Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Yesterday, 12:19 AM,
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
No original thought.
Running The Dream Interview with Forrest
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?s...source=app

razyfamily
Yesterday, 08:36 PM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Yup, losers with nothing to talk about other than complain about frivolous lawsuits. Like fenn gives a $hit. Poor 'ole Fenn needs a flock of losers to look out for him over things that just don't matter.

All I can say is I am delighted we flushed the cry baby worry warts down into the sewer where it drains at Hairy's Hair brains. Man these people need to get a grip on reality.
Yesterday, 11:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 2 hours ago by Top Secret.)
When Fenn puts out a scrapbook, it is a pre-press announcement. Just pay attention. That crackpot with the sour grapes SB indicated there is a "crackpot" out there who is pissed they didn't find the treasure. We just had to wait a week to identify this crackpot. Sure enough, like clock work some yahoo from CO with a lawsuit against Fenn shows up. Fenn you are so transparent.
2 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 2 hours ago by Top Secret.)
Did a little research on the early days of Hairy’s hate club. My were they a hateful bunch. I can see why they were give them the boots. It is evident that my mirror psychology treatment has been quite effective on them. They even created their own drama section in an attempt to clean up their hateful act.

Once very critical of Fenn, they now drool at his feet like Kowpro and her mindless following. A few more months and they will be fully assimilated into the Fenn cult. Fenn prayer and worship sessions and all.

I think I might win this year’s Chase Peace Prize! Too funny

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 520 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 13,247 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 6,138 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett