Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forrest Fenn breaks silence regarding treasure motive
06-21-2013, 01:55 PM,
Associated Press

Dateline Sante Fe, NM

June 21,2013

Forrest Fenn broke his silence today regarding his actual underlying motives for hiding the treasure to AP reporter William Bradley.

According to Forrest, "You see, I was looking for a little fun and some extra income. So, back in late 2010, I bought all the online copyrights to the term 'I Know Where it Is.' It took a little doing, I had to get my attorney involved so I could include all the alternatives including different punctuation marks etc. but overall it's really going to pay off!"

"We're just beginning to file our claims against everyone who have used the term without license or permission, thinking of course they found my treasure. Our early calculations show we should be up by nearly 4.3 million which means over 300 percent return on my initial investment in filling the treasure chest. It was the best investment I've ever made!"

Reporter's calls to interview the people who have used the term in the last 3 years because of their certitude in knowing where the treasure was, are so far, all going unanswered.

William Bradley
06-23-2013, 03:36 PM,
Mildly amusing. Will read add'l posts by this author.
06-24-2013, 12:29 PM,
Of all the sites and stories I've read, I don't get the sense that FF is much of a cynic, so the irony in that was rich for me

08-15-2013, 08:21 PM,
Hmmmm I wounder if i can do a trademark on my wife who says "BITE ME" Seeker. that's right she calls me Seeker, or something that starts with a S...
08-17-2013, 10:33 AM,
Lol! I need to copyright a term.... Hmmmmm
08-17-2013, 10:46 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from jen on August 17, 2013, 11:33 am</b>

Lol! I need to copyright a term.... Hmmmmm
</div>
After you finish your egyptology studies LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest stating the treasure has NOT been found 7 3,252 05-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Tim Nobody
  The truth about the Forrest Fenn Treasure paulelkart 26 12,365 10-30-2013, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Desertphile