Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
04-24-2019, 09:56 AM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
The Lounge continues to crack me up. Just parargraph after paragraph of disgruntledness Smile Those guys way overvalued their importance to the chase,and the forums. Like a canned ex employee who thinks the buisness will fold after they leave. The Chase will always march on with or without you. "Mass bannings" Smile
--I wonder if FF was K's financial backer?
04-24-2019, 10:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 12:21 PM by fundamental design.)
(04-24-2019, 09:56 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: The Lounge continues to crack me up. Just parargraph after paragraph of disgruntledness Smile Those guys way overvalued their importance to the chase,and the forums. Like a canned ex employee who thinks the buisness will fold after they leave. The Chase will always march on with or without you. "Mass bannings" Smile

Mass bannings: Many were aliases of Mdavis, Harry and Sean. Are they weeding out those weeds in their mass banning counts? Pretty sure a valid reason was given for most of the bannings. They can’t get over that. Harry (actual username) didn’t even get banned and he was crying about it for years.

Even Kpro’s banning was a valid reason to Stephanie. On top of that, Kpro got stripped of her CC moderator status before because she couldn’t back up her side of her story about John Brown from a post she did on Harry’s.

That would be my number one pick for Kpro’s financial backer. Who else has been quietly working behind the scenes to secure f’s legacy more than Forrest?

Interesting that there is/was another audio tape that showed Kpro talking bad about another searcher just like I wondered before when the earlier infamous Kpro audio tape came out. So, there is more context than what the deniers of context had us believe.

Interesting that the one thing Kpro didn’t clarify, aka level the playing field, was the comment about f propositioning her...even though a few of Harry’s members specifically asked for it.

Howdy, Mister.
04-24-2019, 01:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 02:15 PM by Top Secret.)
(04-24-2019, 09:56 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: The Lounge continues to crack me up. Just parargraph after paragraph of disgruntledness Smile Those guys way overvalued their importance to the chase,and the forums. Like a canned ex employee who thinks the buisness will fold after they leave. The Chase will always march on with or without you. "Mass bannings" Smile
Seeker you summed it up precisely. Sour grapes by 4 disgruntled employees (Davis, seannm, Larsonist and Hairy) for 3 years. Hey Lurker Mike yah babbling buffoon, take note, that is how it is done!

As usual when kpro sets the record straight it is always what is left unsaid is what reveals what is really going on.

I always thought, when Fenn lost his control of this site when he screwed up by shunning Sandra (old drum's wife), that his only alternative was to buy this site through a third party. A good price would silence Steph without coming across as hush money. $40K is ridiculous and only fenn could or would pay that. His alternative strategy was to make a kpro site and advertise on Dals and then to promote it as a competitor and have kpro steel the CC members and once that objective was achieved there is no need to buy CC.

The picture is becoming much more clear now, except the Mighty Chase Chat, the final foothold of chase independance, remains free from Fenn influence. Long live Chase Chat!

Fenn's backing of kpro reminds me of the CIA backing of bin Laden to train Mujahideen soldiers to fight those Soviets. It's those unintended consequences that will come back and bite yah.
04-24-2019, 03:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 03:11 PM by fundamental design.)
(04-24-2019, 01:34 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
Seeker you summed it up precisely. Sour grapes by 4 disgruntled employees (Davis, seannm, Larsonist and Hairy) for 3 years. Hey Lurker Mike yah babbling buffoon, take note, that is how it is done!

As usual when kpro sets the record straight it is always what is left unsaid is what reveals what is really going on.

I always thought, when Fenn lost his control of this site when he screwed up by shunning Sandra (old drum's wife), that his only alternative was to buy this site through a third party. A good price would silence Steph without coming across as hush money. $40K is ridiculous and only fenn could or would pay that. His alternative strategy was to make a kpro site and advertise on Dals and then to promote it as a competitor and have kpro steel the CC members and once that objective was achieved there is no need to buy CC.

The picture is becoming much more clear now, except the Mighty Chase Chat, the final foothold of chase independance, remains free from Fenn influence. Long live Chase Chat!

Fenn's backing of kpro reminds me of the CIA backing of bin Laden to train Mujahideen soldiers to fight those Soviets. It's those unintended consequences that will come back and bite yah.

Yep to that. Keep one thing in mind that’s been left unsaid here. Why did Stephanie not take that cash offer. Is it because she’s smart to figure out who the financial backer was and said nope, I ain’t selling to you. Duh

Howdy, Mister.
04-24-2019, 06:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 06:19 PM by Top Secret.)
If there was any question to whether Hairy members need hate to survive, look no further than poor Sharpsburg's plea for peace. Davis, the disgruntled survivor contestant, is still bitter after 3 years would have nothing of it, "Peace through total victory is the only lasting peace," is his response following three lines of shameless crying.

Every time I hear that crybaby whine, I think of Sue's bitter Rat and Snake speech from episode 1 of Survivor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBSMBfoMVHk

Sorry Davis there will never be victory for you. And in case you didn't get the memo, you were voted off the island, here are a few more reminders. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMr0o4kwlKY
The tribe has spoken. Good bye!
04-24-2019, 06:18 PM,
LMAO! I had forgotten all about that speech. I loved Survivor!
04-24-2019, 08:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 11:52 PM by Top Secret.)
(04-24-2019, 06:09 PM)Top Secret Wrote: If there was any question to whether Hairy members need hate to survive, look no further than poor Sharpsburg's plea for peace. Davis, the disgruntled survivor contestant, is still bitter after 3 years would have nothing of it, "Peace through total victory is the only lasting peace," is his response following three lines of shameless crying.

Every time I hear that crybaby whine, I think of Sue's bitter Rat and Snake speech from episode 1 of Survivor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBSMBfoMVHk

Sorry Davis there will never be victory for you. And in case you didn't get the memo, you were voted off the island, here are a few more reminders. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMr0o4kwlKY
The tribe has spoken. Good bye!

Brzez sums up the hate theme over there very well when the appeal to peace was outright rejected. “Sharps.. i did the whole "let's go sit around the camp fire and sing Kumbaya" thing once too. It went over like a lead balloon. I don't get the whole thing either but what else are we going to talk about, our solves? “

Followed by predictable photocopy boy Presby, "I hate because I need to save all you dummies from yourselves"

Then the most naive comment from the Lurker Mike, [voice of Abe Simpson] "Back in my day [followed by 10,000 words of who gives a flying f&^%]... But that truce must start with those who started this conflict and not by asking the victims of it to capitulate. "

Hey Lurker Mike you now provided proof you are the biggest dumb ass of the chase. If you would care to do you due diligence, you would realize this all started when Davis constantly attacked and belittled Mindy. And that is the fact Jack! So whatcha going to do about that jackass!?

Long live hate at hairy's hate club! Lol
04-24-2019, 10:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 10:48 PM by Top Secret.)
(04-24-2019, 06:18 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: LMAO! I had forgotten all about that speech. I loved Survivor!
Hey Seeker,

Mrs Presby told me that when she was dating Presby, he was afraid of making advances because he thought his penis was on the small side.

Finally, Presby got up his courage and took her down lovers’ lane. While they’re smooching, Presby opens his trouser zip and guided her hand onto his organ. ‘No thanks,’ says the Mrs. Presby. ‘I don’t smoke.’
04-25-2019, 12:47 AM,
Lmao! Smile
04-25-2019, 05:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 06:23 AM by fundamental design.)
Courtesy of Presby:

Presby
1 day ago #28

Now that I mention it, who gives a damn if Kpro wants to vent about about another searcher? Like nobody ever does that in the Chase and real life?

Since when does that concern anyone but Kpro?

So how does that justify someone taping another's private conversation and/or receiving a conversation recorded without that person's knowledge or permission?
——————————————————

I never said it justified it. But now Kpro made it public...
It concerns others when they talk about there’s no other context (other audio tape) out there of kpro venting about another searcher when apparently now there is.

Don’t know what NMC is talking about. Provide evidence...

And LM’s write up is exactly why I did my write up. He was one of the “out of context” gurus. Just showing that there was more context that he didn’t know about now that Kpro made it public, duh.

One more thing, LM says it was Kpro’s reply to him that stunned him into seeing the light. I got to believe that was the worst answer one could give...“she understood that I was only trying to defend f.”

So, that’s the crux of it. You have to defend f to be on Kpro’s good side. It doesn’t matter what evidence is available, you have to defend f. That’s the mentality of a cult and what we have been speaking up against. You can’t think for yourself and make an honest effort to actually find out what’s really going on. There was other context out there as we see now and LM just looks past it like how he has learned to defend f. Don’t say we didn’t tell you so.

Howdy, Mister.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 453 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 12,839 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 5,947 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett