Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reporting from the Moral High Ground
06-27-2018, 11:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 11:14 AM by Bet.)
Reporting from the Moral High Ground
Since we are the gutter here on CC, I am wondering what this place is, lol.

LuvStars
Tweet
No treasure box out there?
06-25-2018, 11:13 PM
Old Pilot, stop fu***ng with Rolly’s thread. U got issues, bring them here.

If u think this hunt is a hoax, y u in the hunt 4 it?

Don’t no if u r someone else, I don’t go 2 the gutter site 2 find out.

I don’t mind startin crap, Rolly is a better dude than I am a chick, this thread can go away n I will b thrown in the slammer 2 make sure ur snide remarks don’t go unnoticed.

Bring it.

And then from the character assignation /misogynist/ hate blog.
MDavis
“Yep, CC is the chase bunny hutch. It's home (with a few exceptions like Becky) to the women of the chase desperate for the treasure, but who know they have no hope of ever solving this on their own. That's why they think it is all so unfair. They know deep down they can't do this and someone besides them is eventually going to solve the poem and collect the treasure. So they try all kinds of unethical tactics to cheat their way to the prize and screw over everyone else. Too much has already been written about Mitty and Steph's shameless (but fortunately futile) attempts at prying the location out of Fenn. Bet is just as bad, but she takes a different tack. Her constant fake outrage, shrill screeching about unfairness and and demands that everyone else release all their communications with Fenn are a calculated tactic. Her aims seem to be to try to shame Fenn into releasing more hints she can exploit, getting others to release any private hints so she can exploit them, and discouraging and demoralizing her competition so she can get there first, and if all else fails, preventing anyone else from finding the treasure if she can't have it. Yes Rooster, Bet is a bunny, and every bit as bad as the others. She's found the right place to live in chaseland.”

Hey Harry, you know none of these things are true......absolutely false, and yet you never moderate your head bully and obsessed stalker, Davis.
Hey, Mindy if your attorney needs any help with your lawsuit......I have an attorney that could help pro bono.
Tired of this.....it is just so wrong.
06-28-2018, 10:39 AM,
RE: Reporting from the Moral High Ground
That first one was rough Smile

Bunny hutch? At one time wasn't MDavis the outspoken male voice of the "Bunny movement"? I remember him making a very long post about a "bunny" who came forward,privately,to him,with stories about stuff that allegedly happened,and then him sharing the stories with us. I remember this because at the time i thought,thats a brave,bold move to put yourself in that movement because he was a respected chase member at the time,and the only male searcher to join in with the "bunnies".

---Maybe their is some good left in him and he could be rehabilitated.He's a smart guy. Almost sad to see him over there socializing with those dim bulbs. You can tell he doesn't like those ppl very much, but has to tolerate them because he has no where else left to go.
06-28-2018, 10:58 AM,
RE: Reporting from the Moral High Ground
(06-28-2018, 10:39 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: That first one was rough Smile

Bunny hutch? At one time wasn't MDavis the outspoken male voice of the "Bunny movement"? I remember him making a very long post about a "bunny" who came forward,privately,to him,with stories about stuff that allegedly happened,and then him sharing the stories with us. I remember this because at the time i thought,thats a brave,bold move to put yourself in that movement because he was a respected chase member at the time,and the only male searcher to join in with the "bunnies".

---Maybe their is some good left in him and he could be rehabilitated.He's a smart guy. Almost sad to see him over there socializing with those dim bulbs. You can tell he doesn't like those ppl very much, but has to tolerate them because he has no where else left to go.

Yes, it’s true Davis talked with many women and met one of the women supposedly harassed, and found her to be credible and took her side.....now he has sold out and has become a shameful Fenn apologist. Agree, that he could be using his intelligence in a far more productive manner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How far is the TC siting off the ground. mikemarcum878 14 3,289 10-27-2019, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  Basic Ground rule violation 5GIRLS 16 5,602 08-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Basic ground rules for Chase Chat old drum 1 28,537 08-02-2017, 03:07 PM
Last Post: old drum
  BOTG - Barefoot On The Ground 23kachinas 1 1,596 02-22-2016, 08:28 AM
Last Post: wireddirect
  Boots on the ground mdavis19 10 3,413 09-16-2014, 04:05 AM
Last Post: James Perotti