Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Deep Is A Hole
07-27-2018, 02:08 PM,
RE: How Deep Is A Hole
(05-11-2018, 02:50 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Seeker9 - Ruffled some feathers, did I? Then please allow me to rephrase. I 100% understand how FF's statement (the title of this thread) is a substantial hint. In addition to all the others that are overlooked as frivilous, the "cake has now been assembled & is ready for the oven. If I lacked $$$ instead of motivation, I'd be out there in a flash. But it takes all my energy & determination to make that log awful perilous trip alone.

Right you are ... I do NOT have the treasure, but that does NOT in any way negate the fact that I know where it is. I do NOT want to have to go get it ... if I am correct. I want someone else to retrieve it for me. I have NEVER before in all these years even hinted, much less posted this info, but I'm saying it now. Poem solved, location obtained. Perhaps some other searcher knows what I do, & will apply that knowledge successfully. I doubt it though.

Hey, thanks anyway, Seeker9, for the "goodluck" wish. Hopefully I won't need it.
There is another previous searcher who knows from which Wise source the tears flow, who has made up his mind to fly to the resting spot. Who has triangulated the sacred plot below and got the lines to rendezvous but will wait to laugh. He had a need to look, he knew he would have to leave soon or leave behind a treasure that could easily slide away. Object you might, I was merely a pawn to her itty reaches but, anyway, I grew wings to fly through the lightning and thunderous storms to peak what was below and found heavy stone. I shall now depart with a sliver of giggle and dance the night away. O ∆∆ ∆∆ O < ∆∆ ∆
08-06-2019, 12:13 AM,
RE: How Deep Is A Hole
You develop an instant global consciousness, a people orientation, an intense dissatisfaction with the state of the world, and a compulsion to do something about it. From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that, you son of a bitch."

— "Ed" Mitchell on seeing the Earth from the Moon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how deep is a hole Chris Yates 6 893 10-22-2019, 02:03 AM
Last Post: astree
  Did ff dig a hole. mikemarcum878 17 5,414 07-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Buried How Deep 76prophet 6 2,532 02-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Last Post: illinoisghost
  Existentialism and Deep Thinking Buddy Allen 45 15,460 05-25-2017, 02:22 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Deep Thinker 5GIRLS 1 1,310 05-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Last Post: will197532