Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
05-03-2019, 06:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2019, 10:55 AM by Top Secret.)
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Mindy there is a reason that place is called the "crack" lounge. It is for people who have uncontrollable addictions. You are the "crack" of which they crave over there. Lurker Mike just admitted his siblings are heroin addicts, so he admits the addiction gene is rich in his blood, which explains why he would easily gravitate to the "Mindy crack lounge." They just can't get enough of you. Just take satisfaction the chase community chose to place these sickos in a special chase asylum or they describe it, a poop-throwing monkey zoo," so searchers can exist in peace. Fenn wouldn't have it any other way!
05-03-2019, 11:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2019, 11:22 AM by Top Secret.)
Looks like the somewhat more normal/newer clientele at the chase asylum finally got him to stop the hate and targeting of disabled people. Presby got a big spanking because it was getting out of control. Had he not caved in, the internet police would have shut him down, sooner or later.

Maybe the world can get back to focusing on the chase. Thank you normal people (not you Lurker Mike!) for speaking up.

We can chock this up as another win for CC, who continue to fight the hate amongst searchers.
05-03-2019, 12:34 PM,
(05-03-2019, 11:01 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Looks like the somewhat more normal/newer clientele at the chase asylum finally got him to stop the hate and targeting of disabled people. Presby got a big spanking because it was getting out of control. Had he not caved in, the internet police would have shut him down, sooner or later.

Maybe the world can get back to focusing on the chase. Thank you normal people (not you Lurker Mike!) for speaking up.

We can chock this up as another win for CC, who continue to fight the hate amongst searchers.

I’m not disabled, TS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-03-2019, 12:42 PM,
(05-03-2019, 12:34 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 11:01 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Looks like the somewhat more normal/newer clientele at the chase asylum finally got him to stop the hate and targeting of disabled people. Presby got a big spanking because it was getting out of control. Had he not caved in, the internet police would have shut him down, sooner or later.

I’m not disabled, TS.

I know but they attack an label as such
05-04-2019, 08:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2019, 08:54 AM by Mindy.)
Just to be absolutely clear, I have never wiretapped kpro or anyone else, and have never been even an accomplice to that sort of thing. That was not me. Maybe kpro should clarify THAT.

Presby, for you and mdavis (apparently) to claim I have committed felonies, is horribly wrong. I have committed zero crimes.

Harry’s is on the verge of being shut down for their continued proclamations of lies stated as facts.

Mindy's blogs:

05-04-2019, 09:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2019, 10:00 AM by Top Secret.)
(05-04-2019, 08:50 AM)Mindy Wrote: Just to be absolutely clear, I have never wiretapped kpro or anyone else, and have never been even an accomplice to that sort of thing. That was not me. Maybe kpro should clarify THAT.

Presby, for you and mdavis (apparently) to claim I have committed felonies, is horribly wrong. I have committed zero crimes.

Harry’s is on the verge of being shut down for their continued proclamations of lies stated as facts.

I don't think anyone believes the lies that Hairy's makes except gullible Lurker Mike, Let's tell it to Mikey! He believes it, he believes anything.

It is very clear that kpro brought the trouble onto herself and almost took responsibility. What she omitted was she went to bed with the devils of chase and that is when things went bad for her. Seannm is responsible for her troubles and lying Presby/Davis only tricked her to do their dirty work by egging her on. Hope she learned from that.

Anyway, I don't think you have to worry anymore, because Hairy got the message about the repercussions of promoting hate and Treasure Code, Davis and Presby have been spanked for bad behavior.
05-06-2019, 12:40 PM,
[Image: 0e6a222e5b8b8786ddf9268d2bba22bb.jpg]

Well, Mr Mike, that’s quite a claim, and I double-dog-dare you.

This thread began with Tapatalk admins deleting my personal information from a Hairy’s Crack Lounge thread that was posted as retaliation for some funny shit that I put up over there. So, you bozos can claim victory all you like, but the truth is posted right here for all to see.

Start at the beginning - post #1. Word.

razyfamily
05-06-2019, 04:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 04:15 PM by Top Secret.)
(05-06-2019, 12:40 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: [Image: 0e6a222e5b8b8786ddf9268d2bba22bb.jpg]

Well, Mr Mike, that’s quite a claim, and I double-dog-dare you.

This thread began with Tapatalk admins deleting my personal information from a Hairy’s Crack Lounge thread that was posted as retaliation for some funny shit that I put up over there. So, you bozos can claim victory all you like, but the truth is posted right here for all to see.

Start at the beginning - post #1. Word.

razyfamily
Holy crap! Lurker Mike is off the wall batshit crazy spreading stuff like that around. Like I said earlier, tell it to Mikey, he'll believe it! He believes anything.

He is my newest puppet toy. Got him broke in real good!
05-08-2019, 10:10 PM,
(04-29-2019, 05:26 PM)Mindy Wrote: Yep, it is a process that takes a few weeks.

Not exactly. Currently, it is taking 18 months, or longer, depending on the amount of foreign travel, foreign connections, and social media stuff. And they do reinvestigations every 5 years. Mine always coincides with my colonoscopy for some reason.....
05-09-2019, 04:20 AM,
(05-08-2019, 10:10 PM)brubr Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:26 PM)Mindy Wrote: Yep, it is a process that takes a few weeks.

Not exactly. Currently, it is taking 18 months, or longer, depending on the amount of foreign travel, foreign connections, and social media stuff. And they do reinvestigations every 5 years. Mine always coincides with my colonoscopy for some reason.....

I think back around 1993ish, mine didn’t take longer than about 6 weeks. I know it took a lot less than 18 months, because between being chosen for the White House assignment and showing up for the job, it wasn’t more than maybe a month. Maybe since I was already military, the process wasn’t as extensive as for a civilian, since we had already made it through many of the checks coming into the military.

Mindy's blogs:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 521 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 13,260 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 6,145 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett