Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did FF actually hide the trove?
06-01-2014, 03:06 PM,
Why thank you for the kind words there Norman! You have great day!

The Wolf
06-01-2014, 03:09 PM,
Why thanks Wolfie!! You too. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-01-2014, 03:42 PM,
u da man loco!! :-)

Wolfie just opens himself up to harassment. He's got that foot-in-mouth disease you know. :-) If he'd a read things right, instead of being a Canadian, he would have seen I said it could have also been 2003. And now you have this. But as we've seen with ff, some things change a lot. Hard to pinpoint. And we probably never will enough for it to matter. Damn it!! Loco, I knew you was watching. :-)

"You, sir/ma'am, can kiss this old Texas fart's Ass, and smell the perfume!!!" - that still makes me laugh!! :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-01-2014, 03:55 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
instead of being a Canadian,
</div>

damned maple syrup and slab of bacon eating brits think they can solve this riddle........bah...LOL
06-01-2014, 04:28 PM,

<b>Quote from Project Why on June 1, 2014, 4:42 pm</b>

Wolfie just opens himself up to harassment. He's got that foot-in-mouth disease you know. :-) If he'd a read things right, instead of being a Canadian, he would have seen I said it could have also been 2003. And now you have this. But as we've seen with ff, some things change a lot. Hard to pinpoint. And we probably never will enough for it to matter. Damn it!! Loco, I knew you was watching. :-)
</div>

Too funny...
06-01-2014, 08:28 PM,

<b>Quote from Project Why on June 1, 2014, 4:42 pm</b>

"You, sir/ma'am, can kiss this old Texas fart's Ass, and smell the perfume!!!" - that still makes me laugh!! :-)
</div>

PW/Stan/Loco - I must thank you for this most invaluable post for it has provided me the very last detail for my solution and I now humbly comprehend why this chosen place is special to Mr Fenn. For this I am tremendously grateful. This is <i>why I am not mad at you</i>. Peace!!

The Wolf
06-01-2014, 09:26 PM,
Oh sh**!! Wolfs had another epiphany. I just hope he doesn't think it's in Canada. :-)

Hey, did you notice how long he said the location was in his mind or when he said he hid it?, although he did mention the word "buried" a couple of times, before he corrected himself and said "hid".

06-01-2014, 09:39 PM,
I actually enjoyed your last search story Wolfie. It was one of the first places I searched and the cave. :-) Did you look under the water tower? I think I looked up around the county line there also WWWH and around the old fireplace that same day and a few other spots. .....peace!!

06-01-2014, 09:56 PM,
IMO I think f hid the chest late 2nd half 2010 as far as I can remember but don't remember where I heard thar
06-01-2014, 11:57 PM,
I am really intrigued to find out what the old poem said, when he changed it.....the differences in the clues has gotta be telltale in some manner.....

or like one of the older posts said.....when did he leave the treasure the first time, and if there was a second time, what was the edit to the poem.........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  when ff left to hide treasure Chris Yates 12 1,168 05-23-2020, 05:19 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Take Chest/Leave Trove 5GIRLS 2 683 09-23-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Why Hide? Riddlemethat 6 1,505 03-23-2019, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Go & leave he trove, so all b fair 5GIRLS 3 1,393 10-29-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Why did forrest hide the chest that close. mikemarcum878 2 1,196 07-13-2018, 03:02 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Forrest said it took him "less." then a "few." miles to hide the TC. mikemarcum878 2 1,557 06-24-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878