Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
05-15-2019, 07:15 AM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
I have my suspensions, but I wasn't the only one who's name from CC was created over at Harry's.
Didn't I read that Krpo had to create real_Krpo (or whatever) because someone had taken her screenname first.
I haven't signed up for that Thor forum either, but wouldn't be surprised if both of my screenames have already been taken. This is one of the reasons why I just rather stay here.

The only thing that really belongs to you is your social security number, but even that can be stolen.
05-15-2019, 09:13 AM,
(05-15-2019, 12:11 AM)Beavertooth Wrote: Top Secret, you are going over the line here. Please stop attacking cc members. Last warning.

Filmguy, you claim to be djjmciv, but you also claim to not have an account at Harry's. So who has been posting as djjmciv over there?
No problem, however I thought therapy room is the place to duke it out. Normally I tone it down but thought I would show by example to our resident trouble maker the consequences of his advocating for no rules. I am sure if doesn’t like what I say he will take his own advice and put me on ignore. I think he gets the point Wink
05-18-2019, 12:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2019, 02:11 PM by Top Secret.)
The great social experiment is complete and ruled a complete success. The law of chase economics managed to totally segregate a group of mean haters from the chase and with the puppet master "Top Secret" acting as catalyst was able to transform them into Fenn loving ass kissers isolated on a lonely island of hate. While at the same time, diverting their Mindy, Steph, CC hate all on me of which I love and thrive on, all while accelerating their already natural paranoid feelings into over drive. How did I do it? simple, I transformed into their projected personality flaws and fed it back to them and rolling on the floor in complete laughter as I watched them attempt to deal with their mirror spirit! Geez Gump, I am a Dawgone genius.

Hairy now is banning anyone who matches his preconceived bias (converting him to a complete hypocrite) as they preach about confirmation bias. The side effect benefits of this experiment, made them more tolerant. Mike Davis, Harry Fool, Larsonist who once prided themselves on big picture tell it like is, were converted into weak beaten puppies, forced to agree with each other and bite their tongue when Presby provides his wild conspiracy theories and Kpro yaps on about endless garbage and they are forced to lay out the welcome mat for babbling verbose idiots like Lurker Mike. Who, previously, they would have been all over him with a slap stick in their prime for the useless amateur crap he spews out.

And the benefits to CC, no more loud mouths who just have to have a comment on everything, spamming every thread. Now we have a tighter focused group of good brains with opposing diverse thoughts that can rationally debate amongst each other without crying to mommy BT every two seconds.

Ah life is great again and it is all due to this rock star's master plan. Takes bow. I will be here all year! Autographs weekly! I might even transform back to a normal character now that things have shaped into the way I envisioned it. lol
05-19-2019, 11:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2019, 11:11 AM by crazyfamily.)
Harry’s member off the rails.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_f...are_type=t

razyfamily
05-19-2019, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2019, 12:32 PM by Top Secret.)
(05-19-2019, 11:10 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Harry’s member off the rails.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_f...are_type=t

razyfamily
Yup, Hairy's hate site is a magnet for the mentally deranged, that is why they all ended up on exile island. Sacha says with absolute certainty that that he posts there and predictably, Hairy attempts to cover his a$$ and claims he doesn't, so it is likely a Hairy insider.

I am glad we have a demarcation line that separates the sane from the criminally insane. Thank you Hairy for your service, we will continue to send you loons as soon as we sniff them out!
LMAO!
05-19-2019, 01:55 PM,
[Image: 06c74c6b0efc584c849b026d1204e138.jpg]

This is totally crossing the line. I will now message Sacha to find out who this person is.

razyfamily
05-19-2019, 05:26 PM,
(05-19-2019, 01:55 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: [Image: 06c74c6b0efc584c849b026d1204e138.jpg]

This is totally crossing the line. I will now message Sacha to find out who this person is.

razyfamily

It isn’t TS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-19-2019, 11:05 PM,
(05-19-2019, 01:55 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: [Image: 06c74c6b0efc584c849b026d1204e138.jpg]

razyfamily
I was devastated. I spent the whole day crying. I video taped it and attempted to upload it on Fenntube when the internet police stopped me and stated Seannm has copyright on shameless bawling on Fenntube. Oh well.
05-20-2019, 05:17 AM,
Totally not surprised the pervy stalker was a member of Hairys.
05-20-2019, 02:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 04:53 PM by Top Secret.)
(05-14-2019, 10:32 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Now about your case of paranoia, I did not realize all the benefits of the unintended consequences of choosing of my "Top Secret" alias. It has been very successful at exposing the latent paranoia in weak minds like presby/seannm and davis. You should read that article I posted linking schizophrenia to conspiracy theories.

I think it your mind will be even easier to spin you out of control. Buckle up your straight jacket my test patient, you are about to go for a wild ride.
https://dalneitzel.com/2019/05/20/scrapb...ent-768338

Hey look Fenn gave me a shout out in SB201 when he copied my recently used word "latent" and "paranoia" combined with this line from SB201, " I know it may sound crazy but there is a voice in my head telling me ..."

The words "paranoia" and "schizophrenia" (I used that earlier to describe these yahoos) are traits characterized by hearing voices in the head.

So yes Fenn agrees with me "exposing the latent paranoia in weak minds like presby/seannm and davis."

Thanks Fenn and I understand the need to rush out and convince Mary to release her words to deliver your underling message. I am here to help. Autographs after show!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy the Hypocrite Top Secret 13 882 05-17-2019, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 253 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 11,001 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 4,938 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett