Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't normally do this but Milan gets props for funniest post ever
06-20-2018, 07:27 AM,
Someone sent me a comment that called out someone constantly putting down Mindy. They referenced this clip and I pretty much spit my coffee out. Funny thing is, he looks like him too.

https://youtu.be/GLWR2pfqdRo
© Stephanie
06-20-2018, 07:31 AM,
RE: I don't normally do this but Milan gets props for funniest post ever
I guess we don't understand your inside jokes, admin.
06-20-2018, 10:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2018, 10:18 AM by Bet.)
Milan will have to learn that if you don’t go along with the crazy status Quo on Harrys you will be asked to leave.
I mean how long is this Mindy bashing going to last.....looks like a 12-step program may be needed to get over this obsession. My advice to Mindy is extract yourself from this mess, and stop reading and responding.
06-20-2018, 10:21 AM,
Just keep on keeping on m. It's a proven fact now that ALL they do is Talk Talk Talk.
06-20-2018, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2018, 10:58 AM by antigroove.)
The level of vitriol on display over there is staggering to witness. It ain't right. All y'all need to say it out loud, amirite? I'm going to report the site to the host for gross misconduct. It's no longer a Chase forum but a platform for cyber-bullying and character assassination. I don't see how anyone of conscience can defend what transpires over there, especially not anymore.

To head off the inevitable: yup, there have been accusations and recriminations over here too, and yes, some by none other than the admin of the site. I find certain of those equally upsetting, but CC is not dedicated to personal attacks of fellow searchers.

According to some, when Mindy doesn't contribute to The Chase, she's dead weight at best and only in it for the drama, and when she publishes really solid material she's just flooding the zeitgeist with her ideas so she can steal credit when the TC is found. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

Mindy gets blasted for releasing so much of her hard-earned research notes (completely Chase related and sans any personal stuff). Meanwhile, virtually every single topic at Harry's contains at least one attack, and many of the topics are completely dedicated to them. It would be an interesting sociological study to audit the chase:drama ratio of each of the sites. I think the results would speak for themselves. I'd look into it myself, but I'm too busy becoming the Finder.

Mindy, you should heed the advice of people who have suggested you stop mud wrestling with pigs. Crawl back out of the pit cuz haters are just gonna hate.
06-20-2018, 11:14 AM,
There's a reason she's still around imo. Similar if not same reason admin still lurks all day long. I think they are moles. Nobody puts up with all that, becomes a moderator, then goes off the grid. I'm starting to see the pattern over here. Deeep prolly feels the pattern. No Deeep prolly IS the pattern. It's not as simple as paranoia when yours and your children's lives are on the line.
06-20-2018, 12:09 PM,
(06-20-2018, 11:14 AM)heyoka Wrote: There's a reason she's still around imo. Similar if not same reason admin still lurks all day long. I think they are moles. Nobody puts up with all that, becomes a moderator, then goes off the grid. I'm starting to see the pattern over here. Deeep prolly feels the pattern. No Deeep prolly IS the pattern. It's not as simple as paranoia when yours and your children's lives are on the line.

What do you mean by “moles?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
06-20-2018, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2018, 12:20 PM by Bet.)
(06-20-2018, 10:57 AM)antigroove Wrote: The level of vitriol on display over there is staggering to witness. It ain't right. All y'all need to say it out loud, amirite? I'm going to report the site to the host for gross misconduct. It's no longer a Chase forum but a platform for cyber-bullying and character assassination. I don't see how anyone of conscience can defend what transpires over there, especially not anymore.

To head off the inevitable: yup, there have been accusations and recriminations over here too, and yes, some by none other than the admin of the site. I find certain of those equally upsetting, but CC is not dedicated to personal attacks of fellow searchers.

According to some, when Mindy doesn't contribute to The Chase, she's dead weight at best and only in it for the drama, and when she publishes really solid material she's just flooding the zeitgeist with her ideas so she can steal credit when the TC is found. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

Mindy gets blasted for releasing so much of her hard-earned research notes (completely Chase related and sans any personal stuff). Meanwhile, virtually every single topic at Harry's contains at least one attack, and many of the topics are completely dedicated to them. It would be an interesting sociological study to audit the chase:drama ratio of each of the sites. I think the results would speak for themselves. I'd look into it myself, but I'm too busy becoming the Finder.

Mindy, you should heed the advice of people who have suggested you stop mud wrestling with pigs. Crawl back out of the pit cuz haters are just gonna hate.

Well said AG, I tried to stop the level of hate, because it had morphed into a lynch mob mentality. The hate was over the top. Not sure why this site has not been shut down for some of the veiled threats and attacks on people.
06-20-2018, 12:22 PM,
(06-20-2018, 10:57 AM)antigroove Wrote: The level of vitriol on display over there is staggering to witness. It ain't right. All y'all need to say it out loud, amirite? I'm going to report the site to the host for gross misconduct. It's no longer a Chase forum but a platform for cyber-bullying and character assassination. I don't see how anyone of conscience can defend what transpires over there, especially not anymore.

Thanks, antigroove. I’ll think about what you and others have said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
06-20-2018, 12:36 PM,
By mole I mean I believe you are in on it. Even if you're not, that is what I am choosing to believe. This is the most intentionally delusional task I have ever performed. I'm just hoping this million dollar job pans out. I didn't mean I think you are a silly mole, if that's what you thought. I appreciate all of you, especially admin for giving it away. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wheres Milan? romeofoxtrot 1 2,081 07-22-2016, 11:22 PM
Last Post: deb
  Milan, how's the diggin? decall 8 6,757 05-22-2016, 11:42 AM
Last Post: timberwolf
  Okay, Milan... Mindy 17 12,948 03-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Last Post: HollyfromMN