Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what if
07-09-2018, 09:05 PM,
what if
What if Forrest retrieved the treasure and called off the Chase? Would you be mad?

I wouldn't be mad. I wouldn't mind a video in entirety showing the entire walk to and finding the box. If it shows as not being disturbed for years, then Fenn beat us all, even me who is late to the chase. If it showed that, I'm good.

I'm not even serious about finding it, but I still think about it daily. Stupid chest, it needs to be found. Maybe by Fenn?

Cruiser likes Mustard FJ40's, do you?
07-09-2018, 09:08 PM,
RE: what if
(07-09-2018, 09:05 PM)93cruiser Wrote: What if Forrest retrieved the treasure and called off the Chase? Would you be mad?

I wouldn't be mad. I wouldn't mind a video in entirety showing the entire walk to and finding the box. If it shows as not being disturbed for years, then Fenn beat us all, even me who is late to the chase. If it showed that, I'm good.

I'm not even serious about finding it, but I still think about it daily. Stupid chest, it needs to be found. Maybe by Fenn?
Well I do have to say something.
I could have a solve that can do that.
We won't need ff.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-10-2018, 12:16 AM,
what if
(07-09-2018, 09:05 PM)93cruiser Wrote: What if Forrest retrieved the treasure and called off the Chase? Would you be mad?

Forrest didn’t do this for us, he did it for himself.

razyfamily
07-10-2018, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 08:13 AM by Bet.)
(07-10-2018, 12:16 AM)crazyfamily Wrote:

razyfamily

Exactly! Hard to argue this is a positive thing when so many people have been hurt.
07-10-2018, 08:42 PM,

razyfamily

I dont think that matters. As you get older and realize it may never be found, you may want to go retrieve it. If hes not here its no longer for himself.

I am guessing he will retrieve it before we do. He even said he would if it got to be worth a certain amount.

How much fun is it if you arent here? Not for himself if not here at some point

Cruiser likes Mustard FJ40's, do you?
07-10-2018, 08:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 08:57 PM by antigroove.)
(07-10-2018, 08:11 AM)Bet Wrote:

razyfamily

Exactly! Hard to argue this is a positive thing when so many people have been hurt.

Bet, you're tough, direct, and honest. I respect the hell outta that.

But here you're short-sighted. The Chase was in him, a powerful expression latent in his bones. He brought shape to it, and what lies out there awaiting discovery is not the conniving of a wanton man, though perhaps that's an element of all this (it's part of the solve actually). Beyond the fact that The Chase is what it is to each of us, F's intent be damned, there's a game changer out there awaiting discovery. Y'all aren't listening when I say there's a new national monument out there. I don't know for certain if F created it or not, but he showed me how to find it. He will get credit for its discovery if not its creation.

Don't let someone else define The Chase for you. Exclude F from yours altogether if you want, I'm not sure he'd care. This is about us now.
07-10-2018, 11:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 11:32 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
He has control of the pace of the Chase by the use of scrapbooks, etc.

He just has to be subtle about how he does it so it's fair. That's a tough lline to walk.
08-14-2018, 03:43 PM,
I would be very disappointed if that is the case

I’ve already promised him I will keep his place secret so I don’t expect him to do that
08-14-2018, 08:40 PM,
Yeah!!! Tomorrow or the next day!!! HA HA
08-14-2018, 08:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2018, 08:54 PM by John Brown.)
(08-14-2018, 08:46 PM)brubr Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 08:40 PM)John Brown Wrote: Yeah!!! Tomorrow or the next day!!! HA HA

Nope, but keep dreamin', JB.

Not me. I'm just quoting others. It's gonna take me longer than a day or two.

I've got a bet with another guy who claims his friends are gonna pick it up by summer's end. You're gonna get it any day now, along with trigace, andother guy who I tried to bet against but he wimped out, Becky, magick, jurrasick, paulB, and god noze who else. Gonna be one hell of a fight out there once y'all agree on where to duke it out. HA HA HA HAH