anyone's behavior."
[Yah and you are Presby? Who are you to say on a site designed to attack people who has the right?]

"And thanks to you, in large part, the Chase is absent Toby and Shelly...Speaking strictly for me, I didn't appreciate you hounding them out of the Searcher community."
[correction moron, your hate buddy Seannm is responsible to their absence]

You're intent on driving other people out the the Chase. I get that. Your focus is now on Kpro, and your intent appears to be to drive her and THOR into the ground and out of the Chase.
[Hey moron, that is seannm's intent, he has driven more people with valuable content from the chase, including Toby, so get on his case]

What is your motivation?
[What is you motivation? Looks like someone is crying over spilt milk because he lost another hate buddy from the hate club.]

You have her email, I assume you can do the same. Fenn has her email, PM and phone number. I assume he can do the same and make his own opinions on it vividly clear.
[Hey hypocrite, why don't you take your own advise and send a PM to sasha, yah dork!]

Your motivation appears to be jealousy. Not concern for Fenn, or anyone but yourself. Jealous of what exactly, only you know. But your behavior appears to be fairly riddled with it.
[Hey Papshmirsby, do you ever just ask a question and receive an answer, or is that your MO to guess motivation. You never get anything right with your conspiracy theories so why don't you stick to photocopying for people that do have insight!

So why are you using Harry's as a prosecutory device?
[BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOUR SIGHT WAS DESIGNED FOR! ]

You can personally communicate with Kpro on your own. Harry's is not your personal platform to pursue your very personal vendettas.
[Now that is hilarious! The hypocrite, who uses Harry's as a platform to issue personal vendettas, is now dictating others can't do the same. Man you just can't write this kind of entertainment.]

Thanks for the laugh Papshmirsby!
02-20-2019, 05:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 06:53 PM by Top Secret.)
(02-20-2019, 04:49 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Maybe I should make a lameO poll award about being in the chase for nine years to only recently come up with, the poem is a crossword solution, or some other such day 1 in the chase nonsense.
Ok I acknowledge my rock star status in the chase leads to emulation. Not only did Harry and now Davis pirate my idea, but Mike Davis (aka Filmguy) really made it obvious by stealing my lines.

"It seems like certain people over at CC often respond to something said here within mere moments of it being posted. So which of the above clowns is our most obsessive fan over at Clown Circus? Who is hitting the refresh button for this site with OCD regularity and just waiting to respond with false outrage at anything said here?"~Filmguy

Hey Filmguy (davis) maybe wait a little longer before posting something like that (what was that 10 seconds after I posted, that you came up with that response), you just identified yourself as the obsessed fan with the refresh button! I love it when Filmguy proves me right with a case in point. ROLFLMAO!

Oh I almost forgot, didn't you pledge to ignore me? Just too hard to let your obsession go over this chase rock star huh?

Edit: Gee I can't keep up with his obsessed trigger finger on the refresh button, he has picked up the pace with this comment, "I see you trying to influence the vote, Seeker9. Don't be interfering with my poll."

And obsessed Hairy is encouraging his readers to provide more fan support to honor me! thanks Hairy, I love the attention. I might have to put you on my payroll!
02-20-2019, 06:11 PM,
I don't know why M Davis is stealing your poll idea and even poking fun at us about this. We go over there and read stuff and they come over here and read stuff . Big deal. Lately the delicious drama is over there with Sacha's call out of Kpro over the foia request. How will this all play out ? Who has seen the FOIA photos ? *Gasping for breath; this is exciting chase material! Need more wifi!
02-20-2019, 06:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 11:21 PM by Top Secret.)
(02-20-2019, 06:11 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: I don't know why M Davis is stealing your poll idea and even poking fun at us about this. We go over there and read stuff and they come over here and read stuff . Big deal. Lately the delicious drama is over there with Sacha's call out of Kpro over the foia request. How will this all play out ? Who has seen the FOIA photos ? *Gasping for breath; this is exciting chase material! Need more wifi!
Hey Seeker, let's face it, Filmguy/Davis wants to be Top Secret. lol
Yes that place is drama central now isn't it? Sasha has the goods on kpro. Kpro is selling her website because of the "latest development". To take a chapter out of paranoid presby's textbook, hmmm what does sasha have on kpro that not even Fenn knows? Must be pretty awful, if kpro is selling the site, apologizing and stepping back from the chase.

Can't wait, for the next episode of "as the kpro explodes"
What will Sasha reveal? How will kpro react? Will this new information blow the search apart? Will, Presby flop again, "I was always on your side sasha." Wow I can't wait for the big explosion!
02-20-2019, 07:02 PM,
Top Smile Smile.Smile
02-21-2019, 07:38 AM,
Geez..presby is creepy and annoying. His conspiracy theories just get worse and worse. Does he eat a worse sandwich every day?

Howdy, Mister.
02-21-2019, 08:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 10:27 AM by Top Secret.)
(02-21-2019, 07:38 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Geez..presby is creepy and annoying. His conspiracy theories just get worse and worse. Does he eat a worse sandwich every day?
I don't think Papshmirsby has ever got anything right, everything is a conspiracy to him. He is so full of $hit yah can see it coming out of his ears.

Oh and hi Filmguy/Davis (waving!) I know you want to say something about me today, I was looking forward to it, but I understand you ran out of original material. If you want you can borrow some more of my lines just remember to cite (Top Secret).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 409 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 12,590 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 5,813 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett