Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Content...
07-25-2018, 06:08 AM,
Content...
I like the recent surge of online Vlogs coming on to the scene. Not so long ago there was nothing but a few odds and ends on anything regarding Fenn as far as video goes. Now there seems to be Vlogs coming out of the woodworks, I'm so happy about that! Smile

Toby and Shelley, I consider the pioneers in bringing this wave of Vlogs on, and I for one thank them for that.....now, everywhere you turn there is an online chat going on, or someone who has recorded something for view, or a recorded online chat available for those who did not catch it. What an abundance! Smile

People who take/took the time to do all of this for the community, I say...Kudos To You All!!!! Smile

Every View Counts..

P.S. I also give Kudos to all who have Blogs including Stephanie's and Dal's, the community owes you a great deal, also.....it's fun to read what people think about the search and their opinions. The Blogs were there at the beginning with searcher's exchanging ideas and opinions.
07-25-2018, 02:47 PM,
RE: Content...
(07-25-2018, 06:08 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I like the recent surge of online Vlogs coming on to the scene. Not so long ago there was nothing but a few odds and ends on anything regarding Fenn as far as video goes. Now there seems to be Vlogs coming out of the woodworks, I'm so happy about that! Smile

Toby and Shelley, I consider the pioneers in bringing this wave of Vlogs on, and I for one thank them for that.....now, everywhere you turn there is an online chat going on, or someone who has recorded something for view, or a recorded online chat available for those who did not catch it. What an abundance! Smile

People who take/took the time to do all of this for the community, I say...Kudos To You All!!!! Smile

Every View Counts..

P.S. I also give Kudos to all who have Blogs including Stephanie's and Dal's, the community owes you a great deal, also.....it's fun to read what people think about the search and their opinions. The Blogs were there at the beginning with searcher's exchanging ideas and opinions.

Did you find something Gordon? You are thanking people like something is coming to an end.
07-25-2018, 05:14 PM,
Why didn’t I think of this earlier, a video to help you solve the ending, I’ll have to wait until later to watch.
07-25-2018, 08:02 PM,
(07-25-2018, 02:47 PM)Daniel A Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 06:08 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I like the recent surge of online Vlogs coming on to the scene. Not so long ago there was nothing but a few odds and ends on anything regarding Fenn as far as video goes. Now there seems to be Vlogs coming out of the woodworks, I'm so happy about that! Smile

Every View Counts..

Did you find something Gordon? You are thanking people like something is coming to an end.

No, Daniel........I'm just thanking all of the people who do extra for the community. They have drive, and we all benefit from that drive. Smile

Besides, I told Mr. Fenn I wasn't going out this year when I emailed him....I think that is why he wavered Smile Smile
07-26-2018, 06:14 AM,
(07-25-2018, 08:02 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:

Every View Counts..

No, Daniel........I'm just thanking all of the people who do extra for the community. They have drive, and we all benefit from that drive. Smile

Besides, I told Mr. Fenn I wasn't going out this year when I emailed him....I think that is why he wavered Smile Smile

Does he ever respond to your emails?
07-27-2018, 02:15 AM,
(07-26-2018, 06:14 AM)Daniel A Wrote:

Every View Counts..

Once, Daniel....it was right before he started to waver on the treasure being found this season.
07-27-2018, 12:49 PM,
(07-27-2018, 02:15 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:

Every View Counts..

Once, Daniel....it was right before he started to waver on the treasure being found this season.

Do you think the treasure chest will be found this season?
07-27-2018, 12:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2018, 01:00 PM by Riddlemethat.)
Wavy Lays- whenever celebrations and Good times happen, does this mean it’s almost over, I hope so.

Yes, I think it’s almost over

Got to go
07-28-2018, 02:48 AM,
(07-27-2018, 12:49 PM)Daniel A Wrote:
(07-27-2018, 02:15 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 02:47 PM)Daniel A Wrote: Did you find something Gordon? You are thanking people like something is coming to an end.

Do you think the treasure chest will be found this season?

No, I'm not going this season. Maybe next season. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Being content versus being happy Mindy 19 5,693 08-24-2018, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Content(s); contentment. Want to scream "What took so long DeeepThnkr 18 5,255 07-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Content(s); contentment. Want to scream, it took this lon DeeepThnkr 1 849 07-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878