Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If there is nothing worse than facts written wrong...
07-16-2018, 03:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2018, 04:29 PM by crazyfamily.)
Then why is TTOTC full of them.

razyfamily

Sure, they could be aberrations, but he's told us from the beginning how to use the book. Read the poem, read the book, looking for things that could be hints etc. I mean, if searchers want to ignore this information then why even read the blogs?

Look, I'm not flippant about this either. I see a big picture, and though it may be a little blurry at the moment, I can still see it. Yeah, don't be a sheep following the dictates of others. Get out there and make your own story, and maybe it will be the right one.

razyfamily
07-16-2018, 04:42 PM,
RE: If there is nothing worse than facts written wrong...
He didn't suggest that the stories ought to be given any credence. The false ones are the norm, not aberrations.
07-16-2018, 05:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2018, 06:15 PM by crazyfamily.)
All I can say is that's what the imagination is for. Your mind puts the puzzle together from the seemingly incongruent pieces. If it was easy it would have been done a long time ago.

Mr. Meat-Puzzle has the right idea, just the wrong angle.

If you want to call it confirmation bias, go ahead, but the correct answer will also present as confirmation bias. The answer is in there somewhere.

Just to add that Forrest said "nothing is too small to know" and Marvin said "the greater part of knowledge is knowing those things that are too small to know." I'll stick with the greater part of knowledge when trying to fit this puzzle together.

razyfamily
07-16-2018, 06:53 PM,
(07-16-2018, 05:57 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: If you want to call it confirmation bias, go ahead, but the correct answer will also present as confirmation bias. The answer is in there somewhere.

It need not.
07-16-2018, 09:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2018, 09:19 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
(07-16-2018, 05:57 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: All I can say is that's what the imagination is for. Your mind puts the puzzle together from the seemingly incongruent pieces. If it was easy it would have been done a long time ago.

Mr. Meat-Puzzle has the right idea, just the wrong angle.

If you want to call it confirmation bias, go ahead, but the correct answer will also present as confirmation bias. The answer is in there somewhere.

Just to add that Forrest said "nothing is too small to know" and Marvin said "the greater part of knowledge is knowing those things that are too small to know." I'll stick with the greater part of knowledge when trying to fit this puzzle together.

razyfamily
Very astute and I wish I could write like I puzzle. Nicely said C

Especially the part about the real solution will present like confirmation bias. He helps with that in a part of the solve that you can actually see and touch though. At least two here can attest to this, just ask them to come in hear and simply say "Yes".

The angle is vertical and back a page. Define folio. Have fun
07-17-2018, 05:53 AM,
He said he didn’t have to believe everything he said. That’s on page 14 of TTotC. I would say that means we shouldn’t believe everything he says either. After all, he identifies with the greatest liar of all time, Holden Caulfield.

Also, the space between fact and fiction is blurred with the passage of time. Around page 62, I think.

Napoleon said that history is nothing more than fables agreed upon. Around page 9.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SB233 and the book that was never written. crazyfamily 0 321 11-16-2019, 12:04 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  we are doing it wrong zombiecupkake 1 601 01-30-2019, 11:05 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  The Wrong Place Buddy Allen 14 5,309 01-27-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  some amazing facts about "indulgence" paulb 1 895 07-24-2018, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Driving down a wrong way street. mikemarcum878 0 602 07-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Fun Facts With F Mindy 7 2,589 02-22-2018, 08:10 PM
Last Post: will197532