Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another mass shooting, and still no one does anything.
05-09-2019, 04:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 05:02 PM by wishiIwasRich.)
Did you see what happen at the school....
Grieving students during vigil chanting "Mental health" .

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
05-09-2019, 05:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 08:47 PM by crazyfamily.)
The thing was organized by The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. Maybe that’s where they went wrong.

razyfamily
05-09-2019, 08:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 08:54 PM by crazyfamily.)
[Image: e8ea3362e0d3abb2104993c9234189c0.jpg]

“So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!,” Trump wrote in the tweet.

Maybe he should have kept the Obama rule on the books. He could have taken credit for it and maybe saved some lives. I know, he doesn’t care about that.

razyfamily
05-09-2019, 09:21 PM,
RE: Another mass shooting, and still no one does anything.
(05-09-2019, 08:49 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: [Image: e8ea3362e0d3abb2104993c9234189c0.jpg]

“So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!,” Trump wrote in the tweet.

Maybe he should have kept the Obama rule on the books. He could have taken credit for it and maybe saved some lives. I know, he doesn’t care about that.

razyfamily
Distorted Fake news...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-...illnesses/

05-09-2019, 09:30 PM,
I love how they word those things. 8 years of studying Fenn makes amateurs like snopes stick out like sore thumbs.

razyfamily
05-09-2019, 09:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 09:43 PM by wishiIwasRich.)
Have you ever meet Fenn?

05-09-2019, 09:47 PM,
Can’t imagine what that has to do with it.

razyfamily
05-09-2019, 09:50 PM,
RE: Another mass shooting, and still no one does anything.
(05-09-2019, 09:47 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Can’t imagine what that has to do with it.

razyfamily
It was a general question.. not questioning your previous knowledge of Fenn. You don't have to answer.

05-10-2019, 07:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 09:09 AM by crazyfamily.)
The STEM school was notified by one of the parents of a hostile environment stewing underneath the high pressure academic workload at the school.

Instead of taking the accusations seriously, the school filed a defamation suit against the parent.

I would speculate that the school district will be settling some huge lawsuits by some of the shooting survivors families.

So, even though they chanted “mental health, mental health” as they exited the vigil in protest, they ignored the very thing that trump said should happen(behavior reported to officials). One parent did what she needed to do, and school officials attacked her instead of protecting the students.

The great american facade.

razyfamily

The most bizarre twist of the story involves the armed security guard hired to protect students. The guard apparently shot at Sherifs Deputies as they arrived and may have injured a student.

People need to wake up. This is what conservatives WANT, guns in schools. While it seems silly for liberals to react that students will get shot by security guards, it may have already happened.

The great american facade.

razyfamily
05-31-2019, 06:40 PM,
Oh look, 11 more dead. Still, american legislators do nothing. Innocent children and adults die monthly for americans’ right to not be monitored, or listed, or restricted from purchasing as many guns and ammunition as their little hearts desire. God bless the second amendment.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  School shooting in New Mexico ROLL TIDE 23 5,196 12-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich