Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
07-09-2020, 12:06 AM,
RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours
Lmao!!! Smile SmileSmile To funny Top!
07-11-2020, 11:09 AM,
(07-08-2020, 09:08 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Report on Dorkfest 2.0
The show opens with hype and fanfare of the 4 Ds and a secret "D" guest star panel. D naturally stands for Dork.
decall = dork 1
dal = dork 2
davis = dork 3
dodson = dork 4

The discussion opens with a round of FUs as Dork2 is the newest potty mouth to join the party. The first competition is feat of beverage contest. Decall drinks diet, Davis is scared of caffeine at 6 pm and elects milk. Dal drinks an exotic Geritol derivative, which is garners considerable discussion, but Flipper takes this round easily with a light beer. Man these guys are ready to party!

Everyone wants to know what a woofer is and dorky Dal said he was in such a fit of rage, that he was just typing whatever word that came to his mind. They settle on "woofer" as defined as 4 bitter guys in a zoom therapy meeting that are crying over loosing the chase.

Dal questions the purpose and mental stability of those rushing to publish their solves as if to claim some kind of glorified participation trophy. He says,"they're all cocky and full of shit." The other 3 dorks shamefully look down and slink low in their chairs as they realize Dorky Dal is talking about them.

Dal admits he knew the treasure was found like 2 days earlier but he felt taking Esmeralda to its daily mechanic work up was more important. He finally gets around to publishing the find. He tears up and admits he was in shock and realized he wasn't going to be a millionaire and thus introduces the guest "D-star" Delusional. Yah, like dork3 ever had a realistic chance of finding it.

Flipper dork goes into a rant about how everyone is more wrong than he, I can't take his frivolous whining and skip ahead 10 minutes... still blabbing and whining ... skip 10 more minutes ahead and now Dorky Davis admits he published his solve but no one can read it (Dal rolls eyes). He claims he published it because it isn't worth anything anymore (like it ever was!) and it was near the Brazo cliffs and since there are no lodge-pole pine trees there the evidence disqualifies his futile attempt.

Flipper Dork goes into another rank about how it was in Colorado because it isn't mentioned in the memoir (the secret of a poem purist finally revealed), skip ahead 10 more minutes, Flipper still preaching... skip ahead another 10 minutes and Dal finally gets to ask where does it say that in the poem and poem purist says it doesn't. Dal rolls eyes. Go figure!

30 minutes of whining and complaining about Mr. Backeast not giving the answer. Dork1 speculates Fenn bought it back for $5mil (Dal rolls eyes). More hype about Fenn writing more books. Dal, audience and me roll eyes. They think Fenn should just tell us what the answer is, Dal asks why would Fenny go back on his promise. Silence. More whining and self-therapy.

Flipper-dork jumps on pulpit again to try and save face and rationalizes this about this being the thrill of the chase. Davis goes deaf and the audience is elated. 20 minutes of twig and lodgepole claims acting as more self-therapy. Davis can now hear but he can't talk. Audience is even more happy.

Flipper-dork claims Fenny doesn't like money or his grandkids and wants to give chest away. Dal rolls eyes as he knows Fenn gave proceeds to TFTW to grandkids. Then Flipper reveals his gross ignorance in tax law and there is a collective eye roll.

Flipper-dork fantasizes about Dal getting naked in Yellowstone hot springs. Half the audience leaves. Then comes up with a perverted and lame analogy of finding the chest to Dal loosing his wallet while filming Cynthia nude in Yellow stone park. The rest of the audience leaves. I am alone now but feel compelled to hang in there to report to knighterrant as promised.

Flipper-dork conspiracy theory gets out of hand and thinks Fenn will donate chest to museum and Davis self-reflects about shrinkage and I leave.

I return to see more tax law ignorance and conspiracy theories from Davis that the chest was filmed back east in a bank vault. Dal rolls eyes and asks why would Fenny leave his frail wife and risk Covid on an airplane at his age. Silence.

Flipper-dork goes on his water crossing rant that he has been preaching for the last 3 years and dal rolls eyes and asks why, if the goal is to get kids out in the mountains would he endanger them with water crossing? Silence.

The group admits Hairy's just whines and complains about no solve being released. Dorky-Dal admits the only use for his hermetically sealed blog now is for some psychiatrist to study deranged searcher behavior and says he will make it disappear in a few months. Passionate (read uncaged) Flipper admits he lost it many times in the search and reaches out to those after while to make amends. I call BS. Davis' only hope is that others are more wrong than he (read pathetic).

They then reflect what they will do with their lives now the chase is over and for once since this stupid show began do we have consensus - they will just sulk in a corner and get back to being the same arseholes, shovelling $hit like they were before. Flipper-dork admits he ignored the entire chat group for 2 hours, but they don't care because they had already left. I am left wondering how I can get 2 hours of my life back and ashamed my post looks like Lurker Mike.
Too funny, I needed a laugh today!!
07-11-2020, 06:29 PM,
07-12-2020, 12:04 PM,
My new video is up! Thanks for your views, Harry’s! (They’re the only ones who “dislike.”)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-12-2020, 07:57 PM,
I’m still amazed that they would dislike a video just because they hate the person who created it. I mean, the video is about safety in yellowstone, and I put a TON of research into it, going as far as to dig up old newspaper articles and photos, yet as soon as I posted here that it was up, four dislikes magically appeared. It doesn’t matter to me, because any interaction is good interaction on YouTube. It just sort of amazes me that people are THAT hateful, spiteful, and jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-12-2020, 09:15 PM,
I wouldn't sweat it, Hairy's Fairies are just upset you didn't act like they predicted and they acted more like what they thought you would. They are very angry Mr. Finder was not from their loser group. I on the other hand couldn't be happier.

Like they say in advertising, there is not such thing as bad publicity. I thrive on it (takes bow). Enjoy it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News Chase Chat crushed Hairy's Top Secret 2 306 06-29-2020, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 883 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Why do you think we cant fully crack Mr.Fenns poem pidmt 45 15,683 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Open Letter to the Forum 22 7,357 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: emmett