Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narrowing it down
07-21-2018, 06:46 PM,
Narrowing it down
Over the years, F has told a few people I know that the location of the treasure is named in TTotC.

So, here are all the places I caught on a quick read through—if anyone remembers any others, feel free to add to my list:

PLACES IN TTOTC

Ft Clark
Manhattan pg 7, 13
Turquoise mine pg 8
The rye -12
Baghdad - 14
Lanier School pg 16
Central Junior High - 32
Pie factory on first street and French
Ft Worth -35
TCU- 35
Katy RR tracks
Main Street - pg 43
Yellowstone - pg 45, 65, 69
Seven miles west of town in a sage brush flat 65
Cody-66
Grayling Creek 68
Texas A and M- 70, 71

One room schoolhouse in WY
West Yellowstone- 47, 59
Totem cafe -47, 48
Canyon Street -47
Cabin in paradise -46
Scaggs Grocery Store- 47
Five main drag blocks of west Yellowstone- 48
Pine tree behind totem - 48
Temple- 50, 55
Idaho-53
Hebgen Lake - 53, 59
Hebgen Dam 59,
Stinking creek was not too many miles south of Where Lewis and Clark had passed through Montana- 59
Red Canyon - 59
Gallatin Nt Forest - 60
Hollows, dales, Mountains, Hills, valleys, and depressions 61
Forest service man trail- 61

Watkins Creek -53
Between ShoShoni and Casper - 56

Stagecoach Inn- 67
Bozeman pg 121
Yellowstone 121
Pg 122-123: Mount Haynes
Nine mile hole
Water hole
Highway hole
Watkins creek
Hebgen Lake

Madison River 59,

Biloxi - 73
Germany 74, 75
Southeast Asia- 75
Tuy Hoa- 78
South China Sea - 78
South vietnam 78, 82
North vietnam- 78, 81
Korat 78
Udorn 78
Ubon 78
Thailand 78
Phu Cat, south vietnam 78
Hanoi Hilton 78
The waterfall clearing 78
Laos 82
Hi chi Minh Trail 82
Tchepone Laos - 82 (chapone), 83
MAin road on Ho chi Minh Trail
Binh Thuy
Survival school snake school Philippines 86
Cung Son Special Forces Camp south vietnam 86
Lampasas river in Texas 87
Nakhon Phanom Thailand 90
Saigon
Guam
Scottsdale
Stephensville, Newfoundland, to Pope field, North Carolina - 96
Boston
Providence
Hartford
New York
Philadelphia
Baltimore
Washington
Norfolk 96-97

New Mexico
Santa Fe
Canyon Road kachina gallery
Arizona
Espanola
Santa Fe plaza
Taos mountajn

Ruin Richard wetherill excavated
Gardiners island
Shining palace built among the sand
Shidoni Foundry
Matteucci
The mucky trail that I thought was disappearing into the black abyss of medical odds ( 20% chance of surviving three years)
First baptist church in temple Texas
Row 4 Block 23 Hillcrest cemetery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-21-2018, 06:57 PM,
RE: Narrowing it down
Lol here we go. FF has never publically said this. If he had, it would be a blockbuster hint. Im calling BS!
07-21-2018, 07:12 PM,
Said or not...the poem gives the start and stop, so yes the location is mentioned in TTOTC
07-21-2018, 07:15 PM,
(07-21-2018, 06:46 PM)Mindy Wrote: Over the years, F has told a few people I know that the location of the treasure is named in TTotC.

Not saying I don't believe you, but that would be pretty big news. When, to whom, where, and in what context?

MM
07-21-2018, 07:21 PM,
(07-21-2018, 06:57 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Lol here we go. FF has never publically said this. If he had, it would be a blockbuster hint. Im calling BS!

It might eliminate Colorado, but he named the other three states. So it would be a mini blockbuster.
07-21-2018, 07:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-21-2018, 07:59 PM by Becky from WV.)
@Mindy - I seem to remember that VERY question being asked on Jenny Kile's MW. Someone asked FF if he had mentioned the treasure location in TTOTC. He replied that he did NOT. Based on that ... someone is lying. I do NOT believe it is FF.

Why are you just mentioning it NOW anyway? You said it has been "over the years" so if true, it would have leaked out somewhere before this. You're constantly pulling these things out of thin air ... with NO basis EXCEPT that SOMEONE told you.

Appears to me that when there is NO drama here, you're quick to instigate it. That statement of yours is explosive for sure, ... but I believe it to be BOGUS!
07-21-2018, 08:21 PM,
From above:

Hollows, dales, Mountains, Hills, valleys, and depressions 61

As he has always said...it's somewhere in the "Mountains" north of Santa Fe. So there you have it on pg 61.

I know, we all wish he would be more specific but...
07-21-2018, 11:08 PM,
Hold on thare , Cowbouy.
07-22-2018, 08:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2018, 08:45 AM by Mindy.)
Narrowing it down
(07-21-2018, 06:57 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Lol here we go. FF has never publically said this. If he had, it would be a blockbuster hint. Im calling BS!

Not publicly, but privately to at least three people.

(07-21-2018, 07:52 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Mindy - I seem to remember that VERY question being asked on Jenny Kile's MW. Someone asked FF if he had mentioned the treasure location in TTOTC. He replied that he did NOT. Based on that ... someone is lying. I do NOT believe it is FF.

Why are you just mentioning it NOW anyway? You said it has been "over the years" so if true, it would have leaked out somewhere before this. You're constantly pulling these things out of thin air ... with NO basis EXCEPT that SOMEONE told you.

Appears to me that when there is NO drama here, you're quick to instigate it. That statement of yours is explosive for sure, ... but I believe it to be BOGUS!

Wrong, Becky. I know I’ve actually mentioned it before. Other people have said it. I’m not repeating anything that hasn’t already been said, so no “drama” intended.

Also, he may not have listed the precise location in TTotC, like WHERE in Yellowstone, but still be able to say the location is in the book. For example, if someone searched, Pumpkin Mountain in Crazytown, WY, and they emailed F that location, he could reply, “That place is not in my book,” or “Is that place in my book?”

Can you provide the question and answer link where he said the location wasn’t mentioned in TTotC?

And I just thought of something...there are potential other places in ttotc. For example “Thor.” Thor Mountain is in Wyoming, so there is a chance the location could be hidden in TTotC in that way.

Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-22-2018, 08:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2018, 12:21 PM by Seeker9.)
Ok fair enough. In the book he writes that the treasure is in the mountains somewhere north of Santa Fe,so technically i guess you could say the location is in the book. As far as an actual pinpoint location,highly unlikely as that would be to easy. FF doesn't give out private hints so this explanation is clearly the case.

You got me on a technicality Smile
Then again Mindy could be on to something here. FF has said the finder would say,what took me so long. Maybe it is that easy.