Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here they are...
07-19-2018, 03:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2018, 03:30 AM by DeeepThnkr.)
RE: Here they are...
Oh I have the solve but ty. I just like to explore others ideas till I leave. Been at this for a long time. His treasures are BOLD, a single I/eye in there, he CAN keep, hint/in hint, old, as I is Ace/1. There is the air. I rode the lightning down to Broadway w/1glove, I woke up to face the sky and chew the oak, cinched the doors, Jacked the corn, it's noon to 3 here but I bend alot. What if he really did "leave" it, hot ft it now. Rocky 2 you remember the theme song?

Oh I know nobody is in my area. I'd hate if someone was in my area or thought like I did. That'd tell me I was wrong. Good luck though, I like the way you think.

The hint wasn't Hickman line, or to fault line, it was widen. A synonym for widen is where the tc lies or is one of the 4 points that converge to create the X. I urned it by soaring through the lightning storms and going around with a healthy ego. I'm drinking tomorrow and staying in dors
07-19-2018, 03:32 AM,
Not saying your wrong, ya just have a lot more intellect than I
07-19-2018, 03:34 AM,
Sorry tired, I get defensive too easily sometimes. I apologize
07-19-2018, 03:42 AM,
Let’s find it and get this over with
07-19-2018, 05:28 AM,
(07-19-2018, 03:42 AM)Riddlemethat Wrote: Let’s find it and get this over with

I agree. Maybe a few of us here could make a “super secret group” to end this and restore some sanity in the world.
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-19-2018, 05:37 AM,
“Super secret club”, again part of my solve, I’m starting to believe Deeepthinker on to something
07-19-2018, 05:46 AM,
@Mindy
Going to finally get to go next Friday. Doctor, mri, dentist all on Thursday. Going to eastern KY to get granddaughter, then head out probably I-40. Sunday maybe... So, after I am completed in you know where and fail to find the TC, you can give me some areas to look... I will have my laptop or can find a library nearby, within 75 miles, lol... The wifi may be shut down there. We have 2-3 weeks to putt-putt around...
I've been trying to get enough money to return with 4WD...
just saying ss
07-19-2018, 03:29 PM,
(07-19-2018, 05:28 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 03:42 AM)Riddlemethat Wrote: Let’s find it and get this over with

I agree. Maybe a few of us here could make a “super secret group” to end this and restore some sanity in the world.

I'm in, have suggested this many times I am collaborating with one bright searcher a lil, kind of lobbing the ball back and forth now. I really do just want to end it. I know my personality and I won't stop till it's done. It's fun also so that doesn't help
07-19-2018, 03:40 PM,
"one of the 4 points that converge to create the X"

My first theories were based on thinking four of the nine clues are points and that they form an X. This was very early in my chase days and I was so excited I emailed Forrest before going hunting. He responded and shot the theory down real quick, then that same week I believe that's when he said publicly the clues are continuous or something along those lines. Then you have the Indian girl who can't get past the first two clues. If four clues come together to form an X wouldn't it be she can't get past four clues, not two?

Anyway, I abandoned the "four clues form an X" theory long ago as it was evident this wasn't how Fenn constructed the poem. Hope that helps.
07-19-2018, 03:51 PM,
My solve puts two omegas touching together to form white arches, anyone else see it.