Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You don't have to disturb anything.
06-29-2018, 07:15 AM,
You don't have to disturb anything.
Wrong then why do we need to flip a log or 2 over.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
06-29-2018, 05:16 PM,
RE: You don't have to disturb anything.
(06-29-2018, 05:06 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: It's not likely that 2 logs need to be flipped over to expose the TC.

Just one (the right one) should suffice.

Most logs I've seen are kinda heavy. I'm not convinced that FF really wants a searcher to literally flip over a dangerously heavy log.

And here's another thought. Maybe "log" means a record of something -- like a Captain's Log. This
makes me think of a fallen gravestone containing a log of someone's birth and death dates.
Well that a possibility
Paper logs lets go with this then what about this move paper log clue in the poem maybe there's one log to turn over in the ttotc.

06-30-2018, 04:05 PM,
You think this 'log' already exists or is something that needs calculation...you know, putting pen to paper to make things happen?
06-30-2018, 04:58 PM,
(06-30-2018, 04:05 PM)bitbucket Wrote: You think this 'log' already exists or is something that needs calculation...you know, putting pen to paper to make things happen?
Looks good.

06-30-2018, 09:21 PM,
My War For Me Forrest hid in between two logs
06-30-2018, 09:54 PM,
After some hunting, the log I found came with a forrest and was a little fishy. I kicked it all the way over but there was nothing there of note (or so it seems).
07-01-2018, 10:09 AM,
There is a thin G image that is laying on it's side, or laying low. So it is a "low G" or "lo G". The "loG" would have to be turned over or upward 90 degrees to be in the proper position. Thus Fenn said to roll over a log.

It's all there.
07-01-2018, 11:05 AM,
(06-30-2018, 09:21 PM)will197532 Wrote: My War For Me Forrest hid in between two logs
This is if you are brave and in the wood ture a log over.

07-01-2018, 03:01 PM,
Not sure if I'm tail-chasing...there's a fair bit of that to be done, it seems. I found a noteworthy log, too, but no surprises there.

Some kinds of log's can be vacant of creatures. There was a promising one that was quite full. It had some peripheral beauty about it but, alas, nothing.

Maybe I'm just coming at things the wrong kind of sideways.
07-01-2018, 03:55 PM,
Maybe you turn a page or two over in his book(s)? Maybe you turn over a log or two on top of a rock that looks kind of out of place? May have to be on the site to determine the meaning of many hints... How deep is a hole? Just my thoughts. IMO
just saying ss